shape
carat
color
clarity

Lost engagement ring!!

Sirenagirl

Shiny_Rock
I know how heartbreaking it is to lose a special piece of jewellery. I’m sure the right replacement sapphire is out there waiting for you.
Recently I lost a diamond band ring. I searched the house top to bottom, even “un potted” the plants I had done the day before, just in case. Couldn’t remember where and when I might have taken it off. Checked my pockets, checked my handbag, checked the car, checked the vacuum cleaner. A complete mystery.
Guess where I found it.
In my pillowcase when I changed the bed sheets.
I must have put my hand inside the pillowcase while I was sleeping and when I pulled my hand out it I left the ring behind inside.

WOW! I'm so happy you found it!

Sirenagirl

Shiny_Rock
If you check my threads I made a very detailed thread about my experience replacing my damaged star sapphire through Jewelers mutual.

Hi @Dreamer_D I read your post about your sapphire. It sounds like you went through a lot. Although I'm happy you got a happy ending. The insurance approved my claim but now I'm waiting to hear if they will allow me to purchase a stone from an individual and get reimbursed. Waiting to hear back.

Dreamer_D

Super_Ideal_Rock
Hi @Dreamer_D I read your post about your sapphire. It sounds like you went through a lot. Although I'm happy you got a happy ending. The insurance approved my claim but now I'm waiting to hear if they will allow me to purchase a stone from an individual and get reimbursed. Waiting to hear back.

Yes it was incredibly stressful but a replacement for a loss would have been much simpler, and trying to replace a more prevalent gem. Fingers crossed that things are smooth for you.

Lily Aldridge

Rough_Rock
Trade
My beautiful pink sapphire engagement ring is gone. :( I've been in denial. But I think I need to begin thinking about replacing it. You all helped me learn so much about sapphires, design and where to have it made (David Klass of course) prior to our engagement. Was hoping to get your help in finding my replacement sapphire. I'm looking for something pink, & love the orange, peachy/pinks. Something with a little liveliness and in the 2 carat size or at least comparable dimensions. Open to round, cushion cut or others. But not pear or step cuts.

I'm truly sorry to hear about your lost ring. It sounds like you had a beautiful piece. Considering your preferences, you might find a suitable replacement by exploring various gemstone options with David Klass. Given your specifications, a round or cushion cut in the 2-carat range could complement your style. Hopefully, you'll find the perfect match soon.

Sirenagirl

Shiny_Rock
I'm truly sorry to hear about your lost ring. It sounds like you had a beautiful piece. Considering your preferences, you might find a suitable replacement by exploring various gemstone options with David Klass. Given your specifications, a round or cushion cut in the 2-carat range could complement your style. Hopefully, you'll find the perfect match soon.

Thank you, yes we'll be working with DK. He made my wedding set.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results