shape
carat
color
clarity

LostSapphire: sending out love, dust, prayers and support to you!!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

geckodani

Ideal_Rock
I know I''ve posted this insanity before, but not sure if you ever saw Yoda and Darth here...

chatchke.JPG
chatchkeviolet.JPG

geckodani

Ideal_Rock
I''m sorry that people at work are all trying to get a piece of you. You need to focus on YOU - and they can deal.

LostSapphire

Ideal_Rock
Date: 1/14/2009 10:12:40 AM
Author: geckodani
I''m sorry that people at work are all trying to get a piece of you. You need to focus on YOU - and they can deal.
GET ME OUT OF HERE THEY WON''T LEAVE ME ALONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
6.gif

Dont'' they know I''m searching for my inner ZEN?

LS

geckodani

Ideal_Rock
Let me at ''em!
rollpin.gif

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I am so sorry you are having this extra stress, LS. Honestly, people are just unbelievably insensitive.

joflier

Ideal_Rock
Hey LS - just checking in. Don''t let anyone mess with your quest for inner zen. That most definately takes precedence. Wishing you well!

LostSapphire

Ideal_Rock
So I'd had it up to here
emotion-39.gif
by lunch time today.

Told my staff of 40+ that the ONLY thing I was concentrating on today and the rest of the week was preparing my budgets and and pre-APPROVING their pay raises for 2009. And if they thought there was something else more important than that (ie: THEIR raises!) they could interrupt my thought processes.

Amazing. The building went quiet. I got everything done with no idiotic interruptions. So everybody's got their 2009 projected raises approved and sent to payroll.

I should have thought of that last week. Incredible what idiotic complaints people will suck up when they think it might affect their own paycheques.

My face is screaming like the ice pick, axe, vise and table saw are all competing for space inside my brain. But I can now work on the ZEN.....................oooooooooooooommmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
face23.gif

LS

princesss

Ideal_Rock
Haha, LS, you''re a genius.

geckodani

Ideal_Rock
Good for you LS! That really was a stroke of genius!

LostSapphire

Ideal_Rock
thanks guys. I had to do something to get my staff under control....the boat was floating long before I arrived, and will float the day after I leave. They'll have to deal...

Tonight I have pain that makes everything before today seem like a hangnail. I'm ready to tear my teeth out.
face14.gif

I wish I could *delete* it like I can parts of this post...I keep rewriting it because it sounds so pathetically whiney.

night
ls

geckodani

Ideal_Rock
Oh LS. I'm so sorry. Hey monster
1236085wkxe7kohyk.gif
leave our friend alone!!!

Wishing you deep sleep LS. Just a few more days, and hopefully you will finally have some relief.
pat.gif

I wish I could do more.
7.gif
((HUGS))

ETA: You don't sound pathetic at all. You sound like an incredible woman that is struggling with something that no one should ever have to struggle with. And I think you are AMAZING to be handling it with as much grace and humor as you are.

Linda W

Super_Ideal_Rock
LS, now stop that. You do not sound pathetic or whiny!!!!! I wish I could give you a big hug!!

I am always thinking of you sweetheart and I wish I could take that awful pain away.

Love, Linda
xoxoxoxoxoxox

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hardly pathetic or whiney LS and even if it was I think you have just cause! I really wish there was something that we could do to help take away that awful pain. The good news is that the days are counting down and there are only a few more to get through. Sending my most positive zen thoughts your way. Please stay strong my friend.

pjean

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 1/14/2009 10:49:33 PM
Author: geckodani
Oh LS. I''m so sorry. Hey monster
1236085wkxe7kohyk.gif
leave our friend alone!!!

Wishing you deep sleep LS. Just a few more days, and hopefully you will finally have some relief.
pat.gif

I wish I could do more.
7.gif
((HUGS))

ETA: You don''t sound pathetic at all. You sound like an incredible woman that is struggling with something that no one should ever have to struggle with. And I think you are AMAZING to be handling it with as much grace and humor as you are.

Exactly. What geckodani said. I have to quote it because I want the cute smileys to show up again.

If I were in your shoes, not only would I be weeping too much to post, some of that staff of yours would have been hospitalized by now. I think you''re entitled to vent here. Plus: saying your pain is 15 on a scale of 10 is not actually whining, it''s an update. And you know how we love updates. Especially the one you''ll post after surgery, when the monster''s been banished.

risingsun

Ideal_Rock
Do not, under any circumstances, tear your teeth out. See if you can get some topical meds to use on those teeth and maybe something for the pain. No do-it-yourself dentistry permitted. Hang in there. Things will be better soon. They just have to be.

Harriet

Super_Ideal_Rock
Complain away. You deserve too. I wish I had more dogs to make you laugh.

LostSapphire

Ideal_Rock
emhot.gif
So the sun rose this morning, just as it always does.....mornings are better than the nights.

I had myself a good stiff scotch and went to bed....pain meds don''t touch this monster because the pain is originating from the nerve beside my brain stem.....but the drink made me drowsy and I got some zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz''s.

2 more days of work, and 4 more sleeps until the surgery.

I promise, risingsun, to not pull out my teeth! It is just how the pain manifests itself: like if I could yank them all out it would feel better. Tried those topical dental anaesthetics a long time ago......don''t work because it''s not **really* my teeth that are hurting...it''s like a phantom pain coming from somewhere else.

Gonna go and try to clean myself up....sure is taking more makeup these days to get presentable! Then off to the office to find some Zen.

Have a good day everybody.
LS

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
Sending you a giant hug; I am sorry. You are in my prayers and thoughts.

Harriet

Super_Ideal_Rock
Find some zen, peace, anything. You''re in my thoughts.

LostSapphire

Ideal_Rock
Hi everybody.

I got through the day ok. The MONSTER stayed quieter than yesterday but seems to be rumbling tonight for some reason.

Gonna go to bed.

1 more day of work. then a weekend with sweet DH.

LS

WishfulThinking

Brilliant_Rock
You are never, NEVER pathetic and whiny! How strong you are through this is really inspiring. Sorry to hear that people at work were giving you a hard time, but you totally GOT them! Hah! Smart thinking.

So, so glad you only have one more day of work and then the fabulous weekend! I hope you''ll be feeling better and able to really enjoy it. Sending positive thoughts. <3

redheadma

Rough_Rock
Still thinking about you and I hope that you can enjoy a lovely weekend with your husband.

Now, for some visual enjoyment...this is my monster, Teddy.

TeddyCat3.jpg

redheadma

Rough_Rock
This is Teddy telling the monster to STAY AWAY!

(in reality, he''s really just having a big yawn)

TeddyCat2.jpg

redheadma

Rough_Rock
And I wouldn''t want our other kitty to feel left out, so here is Dixie (not quite the monster her brother is, but very sweet)...

DixieCat1.jpg

geckodani

Ideal_Rock
Sweet dreams LS!

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Counting down the days with you, LS. {{{hugs}}}

Clairitek

Ideal_Rock
LS I will be thinking of you this weekend. I hope you have a wonderful time with DH and that the monster stays away to let you have a couple days of peace and tranquility.

Lorelei

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 1/15/2009 10:34:58 PM
Author: redheadma
Still thinking about you and I hope that you can enjoy a lovely weekend with your husband.

Oh what beautiful Kittahs!!!!
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif

Thoughts and prayers continue LS
35.gif

AmberGretchen

Ideal_Rock
Continuing the thoughts and prayers in the run-up to your surgery LS - I really hope that things settle down for the weekend so you can be as prepared and well-rested as possible before the surgery.

AmberGretchen

Ideal_Rock
Date: 1/16/2009 2:23:11 PM
Author: Lorelei
Date: 1/15/2009 10:34:58 PM

Author: redheadma

Oh what beautiful Kittahs!!!!
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif

Ditto!! The kitties are ADORABLE
30.gif
9.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results