shape
carat
color
clarity

Lightbox Loose Stones up to 2ct Just Became Available

FL_runner

Brilliant_Rock
I'm am trying to contact lightbox via phone but could not find their phone number.
Can you please share the number you use to contact them?

I just ordered one 1.75 white stone to check it out first (my first time to venture in lab created diamonds) but it seemed I should have ordered two since I plan to have a set of earrings made in case supplies fly out fast. I tried to order another one of the 1.75 stone but lightbox check out says I have reached my limit of one (1) stone.

How were you guys able to order two(2) of the same stones?

Thank you for the help. Much appreciated.

You could register with a second email account if you have one, as a work-around.

tkyasx78

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
UGH. I ordered 2- 2 carat stones this morning and went back a few minutes ago to order 2 more and 2 1.75 ct stones and they wont let me order in a separate order.

I hope I can order more soon as I dont want to have to make a second account or have them shipped to a different address .

FL_runner

Brilliant_Rock
UGH. I ordered 2- 2 carat stones this morning and went back a few minutes ago to order 2 more and 2 1.75 ct stones and they wont let me order in a separate order.

I hope I can order more soon as I dont want to have to make a second account or have them shipped to a different address .

What are you planning to make? Sounds blingtastic!

acaw2015

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Wow! And now the 2 ct are sold out. They say they only ship to the US, I hope that will change as they restock.
Looking forward to hearing what you who got hold of one think of them!

kindred

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
This is pretty exciting. I hope someone with an ideal scope gets one of these to show us the cut quality. I wonder how their higher tier line will compare cut wise. If those were available I would have bought one of each. I'm holding off for now.

Sprinkles&Stones

Brilliant_Rock
Omg this is so exciting! Everyone is obligated to post pics when they get them or course :)

diamondyes

Brilliant_Rock
I’m curious if these stones will measure small. I had one that was 6mm but I would’ve expected 6.2mm. I forget the cart weight.

KeepStepping

Shiny_Rock
I’m in the Friday arrival club, too. The package was picked up within an hour of placing my order, which is crazy fast. I’m anticipating these to fall into the H color/Good cut range, with the cut being the hardest thing to “overlook.”

I have two 1ct lab diamonds from Lightbox, and a few loose GIA F diamond side stones to compare the 2ct to when it arrives. If it is a keeper, I’ll be setting mine into a travel ring with a setting made either by Ouros or DK.

Kim N

Ideal_Rock
Premium

FL_runner

Brilliant_Rock
Same. I'll be all over a 2ct in pink.

Agree, they only had white in that size. I am sure they're working on more options but focused on the most common shape/color- colorless MRB- for the first round of sales.

Sprinkles&Stones

Brilliant_Rock
They are here!
I am going to run them to my jewelers and figure out what to do with them.

72220C3E-7C75-4CD5-A495-C745976A691A.jpeg

Omg that was super fast! Yes what are your opinions??

SapphireStyle

Shiny_Rock
I'm super disappointed that the loose stones were not available to ship to Canada. I really hope that changes in the future as I've been waiting for the 2 carat stones. Congrats to all those who were able to order them! I look forward to the reviews!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results