shape
carat
color
clarity

LOGIN ISSUES & OTHER USEFUL INFO

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

psadmin

Brilliant_Rock
Staff member
Premium

psadmin

Brilliant_Rock
Staff member
Premium

The avatars did not migrate well.

To upload a new avatar go to My pages -> My account - >Edit -> User Profile in the Profile picture section.

Click on "Choose File" ( 100 x100 pixel is the optimum ). Find you avatar.

then click on Update.
Finally click on submit at the bottom of the page.

Your avatar should be all perfect again.

Edited - 7-20-10 Animated gifs will work. Make sure they are 100 x 100. Also make sure extensions ( jpg, png, gif) are lower case.

If you experience any problems or issues ,feel free to contact us by clicking this link.

https://www.pricescope.com/user/30782/contact

TravelingGal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Andrey, does this include animated gifts yet?

psadmin

Brilliant_Rock
Staff member
Premium
TravelingGal said:
Andrey, does this include animated gifts yet?

Yes. Just keep them to 100 by 100.

If you ar having trouble just send me email through the contact link.

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Risingsun can't log in... She asked what we let you know.. Thanks...

psadmin

Brilliant_Rock
Staff member
Premium
Kaleigh said:

Please have her try the following and see if it helps.

Go to Home Page. http://www.pricescope.com

Click on My Pages -> logout

then at the top left try to re-login.

Let me know if this solves the problem or if she is still having trouble.

risingsun

Ideal_Rock
PS Admin said:
Kaleigh said:

I just got into PS using my AOL account, however, I can't use certain functions. I was unable to click on the link to contact you in this thread, I receive an access denied message. Using IE, I can't get logged in at all. I can't even view the site as a guest. Anything I click gives me the access denied message. I prefer using IE because my AOL is really not compatible with PS most of the time.

psadmin

Brilliant_Rock
Staff member
Premium
risingsun said:
PS Admin said:
Kaleigh said:

I just got into PS using my AOL account, however, I can't use certain functions. I was unable to click on the link to contact you in this thread, I receive an access denied message. Using IE, I can't get logged in at all. I can't even view the site as a guest. Anything I click gives me the access denied message. I prefer using IE because my AOL is really not compatible with PS most of the time.

Hi Risingsun,

it sounds like you may be using IE 6. Unfortunately some of the features do not work well with it. We are trying to do what we can.

In the meant time I would like to suggest you download Firefox or Chrome. Both are excellent browsers easy to install and use.

They will import your bookmarks for you. I have made them links so it is easy for you to get going.

Hope that helps and Sorry for the inconvenience.

risingsun

Ideal_Rock
I will try those browsers. Oddly enough, when I bring up PS on IE, I am not logged in and I cannot log in. If, however, I click on one of the forums, my status changes to logged in and I can use all the features of PS. I discovered this purely by accident. This has left me dazed and :confused: I thought you would want to know about this. If I click on log in, I still receive access denied. I appreciate all that you are doing to help us with PS 2. It's really been a challenge for all of us!

ETA: I will check to see what version of IE I am using, too.

risingsun

Ideal_Rock
I'm sorry to say I've come across another glitch. I can no longer access my photos in My Images. For a short period of time, the pages were numbered and I could scroll through all of my stored images. When I tried to post a pic this morning, the page numbers and the ability to scroll through the images were no longer available. Sorry to be the messenger with more bad news. I just tend to notice these things :read:
I was a writer and editor in another life ;))

psadmin

Brilliant_Rock
Staff member
Premium
risingsun said:
I'm sorry to say I've come across another glitch. I can no longer access my photos in My Images. For a short period of time, the pages were numbered and I could scroll through all of my stored images. When I tried to post a pic this morning, the page numbers and the ability to scroll through the images were no longer available. Sorry to be the messenger with more bad news. I just tend to notice these things :read:
I was a writer and editor in another life ;))

No worries. We appreciate the information.
That is how we fix it so everyone can enjoy it.

psadmin

Brilliant_Rock
Staff member
Premium
risingsun said:
I will try those browsers. Oddly enough, when I bring up PS on IE, I am not logged in and I cannot log in. If, however, I click on one of the forums, my status changes to logged in and I can use all the features of PS. I discovered this purely by accident. This has left me dazed and :confused: I thought you would want to know about this. If I click on log in, I still receive access denied. I appreciate all that you are doing to help us with PS 2. It's really been a challenge for all of us!

For this issue please try the following:

Let me know if this solves the problem or if you are still having trouble.

risingsun

Ideal_Rock
PS Admin said:
risingsun said:

For this issue please try the following:

Let me know if this solves the problem or if you are still having trouble.
It's not working. I am still getting back into PS by using the method which I described to you in my prior post. There is no change in the image storage either.

BlingADing

Shiny_Rock
How do i remove "Trade Person" from my profile?

psadmin

Brilliant_Rock
Staff member
Premium
risingsun said:
PS Admin said:
Kaleigh said:

Hi Risingsun,

Can you try this link and see if it works for you now. https://www.pricescope.com/contact

Thanks

risingsun

Ideal_Rock
When I went to the link, it brought me to your email address, which was set up to write a message. I did so, but when I clicked to send, I received an access denied. It did not bring me to my page at all.

ETA: I clicked on it a second time and I received an access denied.

psadmin

Brilliant_Rock
Staff member
Premium
risingsun said:
When I went to the link, it brought me to your email address, which was set up to write a message. I did so, but when I clicked to send, I received an access denied. It did not bring me to my page at all.

Is this using EI 6? Or is it an issue with the new browsers?

risingsun

Ideal_Rock
PS Admin said:
risingsun said:

I just checked and I am using IE 8. Some people were having issues with the other browsers, so I was reluctant to make the change.

stci

Ideal_Rock
Excuse me.... as you probably know I'm french and I have difficulties to understand who are "trade person". Could you explain for me please? Thank you!

psadmin

Brilliant_Rock
Staff member
Premium
stci said:
Excuse me.... as you probably know I'm french and I have difficulties to understand who are "trade person". Could you explain for me please? Thank you!

Hi Stci,

In general a trade person is one who is in the Diamond or Jewelry industry such as a salesperson, benchworker, cutter, etc.

Hope that helps.

psadmin

Brilliant_Rock
Staff member
Premium
risingsun said:
PS Admin said:
risingsun said:

I just checked and I am using IE 8. Some people were having issues with the other browsers, so I was reluctant to make the change.

Hi Risingsun,

Can you do me a favor clear you cache and try the contact link again. https://www.pricescope.com/contact

I am pretty sure we fixed it but want to make sure.

I understand your concern about the other bowsers but I have not heard any issues with firefox.

risingsun

Ideal_Rock
^^^I will try to clear cache, but will consult with DH first to avoid marital discord :D I will get back to you. Thanks. I still can't use my image storage. How is that coming along?

psadmin

Brilliant_Rock
Staff member
Premium
risingsun said:
^^^I will try to clear cache, but will consult with DH first to avoid marital discord :D I will get back to you. Thanks. I still can't use my image storage. How is that coming along?

Great!

We are still looking into the image storage part.

stci

Ideal_Rock
PS Admin said:
stci said:

Hi Stci,

In general a trade person is one who is in the Diamond or Jewelry industry such as a salesperson, benchworker, cutter, etc.

Hope that helps.

Thank you very much! Now I understand! :praise:

risingsun

Ideal_Rock
PS Admin said:
risingsun said:

Great!

Cache was cleared and the log in problem remains. I'm using the workaround for now. Sorry for the not good news.

psadmin

Brilliant_Rock
Staff member
Premium
risingsun said:
PS Admin said:
risingsun said:

Great!

Cache was cleared and the log in problem remains. I'm using the workaround for now. Sorry for the not good news.

Hi Risingsun,

Did you try this with firefox or was that on IE 6 ( Internet Explorer 6)?

Please send me email via the contact form maybe i can help you through it faster.
https://www.pricescope.com/contact

risingsun

Ideal_Rock
^^^Please let me know if you received my email. When I sent it, I was sent to an access denied page. Thanks.

risingsun

Ideal_Rock
I have good news to report!! Using Firefox, the login worked perfectly. I'll be taking it for a test drive for the other forum functions :))

risingsun

Ideal_Rock
While I am able to log in with Firefox, I am unable to stay logged in. After leaving PS--and not logging out--I have to log back in each time I return. I have clicked the box to remain logged in.

clgwli

Brilliant_Rock
PS Admin said:
risingsun said:
PS Admin said:
risingsun said:

Great!

Hi Risingsun,

Did you try this with firefox or was that on IE 6 ( Internet Explorer 6)?

Please send me email via the contact form maybe i can help you through it faster.
https://www.pricescope.com/contact
I am on both Chrome and IE8 and every time I click on the link I am getting "access denied" I know it isn't my cache as I have never been to PS on Chrome before tonight. I have now tried both Chrome and IE8 and I still cannot get my avatar to upload. Still getting a red X or bad picture icon.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results