shape
carat
color
clarity

Let's talk branded pieces...Yssie, DS, and all other fans

yssie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
@diamondseeker2006 the SA was wearing a stack of those Infinity cuffs! Some had a single central motif and others had two offset motifs - so pretty together :kiss2:

@LLJsmom I have a feeling I'm not going to be wearing this one with anything with knit or lace sleeves! The tails of the bow aren't sharp but they do protrude... It isn't an everyday style for me, though, so I'm okay restricting wear to "sleeveless only". The VCA Perlee - that one I really do want to be able to wear any day, any time :(2

yssie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Yssie_Bow_1.png

- - - - - - - - - -

Yssie_Bow_2.png

- - - - - - - - - -

Yssie_Bow_3.png

- - - - - - - - - -

Yssie_Bow_4.png

- - - - - - - - - -

Yssie_Bow_6.png

- - - - - - - - - -

Yssie_Bow_5.png

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Yssie_Bow_1.png

- - - - - - - - - -

Yssie_Bow_2.png

- - - - - - - - - -

Yssie_Bow_3.png

- - - - - - - - - -

Yssie_Bow_4.png

- - - - - - - - - -

Yssie_Bow_6.png

- - - - - - - - - -

Yssie_Bow_5.png

Fabulous, simply fabulous!:love:

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh my goodness, that is definitely fabulous, @yssie!!! That looks like rose gold and I love it! I'd get rg in the Infinity, too! The white diamonds just show up so well in the rose gold!

MissGotRocks

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Yssie, that is gorgeous on you! Tiffany's should hire you to be their model!

Put your rings on and snap another picture with the ensemble!

LLJsmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh my goodness, that is definitely fabulous, @yssie!!! That looks like rose gold and I love it! I'd get rg in the Infinity, too! The white diamonds just show up so well in the rose gold!

Yeah!! Totally agree! The diamonds pop in the rose gold.

LLJsmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
@diamondseeker2006 the SA was wearing a stack of those Infinity cuffs! Some had a single central motif and others had two offset motifs - so pretty together :kiss2:

@LLJsmom I have a feeling I'm not going to be wearing this one with anything with knit or lace sleeves! The tails of the bow aren't sharp but they do protrude... It isn't an everyday style for me, though, so I'm okay restricting wear to "sleeveless only". The VCA Perlee - that one I really do want to be able to wear any day, any time :(2

I get it. Seems like a shame to hide such beauty under a sleeve. Hope you live where you gets several months of warm weather.

LLJsmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Ok, confession time. I've been stalking pre-loved sites and I found a vintage single motif WG with diamonds pendant. I went for it. I'll get it next week. I think the cuff is going back. Not sure my poor DH's heart can take it.

@m-2-b I went back to your thread showing your pendant. If you don't mind sharing, how do you like it now and are you wearing it much?

yssie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thanks @MissGotRocks, @diamondseeker2006, @LLJsmom! I’ll snap a few more pics with the rings n’ things when I’m home! ::) They didn’t have the WG in the boutique so I didnt get to try it on but I’m confident I’d have chosen RG anyway, I like how the plain metal RG band blends into the skin - the diamond bow really does stand out!

I’ll be interested to hear which you prefer LLJ! They’re such different pieces!! Have you worn the two Loves together for the day yet - how do they work for you stacked?

m-2-b

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hi there!:wavey:I still love my VCA diamond pendant but wear it really just for special occasions. I use it with the extender since I like the length a little longer. Now I need the matching 5 motif bracelet!:$$):

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I like my chains longer than 16", too. The key is that they'll extend the chain up to 2" free if you ask when you buy it. Or at least that has been the policy.

@LLJsmom I think that's a good decision. I think a pendant is a better purchase than two identical bracelets. You have the Cartier rg cuff and the VCA rg Alhambra, so you have two outstanding rg bracelets!

Last edited:

LLJsmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hi there!:wavey:I still love my VCA diamond pendant but wear it really just for special occasions. I use it with the extender since I like the length a little longer. Now I need the matching 5 motif bracelet!:$$):

Oh be still my heart. I don’t think I could believe I was in a reality of any sort if I had that diamond five motif on my wrist. It’s a great goal piece @m-2-b. I bet you could make it happen!

LLJsmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I like my chains longer than 16", too. The key is that they'll extend the chain up to 2" free if you ask when you buy it. Or at least that has been the policy.

@LLJsmom I think that's a good decision. I think a pendant is a better purchase than two identical bracelets. You have the Cartier rg cuff and the VCA rg Alhambra, so you have two outstanding rg bracelets!

I think I could buy the cuff at a lower price than I paid. And I just need to wear the one I have more. This WG with diamond piece is a permanent collection piece. I can’t believe I found a piece I could afford. I jumped on it. I’m excited. Even though it was a lot more than the cuff I’m sure it’s a no regret piece.

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I think I could buy the cuff at a lower price than I paid. And I just need to wear the one I have more. This WG with diamond piece is a permanent collection piece. I can’t believe I found a piece I could afford. I jumped on it. I’m excited. Even though it was a lot more than the cuff I’m sure it’s a no regret piece.

Okay, you are going to kill us with curiosity on this one!!!

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

yssie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
YES.
Oh my goodness!

I was on the fence because I really liked the two cuffs together... but THIS wins!! It has so much presence, and it looks fabulous with your Tshirt - a very wearable diamond piece!
IMO the length is perfect on you :love:

Gorgeous!!! And ditto @lissyflo re. not paying retail!! :appl:

yssie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I just realised I'm an a$$. @canuk-gal! I'll be totally awkward and thank you wayyyy too late for your sweet comments on my new bracelet ::)

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I just realised I'm an a$$. @canuk-gal! I'll be totally awkward and thank you wayyyy too late for your sweet comments on my new bracelet ::)

In kind, please forward your bracelet for one month.:P2

cheers--Sharon ALL will be forgiven.:lol-2:

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

LLJsmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
:love::love::love:

It's fabulous!!! :appl: Love it so much on you LLJsmom, it looks amazing!!!
Thank June. It definitely qualifies as fabulous. I really like it.

LLJsmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Such a classy pendant - it looks beautiful on you. And a pre-loved saving too - not to be sneezed at!
Thank you @lissyflo I do love how subtle yet blingy it is. Yes pre-loved unicorn. I really lucked out.

LLJsmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
YES.
Oh my goodness!

I was on the fence because I really liked the two cuffs together... but THIS wins!! It has so much presence, and it looks fabulous with your Tshirt - a very wearable diamond piece!
IMO the length is perfect on you :love:

Gorgeous!!! And ditto @lissyflo re. not paying retail!! :appl:
Thank you @yssie once I start wearing it I think I will do so quite often. It feels easy but fancy. It makes me want to wear my five stone MRB ring. This has to be my big purchase this year. It happened too soon. I think I may die if amazing stuff comes out for the 50th!!!

LLJsmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
OKOKOKOKOK this thread is torture! SO gorgeous LLJsmom. Wear it out!!!!!!

cheers--Sharon
Thank you Sharon. So nice of you to say! Can’t wait until you take the plunge. ;-)

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results