shape
carat
color
clarity

Mara On My Mind...

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

sanfranciscoellen

Brilliant_Rock
Am I the only one who is really really excited to hear about Mara''s trip?

belle

Super_Ideal_Rock
lol....
love the title
31.gif

i''m looking forward to hearing all about that new diamond!
3.gif

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
hehe, me too. I''m sure she''s she''s snapping away with her new camera and will have an update for us soon.

Sundial

Ideal_Rock
No you are not the only one. Isn''t it great that we can all live vicariously through Mara''s adventures in diamond upgrades??? Looking forward to those pictures!

sanfranciscoellen

Brilliant_Rock
What are the chances that she comes back already having met her next newest new upgrade?
31.gif

KristyDarling

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wallermama - I''d say it''s a possibility! But hard to say since Mara will have to decide on the spot whether she likes the head or not. And who knows if it will really take only the "few days" that Mara said WF said it''d take!

I''m excited too! I keep checking the boards to see if she has posted or not. I thought for sure she would''ve posted a report last night!

KristyDarling

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 5/5/2006 11:26:51 AM
Author: wallermama
What are the chances that she comes back already having met her next newest new upgrade?
31.gif
Woops! Just read your post more carefully.

I''d say chances are VERY GOOD that she''ll have met her next upgrade on this trip!
31.gif

sunkist

Ideal_Rock
Date: 5/5/2006 11:47:09 AM
Author: KristyDarling

I''m excited too! I keep checking the boards to see if she has posted or not. I thought for sure she would''ve posted a report last night!

Ya, I was for sure expecting one last night too!
6.gif
Hope you''re having fun Mara!

divergrrl

Ideal_Rock
I can''t wait to hear from Mara either...I check DAILY to see if there are any new developments! I hope the head & the stone are to her liking, she''s been so patient!

I live vicariously through her upgrades...such a sweet husband she has for understanding diamond shrinkage! I need him to talk to mine!

Jeannine

Lorelei

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I haven''t been able to be around much the past couple of days, but I do check in when I can to see if Mara and Aldjewey have posted anything !
3.gif
I can''t wait for news reports!

dh97

Shiny_Rock
No no, you aren''t the only one. Can''t wait a report and lots of pics from Mara.
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
I told her we need an update. Hopefully tonight she''ll log on for a bit?? I can''t wait to hear all about it.

fire&ice

Ideal_Rock
Yeah - I want to know if it was thumbs up or thumbs down!

sanfranciscoellen

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 5/5/2006 1:41:25 PM
Author: fire&ice
Yeah - I want to know if it was thumbs up or thumbs down!

My guess is that all ten fingers and ten toes will be up, Up, UP!

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Let''s not forget about Aljdewey, she''s there too. Wonder if she''ll come home with a sparkley??
31.gif

decodelighted

Super_Ideal_Rock
They''re both expert suspense-builders! Gonna be some P-scopers all lathered-up and frantic by the time we get a BLING-update!!
31.gif
9.gif

p.s. -- TAYLOR HICKS for Employee-Of-The-Month!!!

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
I just heard from Mara. They are having a blast. She tried on a 5 carat!!! Her stone and setting are being worked on. She said she''ll check out this thread when she gets a sec.
1.gif

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
thanks for the update Kaleigh.

bookworm21

Brilliant_Rock
I''m also excited. I hope she checks this thread VERY soon and updates us with pics too.

moon river

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 5/5/2006 4:23:12 PM
Author: kaleigh
I just heard from Mara. They are having a blast. She tried on a 5 carat!!! Her stone and setting are being worked on. She said she''ll check out this thread when she gets a sec.
1.gif
UH OH!!!
20.gif

Ann

Brilliant_Rock
I''ll just go down there (WF) and yank her up and make her post, but that''s only after she shows me the new stone!!

indecisive

Brilliant_Rock
I can''t wait!!!

monarch64

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 5/5/2006 11:23:36 AM
Author: Sundial
No you are not the only one. Isn''t it great that we can all live vicariously through Mara''s adventures in diamond upgrades??? Looking forward to those pictures!
I love living vicariously through her too! It''s much easier on my husband''s wallet, lol!

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
Mara checking in here!! It cracked me up when I saw the title of this post and all the hungry PS gals ready for some eye-candy. I thought of you guys numerous times this trip!!
5.gif

Anyway, we head back tomorrow afternoon after a fabulous brunch at a supposedly amazing place in Houston. The time here has been awesome, it's so great to see everyone again and see the new facilities at WF and the new baubles in the vault...especially that big ole 5c. Trust me that is sooo a future upgrade!!!
31.gif

So, it's late and I just wanted to post two pictures for you gals til we get home and can post a BARRAGE of photos because we took probably about 500 or so between us two. Insane I know. We love it!!

Here is a shot that WF's photo guy (who is AWESOME by the way!) Mark got with my own Canon after I was having problems focusing in on the rings. I love this shot!! This is my new 2.32 J SI1 in my setting!

new bauble a.jpg

appletini

Ideal_Rock
I met Mara and Aljdewey for happy hour today and I can''t wait for Mara to post the pics. I was so tempted to run out the door and jump in the car with Mara''s new upgrade on my hand. Oh and I love Al''s 3 stone ring. She also got a new pendant to go with the halo one she has, we took so many pics of her neck, I think people people thought we were photographing her cleavage.

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
And tonite we met up for drinks with some of the Houston gals, we totally missed HouMedGal (who was sick) and Ginger (who is getting married tomorrow) but LizzieC and Appletini met up with us (along with some of the fab WF crew) which was tons of fun. Peach bellinis YUM!

So of course we had to take some pictures, this one is all the rings on Apple's fabulously long and lean fingers...from top down it's LizzieC's asscher halo; my e-ring with the new stone; Aljdewey's 3 stone ring and wedding band; and then Apple's halo ring. This picture is just awesome with all the fire that the rings are catching, the fun part is how they are all so different and yet sparkle SO beautiful just the same!!!

houston girls rings.jpg

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
How funny Apple, great minds! I just posted the picture of all the rings on your hand...so yummy. It was so much fun to meet you and Lizzie and hang out!!

Now....must....get....sleep.
5.gif
This new rock is tiring me out from carrying it around. HAH, as if!

appletini

Ideal_Rock
I had to laugh Mara walked up and said which one are you, I pointed to my drink (which was an appletini) and she was like OMG you''re appletini. Also I love her toerings!

diamondfan

Super_Ideal_Rock
sounds like you guys had a blast! I have been lucky enough to meet Kaleigh in person and really hope to meet Lorelei who is also my pal. That finger picture is amazing! Good thing she has LONG fingers for all that bling. Everyone''s ring is so great. Funny how even when you love your ring, your eyes can still seek out gorgeous baubles on others!

appletini

Ideal_Rock
I was just glad that they had large finger like mine so their rings would fit on my hand.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results