shape
carat
color
clarity

Let's play a game... rainbow gems.

Let's see... what haven't we seen in the orange category? Fire opal, amber, andesine, sunstone, chalcedony? But I never tire of seeing garnets and sapphires in any color!! They all have their very own personality. ❤️

Snowbebe

Rough_Rock
That's awesome! Was it a good experience? The ring looks fabulous... you'd never know it was a re-set... they look made for one another. Inken has been really lovely to work with. Can you believe this is my first time having a ring made? I'm a rockhound, but not a jewelry buff! I always intend to have stones set, but never quite get there. Whenever I have any disposable income, it goes right back into another gem. *sigh* :loopy: But I'm trying to be satisfied with what I've got at this point!

We need some purple and pink now!!

I really love working with her actually. I am very excited for your first custom ring!!! I am sure it will be beautiful. What is the design like? Would love to see your stone collections even if not set!!

Last edited:
I really love working with her actually. I am very excited for your first custom ring!!! I am sure if will be beautiful. Would love to see your stone collections even if not set!!

Thank you! I'll be sure to post about it once it's completed... should be soon!!

Acinom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
DDB5357F-C033-480C-A292-497EE7EADEC4.jpeg

We are right back at the first rainbow colour: red.
Who plays orange?

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results