shape
carat
color
clarity

Lesley (WF) is a super star!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

bling*diva*

Ideal_Rock
~~How sweet are these??? They are both beautiful!!

jadeleaves

Brilliant_Rock
Congrats on the pendants! That is so thoughtful of u!

I am loving the bellerina pendant
30.gif

Gypsy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Okay. Just read that thread... and WOW I have tears in my eyes!!!

I MUST have one of those. WOW WOW WOW. Irina, I''ve always known-- with all the help you''ve given me over my setting design-- that you''ve got incredible talent... and that''s part of why I want one, YOU designed it with Belle! FABULOUS.

Wonder if they''ll do it in gold instead of platinum? Hmmm.

kcoursolle

Super_Ideal_Rock
Beautiful pendants, what lucky bridesmaids you have!!!

jfo

Brilliant_Rock
Gorgeous pendants! What beautiful, thoughtful and generous gifts! You are a super star too!

LesleyH

Brilliant_Rock
Hi Gypsy:

The prices are listed for both platinum and white gold. Just click on the white gold tab :)

LesleyH
www.whiteflash.com

strmrdr

Super_Ideal_Rock
congrates!

I have to agree that Lesley is a super star at WF.
If a consumer has a problem with WF once Lesley finds out about it it gets solved.
There has been a time when she has gotten people out of bed at 2am to solve a consumers problem in responce to a heads up email about a PM that was sent to me with a consumer having a problem. (back when we had PM and with the persons permission I passed it on to Lesley)
36.gif
36.gif
35.gif

ello

Brilliant_Rock
Hi-all! Sorry for not dropping in sooner. Things are a little hectic at work - not much sleep. I totally agree about Lesley - I''m not trying to score diamonds - hee-hee! But I think Lesley''s the most committed person I''ve met in many years. It''s also so nice to meet someone cheerful - since most the world is ready to fork you in the eye!

I hope Les is appreciated and have a 20ct Diamond on her finger - LOL!

Thank you for the lovely messages. I''m very touched and so glad I continue to stay a member on Pricescope.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results