shape
carat
color
clarity

Lightbox Loose Stones up to 2ct Just Became Available

Jgramm

Rough_Rock
The cut looks nice to me from your picture. How do you like the color?

Sounds like he doesn’t want to legitimize LB diamonds.

Where are you located? Check Yelp for jeweler reviews and pay attention to the ones that say they brought in old jewelry to be reset and got friendly service. A review like that indicates the jeweler cares about the craft.

You might be right, I was thinking he just wanted to sell one of his lab diamonds. That’s such a smart idea, thank you. I live in a suburb of Oklahoma City.

sparklyshrink

Shiny_Rock
You might be right, I was thinking he just wanted to sell one of his lab diamonds. That’s such a smart idea, thank you. I live in a suburb of Oklahoma City.

Go find a jeweler who actually wants your money. I'd leave them a bad Yelp review, to boot.

Garry H (Cut Nut)

Super_Ideal_Rock
Trade
Consider giving the owner a call or email and
1. Give them a chance to lift their game.
2. Just maybe they identified something NQR with your stone. Graining etc

But Lightbox is the only honest LGD manufacturing company this far

Garry H (Cut Nut)

Super_Ideal_Rock
Trade
Somebody could make a lot of money starting a business like “Pick an in-stock setting from my website, send your LB diamond direct to me, and I’ll get you a ring in a week.”

Somebody could make more money buying 1-2ct Lightbox diamonds, sending them to a lab, and selling them for way more than they cost!

Dizzie

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Somebody could make more money buying 1-2ct Lightbox diamonds, sending them to a lab, and selling them for way more than they cost!

Lightbox diamonds are still bear an inscription, hence it might be too obvious

banjodeb

Rough_Rock
I just received a Lightbox basics 1 3/4 carat round stone and I love it. It has a bit of a rose undertone. It sparkles like crazy. When I have it set into a yellow gold ring I will post pictures.

I can’t believe how pretty it is for $945. (Had a 10% off coupon.). Even my husband thought it was amazing. It said on the paperwork made in India. Does Lightbox have facilities in various countries?

MMtwo

Ideal_Rock
And he will say "the business owner may not wear the products"
Yes?

Diamonds are such a low wear item....who's going to know?
Wear them and shine like the sun.

:mrgreen:

TiffanyBlue

Rough_Rock
I just received a Lightbox basics 1 3/4 carat round stone and I love it. It has a bit of a rose undertone. It sparkles like crazy. When I have it set into a yellow gold ring I will post pictures.

I can’t believe how pretty it is for $945. (Had a 10% off coupon.). Even my husband thought it was amazing. It said on the paperwork made in India. Does Lightbox have facilities in various countries?

I’m so happy you got a good one right off the bat. And a Lightbox Basics! Nice! I just returned my 2ct “regular” diamond for one that is hopefully cut better. Fingers crossed.

I’d love to see pics of your loose stone, if you have some.

MMtwo

Ideal_Rock

I think a many of the lab diamonds are coming in from India. Would love to see pictures, if you have time :)

MMtwo

Ideal_Rock

diamondyes

Brilliant_Rock
Consider giving the owner a call or email and
1. Give them a chance to lift their game.
2. Just maybe they identified something NQR with your stone. Graining etc

But Lightbox is the only honest LGD manufacturing company this far

Honest in what way? I’m curious

Garry H (Cut Nut)

Super_Ideal_Rock
Trade
Honest in what way? I’m curious

They are maunfacturing and selling at cost plus.
There is little or no relativity to the pricing of natural diamonds.
Every other LGD company is spending more on marketing and misinformation than the cost of the goods.
Look at the price difference of these 2ct LB diamonds compared to the rest of the market.
And every now and then they have HALF price sales!
The eventual cost will be the opposite of natural diamonds as the cutting is the biggest cost factor.
Bigger will cost a fraction per carat of smaller!

mpbbmp

Rough_Rock
My loose 2ct came in today! Unfortunately, I went looking for help from my local jeweler and got none. I asked if he’d take a look at the stone, verify it reads as diamond, measure diameter, and give a rough estimate on color. I offered to pay and leave it, but explained I’m not looking for certification just his opinion. He said it looks fine and is probably consistent with what the seller told me. I told him I was only given a color range and I’m looking to have it set. He asked where I got it, I told him. He said they sell lab diamonds of much better quality if I’m interested but he’d prefer not set this one. Even my 12 year old son asked why that guy was rude about my diamond. Have any of you experienced anything like this? Anyway, here’s my stone loose. If I keep it any recommendations for someone to set it? EB8CA14E-FE94-4F5B-9EE5-0162153BE90A.jpeg

I had a similar experience with the jeweler I went to. They were very dismissive of the 2 ct LB diamond that I brought to be set. Kinda laughed how it was such poor quality and only J-K color at best. Seemed really surprised about the LB logo engraving inside. Made me feel terrible and not happy with the diamond I received and I returned it. Kinda ruined my whole experience to be honest and I am afraid to order again.

Melissa Van

Rough_Rock
Has anyone returned a loose stone to Lightbox after it has been set? I know it's "not allowed", but is there a way for them to tell? I ordered a 2 carat as an upgrade to my ER that I have had for 14 years (original stone 1.2 carats). Been wanting a larger center stone for a while, and with a house and 2 kids, I couldn't resist trying Lightbox for the price point before spending a ton more money. I was pleasantly surprised (again for the price) and had my original setting re-done to fit the larger stone. It is beautiful, but I do wish that when looking at it face up it looks a little larger, and it is slightly more "warmer" colored than I thought in some lighting. Again, I'm nit picking considering the price, but I was thinking about maybe ordering 1 or 2 more to see if they are better color grade and/or cut differently to have a larger surface. Do you think they will give me a hard time? Thanks in advance for any feedback!!

Jax172

Brilliant_Rock
I had a similar experience with the jeweler I went to. They were very dismissive of the 2 ct LB diamond that I brought to be set. Kinda laughed how it was such poor quality and only J-K color at best. Seemed really surprised about the LB logo engraving inside. Made me feel terrible and not happy with the diamond I received and I returned it. Kinda ruined my whole experience to be honest and I am afraid to order again.

You realize that they want to sell you something so their “opinion” is likely less than honest.

Kim N

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Has anyone else returned something to Lightbox and the return label is addressed to

Lightbox Jewelry
Malca Amit

I thought it was general wisdom that a shipping label should never use the word "jewelry." I'm so worried that my return will get stolen.

TiffanyBlue

Rough_Rock
Has anyone else returned something to Lightbox and the return label is addressed to

Lightbox Jewelry
Malca Amit

I thought it was general wisdom that a shipping label should never use the word "jewelry." I'm so worried that my return will get stolen.

I returned two stones to that address and also thought it was weird to have the word jewelry on it but they both made it back safely and my refund was processed.

Musa15

Shiny_Rock
Just helped my brother navigate the diamond engagement ring journey. It has been the absolute highlight of my sisterly duties. Here’s the stunner (using a LB 2ct stone!)

091D23F8-CE08-41B7-831C-7FFFCA8827A2.jpeg

Garry H (Cut Nut)

Super_Ideal_Rock
Trade
Just helped my brother navigate the diamond engagement ring journey. It has been the absolute highlight of my sisterly duties. Here’s the stunner (using a LB 2ct stone!)

091D23F8-CE08-41B7-831C-7FFFCA8827A2.jpeg

Can we see a photo not in sunlight or spot light. Under a broad leaffy treat etc

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results