shape
carat
color
clarity

Let's play a game... rainbow gems.

Thank you for being our "red" this time around, Shiny Black Cat! I love jaspers of all colors. :)

@Rfisher I absolutely adore that you included an actual can of fanta in your pic. :lol:That stone is the perfect spess color! And your emerald is divine... what GLOW!! I was really hoping we'd see an FCD, and I especially love the yellows. So, thank you! It's gorgeous!! And I'm pretty sure I've drooled over that sapphire ring before? I'm a sucker for true floral clusters with larger-than-melee diamonds. Don't stop there! I want to see your full rainbow now!! hee hee

2Neezers

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
So rare to see a true, medium pink garnet, @2Neezers. Did you have the stone set with the enamel (very creative) or did it come that way?

@Autumn in New England The pink garnet shifts also shifts to a more purplish pink at times. I love shifty/moody stones, so that might be why I like garnets so much.
I sent Holly my loose stone to set in one of her designs. Her designs are unique and the process of choosing enamel colors with her is a lot of fun. Her instagram in HollyHagueDesign if you feel like checking it out!

@Autumn in New England The pink garnet shifts also shifts to a more purplish pink at times. I love shifty/moody stones, so that might be why I like garnets so much.
I sent Holly my loose stone to set in one of her designs. Her designs are unique and the process of choosing enamel colors with her is a lot of fun. Her instagram in HollyHagueDesign if you feel like checking it out!

Ooooo that does sound like fun! Is it a shimmering enamel, 2Neezers?

2Neezers

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Ooooo that does sound like fun! Is it a shimmering enamel, 2Neezers?
It‘s a glossy enamel, but not shimmering. Shimmering enamel would be very pretty though!
I love your pad and spinel @Autumn in New England ! They are both so gorgeous!!

Oooohhh I want an enamel ring so bad!
You should get one @autumngems ! They are so easy to wear with no prongs to worry about catching on things. I am addicted and have five enameled rings now!

autumngems

Ideal_Rock
Premium
It‘s a glossy enamel, but not shimmering. Shimmering enamel would be very pretty though!
I love your pad and spinel @Autumn in New England ! They are both so gorgeous!!

You should get one @autumngems ! They are so easy to wear with no prongs to worry about catching on things. I am addicted and have five enameled rings now!

I adore the antique royal blue I have seen

@autumngems Is the orange stone spess? :kiss2: And what is that yummy soft yellow gem? The peridot is especially beautiful!! But again, I really favor asscher cuts!!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results