shape
carat
color
clarity

Mara On My Mind...

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
haha I know heather, how fab would that be??? so lets see...if we can get 6 ladies in, that''s 2 months a year...and only ummm 12k each? bargain!
40.gif
12.gif

appletini

Ideal_Rock
Count me in for that...some community bling would be awesome.

Mara, Turtle soup at Brennan''s is the best. That is where we are having our rehearsal dinner.

divergrrl

Ideal_Rock
Date: 5/7/2006 4:36:19 PM
Author: Mara
and here is an AWESOME shot of alj''s two fab pendants...with my camera and appletini''s little keychain pen light, talk about teamwork. i love this shot!!!!

i''ll let her share her new pendant specs and all that with you all.
Ok, I must have Alj''s pendant. Jeez Louise you women are RUINING ME! Hmmm, wondering if I can trade my Cabo tickets for Houston. LOL!

count me in on a Whiteflash 2007 field trip.

LOL!

Jeannine

CareBear

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Whiteflash is by far the HAPPIEST PLACE ON EARTH! I need to make Houston my next vacation. I'd pay admission to play with that many diamonds!

LizzieC

Brilliant_Rock
AlJ your pictures are amazing! And I''m SO glad you got pics of the princess "bouquets" (and the little something ''x-tra''
2.gif
)... now they''re not only in my memories/dreams....
16.gif

fire&ice

Ideal_Rock
Well, with my dial up - I finally had the time to sit and look at this thread and all the eye candy - all I can say is EYE YEY YEY. Amazing stuff! Sounds like a GREAT time was had by all.

aljdewey

Ideal_Rock
Diamond Lil: Yeah, I'm still mad about the halo setting. Part of the reason I did a solitaire now? One of my friends is getting married next summer, and the solitaire is going to be her "something borrowed". I figured - eh? Why wait? I love em both - like children, each has it's own personality! LOL

Hlmr: YOU BET - one of both IS the ticket! Hee hee. I *highly* recommend it!

DiverG: If you're talking about the halo....I think a twin is in the making as we speak....but I'm sworn to secrecy!
31.gif

glaucomflecken

Brilliant_Rock
WOW thanks for sharing all the gorgeous bling pics and its so nice to see a pic of everyone and put faces to names!

allycat0303

Ideal_Rock
Oh jeez. I don''t know how I missed this thread. I thought the Houston pics were going to be posted on show me the ring...and I was thinking " what is taking so long" It''s like Pricescope addict heaven or something. The 3.29 is my absolute favorite, you gals look like you had a blast! Don''t be shy with more pics!

sanfranciscoellen

Brilliant_Rock
Ahhhhhh....these jillion pages of bling were just what I was waiting for.

The new cut...mmmmm......

So glad you all had fun!

Julian

Brilliant_Rock
I love that bangle! Thanks for posting that!

It''s like an engagement ring for the wrist. I''m so getting one pronto!!!!

30.gif

Lynn B

Ideal_Rock
Just revisiting this thread to swoon over this bracelet again.
Gosh, I ADORE it!!!
If only money were no object...

WF bangle 1.jpeg

Lynn B

Ideal_Rock
And OH, almost forgot!

While Miss Mara was at WF, she was able to corral a couple of vanity shots of our two rings together! WooHoo, JUSTLOOKITTHISEYECANDY!!!!
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif

Maranme1.jpg

Lynn B

Ideal_Rock
Last one...
(It looks to me like these guys could be GOOD FRIENDS!!!!
2.gif
1.gif
9.gif
)

maranme2.jpg

tawn

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 5/30/2006 6:40:41 PM
Author: Lynn B
Last one...
2.gif
1.gif
9.gif
)
Those two should get married and make babies!
31.gif

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
Those sure are two good lookin chicks!!!
3.gif

Dee*Jay

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wow -- that is some serious side-by-side bling!

FireGoddess

Super_Ideal_Rock
*catcall* Hey good lookins...what's cookins???

ETA: By the way, Droubi's is awesome. I miss it. As I do Empire Cafe, with the AWESOME cakes and lattes they had there...mmm

Sunnygal

Rough_Rock
great pics of Lynn B''s and Mara''s amazing bling!!

So Lynn...when will your new re-set be finished?

zhuzhu

Ideal_Rock
Mara, my eyes have gone blind after viewing all these amazing blings...... Congrats for your beautiful upgrade!! What a sparkly beauty it is!!!

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
thanks zhuz!!

oh it also bears mentioning that Lynn''s beautiful bauble is the older (and larger!) sister to mine but their specs are very close!

Lynn''s stone: 2.36 J SI2
My stone: 2.32 J SI1

actually one of those pictures should be posted int he J stones in platinum thread as the ultimate testament to J fabulousness!
9.gif

Lynn B

Ideal_Rock
Date: 5/30/2006 9:48:05 PM
Author: Mara
thanks zhuz!!

oh it also bears mentioning that Lynn''s beautiful bauble is the older (and larger!) sister to mine but their specs are very close!

Lynn''s stone: 2.36 J SI2

My stone: 2.32 J SI1

actually one of those pictures should be posted int he J stones in platinum thread as the ultimate testament to J fabulousness!
9.gif

Great idea -- I couldn''t decide, so I posted BOTH of them!!!
31.gif

J Stones in Platinum Thread

Lynn B

Ideal_Rock
Date: 5/30/2006 7:03:14 PM
Author: tawn

31.gif

LOL! This CRACKED ME UP! If ONLY it were so easy! I'd rent mine out for stud service in exchange for the pick of the litter!!!
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

Lynn B

Ideal_Rock
Date: 5/30/2006 9:09:07 PM
Author: Sunnygal

So Lynn...when will your new re-set be finished?

HOPEFULLY this week! We are shooting for "by the weekend". So MAAAAAAAYBE only 3 or 4 more sleeps! Sooooooooooooo excited! I MISS my baby!!!!

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
yay a few more sleeps!!!! i hope they produce it by friday so we can drool over pictures all weekend long!

sarita

Brilliant_Rock
OMG those side by side pics are so... perfect. Did WF take those shots or were they done with the Canon, Mara?
30.gif

I don''t follow RT very often so I''m sure it''s already been put out there but Lynn, what were you having done to your ring?

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
Sarita..those two shots were done by WF...their photo guy Mark is awesome. Talk about a FUN JOB...arranging amazing baubles to take flattering pictures of them all day long? I am OBVIOUSLY in the wrong industry!!!!

It''s funny how alike the two rings look...though I think mine looks like it''s leaning on Lynn''s more delicate one. I think mine is the masculine and Lynn''s is the feminine in the relationship!!
9.gif

Oh I did ask Mark about their photo setup and amidst alot of other photography terms I didn''t retain, I remember that they have a few high-powered cameras, one of which is a Canon and one of which is a Nikon, which is kind of funny since I have a Canon and Alj has a Nikon and we are always debating which one is better...so they have both!
5.gif
Much more powerful than ours though!

Dodger Gurl

Shiny_Rock
31.gif

Hey, I''d gladly adopt any offspring from THIS union! LOL!
9.gif

KristyDarling

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 5/30/2006 6:40:41 PM

Author: Lynn B

Last one...

2.gif
1.gif
9.gif
)

31.gif
Can we watch?
11.gif
31.gif

This shot just slays me. Talk about hot babes in diamond ****!!!

cutes814

Brilliant_Rock
OMG! That shot is so tasty!! I need more pics. Oh, and put me on the list for the babies. I would like some from that litter!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results