shape
carat
color
clarity

Lesley (WF) is a super star!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

ello

Brilliant_Rock
Look at what Mss Lesley put together for us!

First the boring stuff: A little over a week ago I approached Lesley from Whiteflash for a few bridesmaid pendants. I wanted to purchase a small piece of jewelry for my sister and sister-in-law to wear at my wedding. We’ve all been through a great deal with my father’s cancer scare so I wanted to show my appreciation for their unconditional love and support. My sister (due to deliver twin baby girls any day now) does not have her own diamond so I thought it appropriate to celebrate the birth of her baby girls with a little bling which will also double as her maid of honor gift.

I really wanted to keep it simple since I''ve already been through the ordeal of picking (more like dissecting) a diamond for my engagement ring so Lesley suggested the full bezel white gold pendants 0.25ct READY SET GO! I’m thrilled for both of them and I cannot wait to see the look on their faces!

Of course the words ''Diamond and Pendant'' entered my head and the devil in me decided that maybe somehow I could manage to get a pendant . A gift to myself! I think it''s called diamond obsession! So, after months of hinting to my fiancé I decided that a ‘woman must do what the heart desires’...hee-hee! I wanted something beautiful to wear on my wedding day but I did not want to get fussy with the diamond specifications. So we decided that I had to order the Bellerina Pendant - READY SET GO!! It’s such a beautiful pendant with such a great story behind it!

A special thank you to Belle and Rina for allowing us to share in their joy and for generously allowing Whiteflash to share the design and donate the design fee to the World Centers of Compassion for Children International. At least my greedy obsession can support the charity in a small way.

Bellerina Specs: 0.5ct Diamond, White gold - set 16.5 chain. I will wear it proudly!

NOW FOR THE MOST IMPORTANT PART OF THE MESSAGE:

Lesley is a super star!

I''ve always wanted to do business with Whiteflash and it has been super fantastic. Every e-mail and phone call was returned. Lesley and I chatted for hours about South Africa (my home country) we almost forgot at times that we were actually doing diamond business. LOL! I appreciated her sense of humor and kind manner – I can honestly say that it’s been a pleasure. I will gladly (if money were no object ) buy any product from Whiteflash!
Their employees are patient, warm, informative and whiling to work with your budget! No hassle!

So, without any further ado, here are the 3 pendants I ordered from Whiteflash!

Ries1_0111.jpg

ello

Brilliant_Rock
0.25ct ready set go!

Ries2_0111.jpg

ello

Brilliant_Rock
0.5ct - White Gold - Bellerina Pendant - READY SET GO!

Ries3_0111.jpg

a_mug

Rough_Rock
Glad to know everything was done to the perfection and you got 3 very lovely pendants! I just wanted to add that I have just recently purchased an engagement ring through WF (posted in another sub-forum) and dealt with Lesley. She had been tremendous in helping me with all sort of questions and concerns, despite me being in Vienna and the added time difference. Communication was prompt, and she even called me to finalize the purchase after I left a message to her with my intent. Very pleasant and helpful person to deal with, along with few other WF staffs that were also involved in the transaction.

anchor31

Ideal_Rock
What beautiful gifts - for your BMs and yourself!
30.gif
36.gif

Sundial

Ideal_Rock
What gorgeous pendants Ries! You will be a superstar too when you give those to your sister and sister-in-law and the Bellerina will be such a pretty accessory for a wedding!!!

Ellen

Super_Ideal_Rock
Ries, what a lovely gesture, to all of you!!
9.gif

Beautiful!

And yes, Lesley is a sweetheart!

simplysplendid

Brilliant_Rock
Very beautiful.. and very generous of you..

snowflakeluvr

Shiny_Rock
what beautiful jewelry. what a thoughtful sister you are! they will always be able to reach for their pendant, (like we do to make sure it''s still there, on our neck) and think of YOU and the kindness and love you feel for them. you are blessed to feel so close to your sis and sil and i bet those baby girls are going to be close to their sweet aunt too. good luck to you.

LesleyH

Brilliant_Rock
Hi Ries:

I so enjoyed working with you and speaking the "same language". It''s amazing how we came from the same country, have never met, but have an instant connection nevertheless! There are quite a few other ex-South Africans that I have worked with and it is always such fun. Maya Moonstone, who used to post here quite a bit, is also from South Africa, and last time I went back for a visit she asked me to have a green milkshake for her!!''

Can''t wait to see neck pictures of the Bellerina on you!

LesleyH
www.whiteflash.com

LaurenThePartier

Super_Ideal_Rock
I love it! I want one so badly now . . .

scarlet16

Brilliant_Rock
Lesley is the best! And the full bezel .25 studs are awesome...so much sparkle for such a little guy! I ordered one for my 25th birthday back in October and very rarely take it off. Your bridesmaids are going to love them.

And that Bellerina is SOOO BEAUTIFUL!!! Can''t wait for neckshots!

AndyRosse

Ideal_Rock
They are all gorgeous!!!

ello

Brilliant_Rock
Thanks guys! I''m really excited to see them in person. Thanks again Lesley for making it easy to spend all my money ha ha ha! OMG the green milkshakes!!!! I totally forgot about the green milkshakes. Man, I wonder if a few thousand dollar air ticket could justify a green milkshake??? Kinda makes me wanna go home!

ello

Brilliant_Rock
This is the generic picture from the Whiteflash website - a little teaser until I have the pendants in person.

gi_WF088.jpg

ello

Brilliant_Rock
Hi Scarlet16 - I had to drop in for a looki at your original thread - your .25ct pendant - it''s quite a lot of bling for a little guy hey! Now I''m really excited! I really like it, I think it''s a lovely pendant and looks wayyyy bigger than I imagined.

mela lu

Ideal_Rock
YEY! Ries, those are fantastic gifts, as is your Bellerina! SO pretty.

Necklaces are a hard desicion - looks like you are all set!

FireGoddess

Super_Ideal_Rock
Gorgeous pendants! I didn''t realize that the Belle''s pendant with Irina''s design help was called the Bellerina. That is so cool!!! I can''t wait to see your pictures.

Jelly

Ideal_Rock
Beautiful pendants!!! Can I be your BM too?!

Kudos to Lesley at Whiteflash! I have worked with her on 3 projects and she was always top notch in customer service! Great job Lesley!

monarch64

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Beautiful pendants--love that Bellerina style!
36.gif

belle

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 1/16/2007 2:17:10 PM
Author: Ries
This is the generic picture from the Whiteflash website - a little teaser until I have the pendants in person.
well...it''s not *so* generic!
9.gif

what beautiful pendants ries, you are so thoughtful! i wish your sister the very best with the twins.
i can''t wait to see your pics of the bellerina!
36.gif

may you all wear your new jewelry in good health.
2.gif

Mimikins24

Shiny_Rock
Ries, the pendants are beautiful!!! I can''t wait for the pics!!!

I''m glad that WF decided to put Belle''s pendant design into production. I suggested the "Bellerina" name in Belle''s pendant thread --- is WF actually using that name? It''s cute if they have.

Best wishes on your day!!!

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
HI:

Lovely pendants! Congrats!

cheers--Sharon

Gypsy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 1/16/2007 2:09:11 AM
Author: Ries
0.5ct - White Gold - Bellerina Pendant - READY SET GO!

Oh SHOOT! I just feel head over heels in love with this pendant!

Can someone link me to the story behind it... and what (if you don't mind my asking) is the balpark price for one of these in .5 carats?

ETA: Nevermind looked up the pendant price. Still would love a link to the story (though I can just look it up when I go home).

ello

Brilliant_Rock
Thanks ladies - Belle you are tooooo funny! Nope it''s fabulous in every way and nothing about this baby is generic hee-hee!
Not even Tiffany can brag about this one...ha ha ha!

I''m so excited to see it in person...it should be in my hands in less than 10 days. I''ve never owned a pendant so I''m not going to wait for my wedding day it''s going on the neck ladies! I feel giddy! Also I made a booboo in my original post, the talented designer was Irina not Rina (I feel silly for the name misprint Irina, sorry about that - finger diarrhea?)

I think the name ''Bellerina'' is so clever/cute! I had the opportunity to select my own diamond and pendant style but loved the idea and design of this pendant. I also feel a sense of relief that the diamond purchase did not become a big ordeal with crown angles and tweezers. I promised myself that my next purchase was going to be less complicated and Whiteflash made it VERY easy...maybe too easy...

I also feel a little guilty about my pendant but hey – I begged and begged and hoped so decided that it was time to STEP UP and buy my own darn pendant.

Gypsy - try to search for the word pendant (it''s a fun read) The price details are listed on the Whiteflash website. You can also contact Whiteflash directly for the details.

Maya Moonstone

Shiny_Rock
Hi Ries

Asemrowend!!!

The pendants are going to be a big hit with your bridesmaids and it is very thoughtful of you! The Bellerina is beyond words. I didn't realize it is available at WF! Now my wishlist for 2007 will have to be changed....

I have worked with Lesley in the past as well, and she makes buying diamonds effortless and without all the anxiety that comes with buying from an online source . In December I upgraded my diamond earrings I bought from WF with her help and without a doubt she has made me a WF groupie.
9.gif

At the moment we are having below freezing temperatures in Seattle, but I am counting the days and soon we will be in South Africa! We will be there for the whole month of February and I intend to eat Marmite and Redro sandwiches, drink green milkshakes and eat tomato sauce (ketchup for the rest of the world) Fritos and Chutney Simba chips...yummy. Oh and Romany Creams, and Zoo cookies...only 14 days!

Maya Moonstone

ello

Brilliant_Rock
Maya Moonstone - how cool - I was hoping to meet you!

I have a soft spot for sweetie pies! BILTONG! You name it...I''m a chub!!! We''re going to South Africa for our honeymoon Dec.2007.
It''s going to be so nice to see my grandma and family...it''s been 4 years!

Officers girl

Shiny_Rock
What a sweet thing to do!! I know those pendants will be loved so deeply because of the meaning behind them!! Not to mention they are beautiful!!!
face23.gif

Shay37

Ideal_Rock
Ries, what a sweetheart you are to do that. They are beautiful. You must get neckshots of the three of you together. Don''t worry about buying it yourself. You just learned the most valuable lesson about marriage and men before you tied the knot. When begging, whining, hinting, etc. do not work, buy it yourself.
27.gif

shay

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results