shape
carat
color
clarity

LOVE my 3.0 N VS2 AVC from Rhino

sarahb

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Love it! No matter how beautiful the stone, it still needs the perfect setting! And I love AVC I lower colors. Just perfection.

hypermom, thank you so much! I also love the lower colors--and feel so lucky to have this one. Wish I had appreciated the lower colors earlier. :)

sarahb

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
It is beautiful! I love the shank of the ring - such a beautiful contrast!! Gorgeous ring - thanks for sharing!

Thank you MissGotRocks, appreciate it....agree, those FC's do add a nice contrast IMHO. :):wavey:

Q

Queenie60

@sarahb, this stone is stunning. I love warm stones and this one is so buttery and sparkly. You have a beautiful jewelry collection.

sarahb

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
I think I’ve been hypnotized by your videos! :-o What a gorgeous stone and ring!! I also would love to know who made the setting, it’s beautiful and I’d love to hear more about it. With the beautiful light play it’s hard to tell but is it two tone? Thank you for sharing (Jack too).

Edit: I hope you continue to be well! :wavey:

Bonfire, thank you for your kind comments!:kiss2:

Yes, it is a 2 tone, with 18k yellow on a plat shank..& I love the 18k gold.
IMG_2011.jpeg
Yes, the light play with this cut is spectacular, no doubt. @diagem rocked it for sure! CvB made the setting, & since it was an unpleasant experience & dredges up unpleasant memories, I just don't dwell there. Nothing different than the other negative experiences & testimonials that are here...same stuff, just different day/different client.

Health has been ok despite the few rocks in the road...much to be thankful for, thank you!!:wavey:

arkieb1

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Gorgeous, congrats!!!

sarahb

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Omg omg omg I am obsessed. That stone is lovely;

@lovedogs, thank you so much! We love dogs too!! Those video's really demonstrate its personality, no doubt. & can someone please explain why pink always makes a diamond look so juicy?!?:lol:

sarahb

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
You described the colour of your diamond very very well: unreal. Truly unreal. I just lost my mind when I watched your videos. What a divine ring this is!!!!! Wear it in good health, it's truly amazing:love:
And by the way, your fur baby is the cutest!!!!

Thank you so much @Natylad, it really is! The light on the porch is the key IMHO on those video's. Its a pentagon shaped porch, closed off on 1 side of the 5--so you are almost surrounded by incoming indirect light.

And dear sweet, little Jack, he is something...thank you. He's the last of our 3 Musketeers....Pepsi (the queen) was the first on the left, King in the middle, and then Jack on the right...
IMG_0066.jpg

sarahb

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Ok, now THIS needs to go in the hall of fame thread!!

It is utterly, utterly mesmerising & breathtaking & huge! That setting with the Frenchies works perfectly :love:

@Alex T, you are so kind, thank you! I'd never seen frenchie's before IRL, but loved the FC eternities here on PS & IG. Once the shank direction was finalized, I thought maybe this would scratch the FC eternity itch.:) I agree, the contrast works well, thank you!

sarahb

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Stunning on all counts!!! Jack is a gorgeous baby. :kiss2:And your new ring isn't bad either.:love:
I am so thrilled for you Sarah!
Congrats @sarahb and wear in health and happiness and lots of love. XOXO.

Missy, thank you for your kind words--are you sure you weren't an ambassador in your previous life?? I hope all you & all your fur babies are ok Missy, I keep reading on NIRDI thread & it seems like you've been hit with one thing after the other! Good luck & sending hugs & dust back! XOXO

D&T

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Amazing everything :love::love: what chunky beauty you have there!

yennyfire

Ideal_Rock
Trade
Wow! What a beauty! I’m so glad that karma worked in your favor and your dream ring came to fruition! And Jack is absolutely precious!!

sarahb

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
That.

Is.

Amazing.

I love the colour, I love the performance, I love the setting, l love the French Cuts, and I love the carre cut band with it!

Thank you for posting excellent videos! :))

How do you find the French cuts? I have thought about them for a gents ring at some point, but I'm worried they might be a little 'quiet' and not have much fire??

Oh my, thank you so much @OoohShiny! Those videos would not have been possible without the light on the back porch...and that awesome AVC cut!

For the FC's, interesting question. For me, size would be the main predicate for this cut as far as fire/performance/chunkiness is concerned. The smaller sides perform differently than the larger sized FC's in the shank. Not bad, just different, ie the flashes are smaller. If I where to order a suite for a ring, I'd go as large as I could with this type of cut, as I like broader flashes. I think you'd be able to appreciate the performance better with a larger vs smaller stone size, it just depends on what tickles your fancy.

I also looked at a 2.59 AVC..it was a different flavor in that it was a K with strong flour. Different stone, different flavor. The size component & performance compared with that 3.0 N, really signed the deal for me. Loved the N color & larger flashes. I also own a 1.0 AVC E as a pendant--which I choose because I wanted a small little headlight on my neck and it rocks. Again, different performance/different objective with the stone choice.

Yoram Finkelstein of https://gemconcepts.net cut the sides, he is a PS member & posts as @diagem.

sarahb

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
The light yellow colour just sings...

These videos ought to be the best caré versus French cut comparison I have seen - except trying things on!
@av, thank you for your compliment. Am normally a fail when it comes to bling media, I guess once in a while everything comes together & it works.o_O

Reactions: AV_

Acinom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
What a stunning ring!!! It looks amazing on you. Beautiful liquid diamond sidestones for your gorgeous warm stone. Would love to see more pics

Austina

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Simply gorgeous, the stone, the setting, everything. This place has really brought these beautiful, previously thought of, “lower” coloured diamonds to the forefront, and rightly so. Wear it in health and happiness for many years @sarahb

sarahb

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
I just love it! The diamond is soo sophisticated and luxurious! And I love the setting, beautiful ring ring to enjoy and congratulations :kiss2::love::appl:

@bling_dream19, you are so kind with your comments, it is a stunning diamond, no doubt--thank you!:)

sarahb

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
@sarahb, this stone is stunning. I love warm stones and this one is so buttery and sparkly. You have a beautiful jewelry collection.

Aww @Queenie60, you are too kind--thank you! I bet you are enjoying your beautiful eternity ring! Every time I see your avatar my heart sings, just love that stone in the setting you chose! :wavey:

sarahb

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
:love:
Amazing everything :love::love: what chunky beauty you have there!

Thank you @D&T for your comment...I love your lower colored diamond also!!:love:

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
HI:

Crazy beautiful!!!!! Like your setting as well!!! Great choice.

cheers--Sharon

Dreamer_D

Super_Ideal_Rock
Your diamond looks amazing in those videos! I know what you mean about diamond performance being so different in different kinds of setting. I noticed with my own chunky old cut that when it had an enclosed basket (like your current setting) the contrast was much more than when I saw it loose. So all the faceting was more obvious. I like that look a lot, it's really complimentary to chunky cuts.

elizat

Ideal_Rock
Really beautiful stone and what a pretty setting!

Diamond Girl 21

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wow!!! Your ring is beautiful and your dog is adorable! Congratulations.

kathley

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Your ring is one of my favorites! I love how the two-toned metals really bring out the buttery color of your gorgeous stone. I don't think there is another setting that is more stunning than this one is for your AVC.:love:

PreRaphaelite

Ideal_Rock
This is so gorgeous and can I just say while I was mesmerized watching your ring twinkle on the video, the twinkle of your wind chimes brought a smile to my face! What a lovely thing!
Congratulations on your ring and best wishes for your happiness!

sarahb

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
What a stunning ring!!! It looks amazing on you. Beautiful liquid diamond sidestones for your gorgeous warm stone. Would love to see more pics

@Acinom, thank you so much--you have one of the most iconic PS collections! :love: Here are some more pics:

The one in the stone holder was when first Rhino sent it out:
IMG_0071.jpeg

and a few others:
IMG_0205.jpeg IMG_1004.jpeg IMG_1991.jpeg IMG_2004.jpeg IMG_2009.jpeg IMG_2013.jpeg IMG_2019.jpeg IMG_2818.jpeg

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results