shape
carat
color
clarity

Let's play a game... rainbow gems.

S

Shiny Black Cat

I am late for red, but I love this red Carnelian bracelet, although I am not Sagittarius in horoscope. I am Twin and I have 3 birthstones. Is anyone else Twin?

thirdrock

Shiny_Rock
Hello friends!

I was thinking this may be a fun way for members to show off their gems (and CS jewelry). We each post a loose stone or jewelry piece in order of the colors of the rainbow. So it would be red first, then orange, yellow, green, blue, purple, and let's add pink at the end for good measure. Any variation of those colors will do.... any quality, any cut (cab/faceted/rough), etc. If your gem is of the color change variety, pick a spot! And give us a little info on the gem/jewelry piece as well, if you'd like. When we get to pink, the next person posts another red gem, and we start all over. FCDs are, of course, also welcome! :kiss2:

I shall start us off... 2.72ct. red spinel. GO!!

CaptureSP.JPG

I must be hungry. The gems are reminding me of food. This one is mouth-watering. It reminds me of raspberry jello.

I am late for red, but I love this red Carnelian bracelet, although I am not Sagittarius in horoscope. I am Twin and I have 3 birthstones. Is anyone else Twin?

I am also a twin, fellow Gemini! :appl: I love that you're so eager to share all of your pretties with us!! So what we're doing here is each posting photos of our gems (or colored stone jewelry) in the order of the colors of the rainbow. It will look something like this:

First person - posts one piece that is red
Next person - posts one piece that is orange
Next person - posts one piece that is yellow
Next person - posts one piece that is green
Next person - posts one piece that is blue
Next person - posts one piece that is purple
Next person - posts one piece that is pink
And then we start all over again with red!

Hopefully it's a fun little diversion from life's tedium and the world's problems. Thanks everyone for sharing! PURPLE is next!!

S

Shiny Black Cat

I am also a twin, fellow Gemini! :appl: I love that you're so eager to share all of your pretties with us!! So what we're doing here is each posting photos of our gems (or colored stone jewelry) in the order of the colors of the rainbow. It will look something like this:

First person - posts one piece that is red
Next person - posts one piece that is orange
Next person - posts one piece that is yellow
Next person - posts one piece that is green
Next person - posts one piece that is blue
Next person - posts one piece that is purple
Next person - posts one piece that is pink
And then we start all over again with red!

Hopefully it's a fun little diversion from life's tedium and the world's problems. Thanks everyone for sharing! PURPLE is next!!

Yassssssss @autumngems!! :kiss2:

PINK is next!

Can't find pink, but l'll post amethyst

Allow me to oblige for pink:
95E13589-689E-4F2A-9490-DDF699D35083.jpeg

Thank you! I love that you also posted what I believe is our first marquise. :mrgreen2: It's such a delicate and feminine hue!! Love it.

Which lovely PSer has some RED to share next?

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results