shape
carat
color
clarity

Let''s Show Off Our 2-3 Carat "Center Stones" Here!

Lynn B

Ideal_Rock
Well, we've got a great thread of 3+ carat center stones... and another wonderful one of 1's and under... but nothing for our 2 carat beauties! Can't have THAT now, can we?!
2.gif
So I thought it would be fun to start a special thread to post all of our beautiful 2 - 3 carat diamonds -- plus now we'll have them "all in one place".

Along with photos, please include "specs" and ring size. Thank you!

I'll start with mine. AGS0, 2.367 J/SI2 RB. It's as white as can be - and totally, 100% eye-clean. Mmmmm, perfect and gorgeous. I LOVE it!

30.gif
(Ring size 4.75)

The thread (with more info and additional pictures) can be found here:

http://www.pricescope.com/forum/steam-room/ta-da-t31435.html

Lynn

MyCollage1a.jpg

Lynn B

Ideal_Rock
BTW... this space is reserved for MARA... we know it won''t be toooooo long!
31.gif

xoxoxox!

kaylagee

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 7/23/2005 6:06:15 PM
Author: Lynn B
BTW... this space is reserved for MARA... we know it won't be toooooo long!
31.gif

xoxoxox!

Just a matter of days..seconds even I'm sure! (chanting) Ma-ra! Ma-ra! :razz:

"One of us
One of us
Gooble gobble
Gooble gobble
We accept her
We accept her
One of us
One of us..."

"We will make you...
we will make you...
one of us...
one of us."

- Tod Browning's Freaks, 1932

LOL!
11.gif

My GIA 2.05 ct. Oval(aka Roval, aka Squattie), H VS2, 63.2%depth 59%table, 9.31 x 7.42 x 4.66, no fluor. Premium cut.

*Ring size 4.75

onlptp.jpg

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
haha DAYS? SECONDS? I wish!! More like MONTHS!

But you never know!
31.gif
gotta keep you gals on your toes!
12.gif

Fabulous thread idea Lynn, just what I need to get the wheels turning even more!
18.gif

Lynn B

Ideal_Rock
Date: 7/23/2005 6:42:04 PM
Author: Mara

...Fabulous thread idea Lynn, just what I need to get the wheels turning even more!
18.gif
Greg is gonna KILL me!!!
2.gif
1.gif
9.gif

Lynn (the Innocent One --justlookitthatHALO:
12.gif
)

asblackrock

Shiny_Rock
Hi Lynn
Have you slept since receiving your ring back? I just read through my threads 7 months ago and it brought back GREAT memories. My diamond was purchased through MDX (Icestore Australia) and the diamond was appraised and set by Garry Holloway (Precious Metals in Melbourne Australia).
Here are the specs, photos and thread links:

2.23ct G VS2
8.29-8.35 x 5.18
Table: 54.8%
Depth: 62.3%
Crown angle: 34.7 deg
Pavilion angle: 40.5 deg
Girdle: 1.4-1.9
Culet: none (0.1%)
Polish: GIA excellent
Symmetry: GIA excellent
Fluorescence: none
H&A cut
HCA score 0.6
Edited to add: Ring size US 5.5 to fit over my knuckle. The rest of my finger is smaller, so it is unfortunately quite loose when on.

Overexcited about my MDX purchase?

Santa has arrived early in Australia

Angela’s attempts to photograph her diamond

Thanks to Garry Holloway

PhotosGarry.jpg

Lynn B

Ideal_Rock
Kaylagee and Angela,
Thanks for posting! It's always a pleasure to see your rings again. Angela, I had forgotten how much I LOVE the basket!
30.gif
Mmmmmm -- gorgeous rings!
Lynn

PS And yep, with The Bauble safely tucked away each night in the jewelry box, I am sleeping like a BABY!
2.gif

moremoremore

Ideal_Rock
Yeah! Great thread! Here''s my modern cushion 2.13 E VS2 Ex/Ex 64.1 depth, 56 table...with two .51 each sides...
On my big fat man hands....

mnhds.jpg

moremoremore

Ideal_Rock
on a scuzzy towel. How classy am I?

towel.jpg

Lynn B

Ideal_Rock
OH thanks, MMM! LOVE those pictures of that beauty!
30.gif
And you DO NOT have "man hands"! YOU SILLY!!!!

Wow, this thread is shaping up nicely -- YAY!
2.gif
(I always worry that I won''t get any replies... shades of throwing a party and no-one coming... !!!
2.gif
1.gif
9.gif
)

Lynn

Sundial

Ideal_Rock
Beautiful rings ladies, just beautiful!!!

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Can anybody dig up mine, I would like to add to the list. I don''t know how to do it. I know I am so lame, but that''s me.
3.gif

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
asblackrock,
Thank you although my hands aren''t that wrinkly in person!!!! The center stone is 2.36 E VVS2, and the sides are .68 E VVS.

Lynn B

Ideal_Rock
Whew, Kaleigh, THAT'S sure an eye-popper! And E/VVS ... be still my heart!
30.gif
I LOVE IT!
Lynn

PS What's your ring size? I think we should post that, too. I'll go back and edit the first post to mention/request that! Angela... MMM... Kaylagee... would you mind adding that to your posts along with your lovely pictures? THANK YOU!

mrs jam

Brilliant_Rock
Well, I don''t post much; but I''m called out of lurkdom to post my baby. It''s known around these parts (according to my husband) as the The Last Major Diamond Purchase. He actually drew up a contract for me to sign! Oh brother. Anyway, it''s 2.56 ct. K/VS1 we purchased from GOG. I was nervous about the K color since it was an online purchase, but it was a needless worry. Setting by Mark Morrell. So far it''s satisfied all my diamond urges. Key words being "so far."

Aimee777.jpg

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
All I can say is WOW!!!!! Also love the Mark Morrel setting, it's just gorgeous!!!!!!
30.gif
36.gif

ETA: My ring size is 5

mrs jam

Brilliant_Rock
Thank you, Kaleigh. It was a very nice project. My whole summer last year was spent waiting on that ring!

glitterata

Ideal_Rock
Oh, Mrs. Jam, that is just SO BEAUTIFUL!!

And no way it''s a K--really?

Lynn B

Ideal_Rock
That "K" must stand for "KILLER"!!!!
30.gif
Wow! It is SOOOOO drool-worthy! I''m so happy you posted it here -- we needed to see it again! Thank you!

(Ring size, please?!)
1.gif

Lynn

mrs jam

Brilliant_Rock
Thank you, ladies! I can''t believe it''s a K, either, but I''m glad it was because that was the only way I would have been able to land a rock over 2cts.

Lynn, I think I ordered the ring as a size 6.25. I''ve lost quite a bit of weight in the last few months, so it''s kind of lose right now but I can''t part with it to get it sized so I''ve been putting a piece of foam tape on the back as a homemade sizing ball.

asblackrock

Shiny_Rock
Hi Mrs Jam
I was rolling around with laughter reading your post when my DH wanted to know what was up. I read out your post and he said he saw nothing funny in it at all. He thought a contract would have been a very good idea for me too. Some men just have no sense of humour when it comes to diamond purchases!
9.gif
11.gif

PS Gorgeous ring.

mrs jam

Brilliant_Rock
It''s no laughing matter, Angela. I''m stuck changing the kitty litter for the next 5 years of my life.
41.gif
What''s funny is he keeps trying to make amendments like it''s the Consitution or something. He''s currently laying on the sofa with a Jones fracture in his foot, acting like a big old baby. He''s even using a little crystal bell I have on the coffee table as his "nurse call." I''m thinking about substituting his Motrin with Nytol.

Patty

Ideal_Rock
Date: 7/23/2005 10:19:00 PM
Author: mrs jam
A bajillion carats, anyone? Sorry to spam; I couldn''t resist!
No, Silly...that belongs on the "Bajillion carat thread," NOT the 2-3 carat thread!
3.gif

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results