shape
carat
color
clarity

LGD Dark or EGD Light?

breanne

Brilliant_Rock
Fun isn't it?
making the camera lens more parallel to the surface the table is setting on will help get more accurate images.

Very much so!! When the other two come in, I'll do it for all three.

I was saying to someone the other day, it amuses me how much time I've spent on something so small to ensure it sparkles, how odd is that lol. I feel like I'm a fish :lol:

Karl_K

Super_Ideal_Rock
Trade
Very much so!! When the other two come in, I'll do it for all three.

I was saying to someone the other day, it amuses me how much time I've spent on something so small to ensure it sparkles, how odd is that lol. I feel like I'm a fish :lol:
Careful or you will still be here in 19+ years! lol
Happened to me.
Nov 1st will be 20 years officially, and I was here a few months before I joined.

breanne

Brilliant_Rock
Careful or you will still be here in 19+ years! lol
Happened to me.
Nov 1st will be 20 years officially, and I was here a few months before I joined.

7 years in.,, making my way haha. But, I have been a life long diamond lover since I was young, I would go into this one place that I consider the epitome of a jewelry store, most of my grandmothers jewelry was from there. I'd go and obsess over the rings, I thought I was really mature, meanwhile, I could have been as young as 9. Funny to think back to that because I would try and act like I was perusing for myself.

There were several sales associates over the years that would let me try them on, even bring me to their little seating section. It really left an impression on me, good on them for going along with it and creating this fantasy/dream that one day I would get one.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results