shape
carat
color
clarity

Mara On My Mind...

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 5/7/2006 7:25:45 PM
Author: aljdewey
end of song.
Ok I died and went to heaven, is that a regent cut?? Never seen this before?? Oh man, what a gorgeous stone. Those princess cuts are amazing and I don''t even like princess cuts. Ok now I do. SIGH!!!! Wait till Nan sees these!!!
31.gif

FireGoddess

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 5/7/2006 7:41:28 PM
Author: FireGoddess
Is the girdle protected on the solitaire bangle bracelet? Is it thin bezeled or something? I''d be afraid I''d hurt it but I''m guessing they must''ve already thought of that....
Or is the bangle oval so it won''t turn instead?

And whatever that is - regent, jube, it is YUMMY!

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
i dont even remember re: the bangle FG but i think unless you jammed your arm on something the diamond would be fine. i think it is exposed on 2 sides of the stone. but it's just basically hitting against your skin if it falls down your wrist. i sooo want it. NOW.

that last one that alj posted doesn't even have a name yet. those princesses were SOOOO amazing, i seriously am not the hugest princess fan but with a well-cut large one, ay carumba, i'm all over it like pick pickler on my man chris!

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
HI:

Those pics of the princess cuts were fab! Thanks, I enjoyed reading about your trip.

Great ring Mara, and new pendant Alj!!

cheers--Sharon

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
HI again:

I was searching WF''s database, but no trace of that 3.29 Mara had on. Where''s the beef???? New stuff not yet listed?

cheers--Sharon

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 5/7/2006 7:54:29 PM
Author: Mara
i dont even remember re: the bangle FG but i think unless you jammed your arm on something the diamond would be fine. i think it is exposed on 2 sides of the stone. but it''s just basically hitting against your skin if it falls down your wrist. i sooo want it. NOW.

that last one that alj posted doesn''t even have a name yet. those princesses were SOOOO amazing, i seriously am not the hugest princess fan but with a well-cut large one, ay carumba, i''m all over it like pick pickler on my man chris!
They can name it The Kaleigh, cause it has my name ALL over it, LOL!!!
31.gif

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 5/7/2006 8:01:41 PM
Author: canuk-gal
HI again:

I was searching WF''s database, but no trace of that 3.29 Mara had on. Where''s the beef???? New stuff not yet listed?

cheers--Sharon
Sharon you sneaky girl... looking for an upgrade? hehee...

I think that someone may already be considering it (not me unfortunately!)....and also I think that they said someone was considering one of the 5c stones too. Gosh I wish!

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 5/7/2006 8:15:12 PM

Date: 5/7/2006 8:01:41 PM
Author: canuk-gal
HI again:

cheers--Sharon
Sharon you sneaky girl... looking for an upgrade? hehee...

I think that someone may already be considering it (not me unfortunately!)....and also I think that they said someone was considering one of the 5c stones too. Gosh I wish!
HI Mara:

Oh have I been looking
2.gif
........I guess it can''t hurt to "ask" even if someone else has inquired first.......

cheers--Sharon

indecisive

Brilliant_Rock
Oooo I want that bracelet!!! I think I might have to remind my fiancé that my birthday is coming up!!

aljdewey

Ideal_Rock
Date: 5/7/2006 7:31:28 PM
Author: dbgaap
UNBELEIVABLE.............

wow! Alj, your photographs are phenomenal! I''ve even got dh looking over my shoulder admiring your work.
Would you please tell us more about how you are getting these shots?

and thank You ! it''s so fun to follow this thread.

Hehehe - I can''t tell. If I do, the photo gods will KILL ME. LOL.

Actually, just a steady hand and a great camera. Plus, realizing that macro works a bit better when you back up a bit...not so close to the work.

And you''re welcome....thanks for indulging us. It''s as fun for us to share as it is for you to see them!

aljdewey

Ideal_Rock
Date: 5/7/2006 7:20:00 PM
Author: kaleigh
Al, I love the pics of your rings!!! Those photos are just blazing with fire. Mark taught you guys more than a thing or two, hehe.
30.gif
30.gif
Thanks! I''m pretty happy too......

Truth be told, it''s less of tutelage from Mark and more from seeing everyone else''s great shots here over the last six months. Kinda has me inspired.
9.gif

aljdewey

Ideal_Rock
Date: 5/7/2006 7:32:21 PM
Author: Sundial
Wow great pictures!!! You guys are almost as pretty as your diamonds
9.gif
! I love your new pendant Aljdewey and thanks for showing off that diamond solitaire bangle bracelet. I just got the shared prong bangle from Whiteflash and I absolutely adore it. Glad you guys had a good trip and got home safely.
Sundial - Oh, we were bummed - we were hoping to see a version of yours in person, but they didn''t have anything in stock.

That solitaire one intrigued us too, though. SIGH.....I need to hit the lottery to keep feeding this addiction!

MissGotRocks

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 5/7/2006 10:19:15 PM

Date: 5/7/2006 7:20:00 PM
Author: kaleigh
Al, I love the pics of your rings!!! Those photos are just blazing with fire. Mark taught you guys more than a thing or two, hehe.
30.gif
30.gif
Thanks! I''m pretty happy too......

Truth be told, it''s less of tutelage from Mark and more from seeing everyone else''s great shots here over the last six months. Kinda has me inspired.
9.gif
Don''t lose the inspiration - you are doing beautiful work! Just keep it up please! I keep quizzing everyone about their cameras because I swear one of these days I will buy one! Until I tried to take pictures of my rings, I never realized how difficult it can be. I never seem to be able to capture what my eye sees. Course, the quality of the camera has alot to do with it. I did look at one Minolta that had a feature regarding steadiness. It was supposed to be able to self correct so that you wouldn''t need a tripod. I''m not a big Minolta fan however.

At any rate, thanks again for the great pics - course we all live and die by the pictures here!

MissAva

Ideal_Rock
Date: 5/7/2006 6:48:25 PM
I know this isn''t NEW.....but I couldn''t resist posting this picture I captured of my ring outside today. It''s funny how taking pictures of your ring just renews the love affair you have with your jewelry!
I LOVE THIS SHOT!
36.gif

diamondfan

Super_Ideal_Rock
First, you are all adorable!

The new ring, Mara, is stunning...should hold you for a while tee hee

Love the shots of all the bling, how fun!!!

ENJOY!

sunkist

Ideal_Rock
Date: 5/7/2006 7:38:06 PM
add these to the arsenal of beautiful things to come....i think i actually drooled on the desk when these came out. can anyone say 3 stone right hand ring? I SURE CAN!

Wow! A bouquet of diamonds!! I never thought of that before
31.gif
Those princess stones are beautiful.

aljdewey

Ideal_Rock
Date: 5/7/2006 10:24:41 PM
Author: MissGotRocks

Don''t lose the inspiration - you are doing beautiful work! Just keep it up please! I keep quizzing everyone about their cameras because I swear one of these days I will buy one! Until I tried to take pictures of my rings, I never realized how difficult it can be. I never seem to be able to capture what my eye sees. Course, the quality of the camera has alot to do with it. I did look at one Minolta that had a feature regarding steadiness. It was supposed to be able to self correct so that you wouldn''t need a tripod. I''m not a big Minolta fan however.

At any rate, thanks again for the great pics - course we all live and die by the pictures here!
Thanks so much!

Actually, you don''t want to go Minolta anyway - they are getting out of the biz of dig. cameras. They are one of my clients, and they told me they are getting out of that market and closing their doors in their NJ facility.

It''s tough to capture what your eyes see. As beautiful as these pictures can be on PS, they are only 2-D, and they can''t capture all the nuances that your eye sees. But it sure is fun trying!
1.gif

aljdewey

Ideal_Rock
Date: 5/7/2006 10:29:42 PM
Author: Matatora

Date: 5/7/2006 6:48:25 PM
I know this isn''t NEW.....but I couldn''t resist posting this picture I captured of my ring outside today. It''s funny how taking pictures of your ring just renews the love affair you have with your jewelry!
I LOVE THIS SHOT!
36.gif
Hee hee - me too! I think that''s my new "money" shot!
2.gif

aljdewey

Ideal_Rock
OH - I nearly forgot. I finally got to try on Mara''s toe rings.........WOO-HOO! I''ve GOT to get myself a pair of those. SO lovely!

tawn

Brilliant_Rock
aljdewey

You''ve convinced me that I need to get a laser pointer, and a bezel set w/halo pendant! You''re a bad bad influence on the rest of the poor innocent girls here on PS!
2.gif

aljdewey

Ideal_Rock
Who.............ME??? (batting eyelashes innocently)

*SMIRK*

A tip: Start with the laser pointer - they're $5 at the pet store! Easy on the budget!
31.gif

TravelingGal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Knockouts all the way around...diamonds AND the women.
2.gif
Glad it was such a great trip!

decodelighted

Super_Ideal_Rock
Oh my word ... what a dazzling display!!! Hey ... if that one doesn''t have a name yet, is it for SALE yet???
31.gif
31.gif

Cut-cornered princess I''d guess. "Starburst" "Princessa" "Asschess" ummm ... def. not "Asschess".

I''ll take one of everything!

diamondfan

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 5/7/2006 11:52:53 PM

*SMIRK*

A tip: Start with the laser pointer - they''re $5 at the pet store! Easy on the budget!
31.gif

Why would a pet store sell laser pointers?? Am I missing anything?

Small

Brilliant_Rock
Those pictures are phenomenal ladies
30.gif
Great job
36.gif
Looks like a fun time was had by all!!! Does make you think about all kinds of different ways to use those yummy diamonds...hmmmmm
30.gif

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 5/8/2006 12:13:35 AM
Author: diamondfan

*SMIRK*

A tip: Start with the laser pointer - they''re $5 at the pet store! Easy on the budget!
31.gif

They are the best for tormenting your pets...they chase the beam of light and get all nutso about it!

diamondfan

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 5/8/2006 12:26:15 AM

Date: 5/8/2006 12:13:35 AM
Author: diamondfan

*SMIRK*

31.gif

They are the best for tormenting your pets...they chase the beam of light and get all nutso about it!

What about a good old flashlight? My dog DOES like to try to eat the light...she is silly. What kind of dog does she have? And you? Pet torture tips...too much!

Lorelei

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
My brain is overloaded....sigh.....
31.gif
30.gif

diamondlil

Ideal_Rock
Sounds like a great trip ladies. Love the new pendant, Al, but your halo is STILL my favorite. Definitely on my wish list for someday WAY in the future. Congratulations to you both on your new baubles!!!!!!!

hlmr

Ideal_Rock
So much delicious eye candy and amazing photography...........
30.gif
30.gif

So glad to hear you all had a great time!! You are all good looking ladies and that''s such a great pic - thanks for sharing!

Gorgeous new pendant Al! I do love the halo as well though....hmmmm....one of each - that''s the ticket!
9.gif

Oh BTW, I am totally IN for the 5 carat PS community diamond. If I could wear that baby for 2 months of the year it would be heaven!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results