shape
carat
color
clarity

Looking for Enchanted Diamonds Reviews - local news

caroman

Rough_Rock
Hi,
I am hoping to connect with recent shoppers from Enchanted Diamonds to see if their experience has been one of fraud - such as has been claimed by the "Rocky Talky" forum.

I have unconfirmed reports that E.D. staff has been laid off and that the showroom has been closed. In order to investigate this further and possibly help if the claims are true - I would need to connect with recent buyers.

Thanks.

PintoBean

Ideal_Rock
Premium
There is no private messaging on this forum. It seems that everyone is chatting through Yelp DMs.

MK Malone

Shiny_Rock
Casey,
Glad you are helping navigate the news. Lots of ED customers ripped off. Thank you!! I wonder if the others know this thread popped up today?

MichelleQ

Rough_Rock
Hi,
I am hoping to connect with recent shoppers from Enchanted Diamonds to see if their experience has been one of fraud - such as has been claimed by the "Rocky Talky" forum.

I have unconfirmed reports that E.D. staff has been laid off and that the showroom has been closed. In order to investigate this further and possibly help if the claims are true - I would need to connect with recent buyers.

Thanks.

We paid for a 3.31 carat diamond and now they are closed. This is so devastating. My boyfriend worked so hard to save this money for my engagement ring-As of right now we are at a total loss!!!!!

RochelleJ

Rough_Rock
You can contact me Rochelle and Clemente my fiancé on yelp. We are also in contact MK Malone. She has our info thank you

Phee1

Rough_Rock
I'm a real customer, who has been ripped off I wired $11,430, and no diamond, no reply.

Thanks.[/QUOTE]

MK Malone

Shiny_Rock
We paid for a 3.31 carat diamond and now they are closed. This is so devastating. My boyfriend worked so hard to save this money for my engagement ring-As of right now we are at a total loss!!!!!

Michelle and @Phee1
Have you both joined the private slack conversation? Have you been in contact with RareCarat? This is horrible. Hoping news exposure will help.

Phee1

Rough_Rock
I've signed up with the rarecarat lawyer. Hoping to get something back. Can't believe Josh would take the money and run. We saved for 10 years, then had to buy a different diamond ring Hoping to hear back from our bank

OTE="MK Malone, post: 4564623, member: 109012"]Michelle and @Phee1
Have you both joined the private slack conversation? Have you been in contact with RareCarat? This is horrible. Hoping news exposure will help.[/QUOTE]

Hi,

Thanks.

MichelleQ

Rough_Rock
Michelle and @Phee1
Have you both joined the private slack conversation? Have you been in contact with RareCarat? This is horrible. Hoping news exposure will help.

No not sure what the private slack conversation is

Joshua Kronheim

Rough_Rock
Hi,

Thanks.
Hi Caroman,

I was also one of the recent customers ripped off, paid $11,210 for 1.5 carat diamond and engagement ring. So far no refund or ring from ED. I also was in communication with one of ED's former employee's who told me she was laid off. - You can contact me but none of these posts are private.

MK Malone

Shiny_Rock
@caroman

Please keep us posted. Do you need more victim stories? Let us know if a story is scheduled. Thank you for researching this and warning the public.

Ella

Brilliant_Rock
Staff member
Premium
Folks, this is a horrible situation but PLEASE for your own safety and security, do not post your personal contact information directly on the forum. If someone from the news, etc. needs to hear from people they should post their station’s contact information.

GKVegas

Rough_Rock
Hello. I am also an affected Enchanted Customer. My ring was supposed to arrive by last Friday, and I was communicating with their customer service rep throughout last week. Then everything went dark yesterday. Fortunately, I've been in extensive contact with Rare Carat. I heard about the slack thread mentioned above, but I don't know how to access it. Any details would be appreciated.

MK Malone

Shiny_Rock
Hello. I am also an affected Enchanted Customer. My ring was supposed to arrive by last Friday, and I was communicating with their customer service rep throughout last week. Then everything went dark yesterday. Fortunately, I've been in extensive contact with Rare Carat. I heard about the slack thread mentioned above, but I don't know how to access it. Any details would be appreciated.

@GKVegas

Hi. I’m so sorry to hear you have been affected my this horrible ordeal with ED. The slack link was taken down for privacy but I can help get you there. Can you contact me on yelp? We can connect there since we are not allowed to post email addresses here. Send me a private message with your email. Thanks in advance. Happy to help.

Last edited:

the_mother_thing

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Might be easier - for those trying to get in touch with one another - to post a contact info message on www.loupetroop.com with your email address, as sometimes messages via LT’s system are spotty. Many of us on PS connect that way as well. For example, below is mine, though I am not directly affected/impacted by the ED matter, except to be disgusted by their treatment of their customers. But this might be easier and should be okay to link to in this thread vs trying to hunt someone down on Yelp. Just a suggestion. :wavey:

https://loupetroop.com/listings/other/contact-info-for-t-m-t-from-ps

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results