shape
carat
color
clarity

LOGIN ISSUES & OTHER USEFUL INFO

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

risingsun

Ideal_Rock
clgwli said:
PS Admin said:
risingsun said:
PS Admin said:
risingsun said:
^^^I will try to clear cache, but will consult with DH first to avoid marital discord :D I will get back to you. Thanks. I still can't use my image storage. How is that coming along?

Great!

We are still looking into the image storage part.
Cache was cleared and the log in problem remains. I'm using the workaround for now. Sorry for the not good news.

Hi Risingsun,

Did you try this with firefox or was that on IE 6 ( Internet Explorer 6)?

Please send me email via the contact form maybe i can help you through it faster.
http://www.pricescope.com/contact
I am on both Chrome and IE8 and every time I click on the link I am getting "access denied" I know it isn't my cache as I have never been to PS on Chrome before tonight. I have now tried both Chrome and IE8 and I still cannot get my avatar to upload. Still getting a red X or bad picture icon.

Clgwli~I have been having the least amount of problems with Firefox. I did just discover that if I want to refer to a quoted post, the message defaults back to my post. I didn't expect that to happen. I am now able to post pics from my image storage. I hope that it is a permanent fix. My IE 8 was a nightmare, so I'm not using it all all. I kept getting an access denied message. See if Firefox does a better job for you.

Below: Image storage at work :bigsmile:

HOF%20reset%20deck%202%20010%20bbee.jpg

clgwli

Brilliant_Rock
risingsun said:
clgwli said:
PS Admin said:
risingsun said:
PS Admin said:
risingsun said:
^^^I will try to clear cache, but will consult with DH first to avoid marital discord :D I will get back to you. Thanks. I still can't use my image storage. How is that coming along?

Great!

Cache was cleared and the log in problem remains. I'm using the workaround for now. Sorry for the not good news.

Hi Risingsun,

Please send me email via the contact form maybe i can help you through it faster.
I am on both Chrome and IE8 and every time I click on the link I am getting "access denied" I know it isn't my cache as I have never been to PS on Chrome before tonight. I have now tried both Chrome and IE8 and I still cannot get my avatar to upload. Still getting a red X or bad picture icon.

Clgwli~I have been having the least amount of problems with Firefox. I did just discover that if I want to refer to a quoted post, the message defaults back to my post. I didn't expect that to happen. I am now able to post pics from my image storage. I hope that it is a permanent fix. My IE 8 was a nightmare, so I'm not using it all all. I kept getting an access denied message. See if Firefox does a better job for you.

For me I can access and add to my image section as well as post from it IE8 and most of it in Chrome (I haven't tried to upload and post in Chrome though). I simply cannot add a new avatar and am getting tired of seeing a blurry one ;-)

I admit I am not about to download Firefox since I really have no use for 3 browsers and if I have to use yet *another* browser just for this forum, I will simply just give this place up. Particularly since Firefox is disliked by many in the IT world ;-) I have no other issues with IE8 so far. Obviously I am getting annoyed about the avatar since I have been trying to change it since the day we migrated.

psadmin

Brilliant_Rock
Staff member
Premium
clgwli said:
risingsun said:
clgwli said:
PS Admin said:
risingsun said:
PS Admin said:
risingsun said:

Great!

Hi Risingsun,

For me I can access and add to my image section as well as post from it IE8 and most of it in Chrome (I haven't tried to upload and post in Chrome though). I simply cannot add a new avatar and am getting tired of seeing a blurry one ;-)

I admit I am not about to download Firefox since I really have no use for 3 browsers and if I have to use yet *another* browser just for this forum, I will simply just give this place up. Particularly since Firefox is disliked by many in the IT world ;-) I have no other issues with IE8 so far. Obviously I am getting annoyed about the avatar since I have been trying to change it since the day we migrated.

Hi Clgwli,

If you post your avatar file here I would be happy to fix it for you.

clgwli

Brilliant_Rock
Thank you so much!

Here it is
clgwlisunnyavatar.jpg

psadmin

Brilliant_Rock
Staff member
Premium

psadmin

Brilliant_Rock
Staff member
Premium
Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results