shape
carat
color
clarity

Let's play a game... rainbow gems.

Crimson

Brilliant_Rock
Royal blue tanzanite 4.7 ct. — which I lost, by the way. Wore it on my evening walk and by the end of thr walk, it was gone! Glad I get to share it here. AD462F20-FADE-4696-B07D-5B63A039E842.jpeg tanzanite

Oops, sorry realised I messed Up the order by taking too long with my post. RED is here!

And it was worth the wait! It's so glowy!! A ruby cab? Terribly sorry about your lost tanzie. I hope you find a beloved replacement soon!!

Orange citrine, fire opal and sapphire

Yellow is next. Who plays?

Your gems are so delicious, my friend! Thank you for sharing (and please don't stop...lol)!!

I keep taking the yellow spot, so I've run out. lol We need another YELLOW player!!

I'm counting Shiny's post as purple, since I see some tones of it in there! Pretty opal!! =)2

@PinkAndBlueBling That sapphire is crazy gorgeous! And I love that it's US mined. I know, my OCD goes berserk when things are out of order. lol

@Daisys and Diamonds The color of that peridot is phenomenal!!

@thirdrock Love your bracelet! The design looks vaguely familiar... is it designer?

PINK is next!!

S

Shiny Black Cat

I'm counting Shiny's post as purple, since I see some tones of it in there! Pretty opal!! =)2

@PinkAndBlueBling That sapphire is crazy gorgeous! And I love that it's US mined. I know, my OCD goes berserk when things are out of order. lol

@Daisys and Diamonds The color of that peridot is phenomenal!!

@thirdrock Love your bracelet! The design looks vaguely familiar... is it designer?

PINK is next!!

Yes, l must admit l stole ideas and tutorials from yu tube.

Crimson

Brilliant_Rock
And it was worth the wait! It's so glowy!! A ruby cab? Terribly sorry about your lost tanzie. I hope you find a beloved replacement soon!!

Your gems are so delicious, my friend! Thank you for sharing (and please don't stop...lol)!!

I keep taking the yellow spot, so I've run out. lol We need another YELLOW player!!

Thank you @Autumn in New England. it is a rubellite, estimated 25-30 ct. it is 2 cm length by 18 cm Width. It is literally like a light bulb or candy!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results