shape
carat
color
clarity

Leon's pendant in memory of Abby Lee

risingsun

Ideal_Rock
sammie83 said:
I am so sorry about your kitty, I know how it feels to love your pet so much. My kitty is like my child and I dred that day when I have to say goodbye. I can't imagine what you must have gone through losing your Abby Lee.

I am glad you are able to keep her so close to your heart with your new Leon necklace.

*hugs*

Thank you for your kind words, sammie.

Gailey

Ideal_Rock
Marian, sorry honey, only just seen this today. I don't seem to lurk as much here as I used to.

Your pendant is lovely and it's a great tribute to Abby-Lee. How nice of Leon to show his human side. You obviously bring out the best in him.

XX

risingsun

Ideal_Rock
Gailey said:
Marian, sorry honey, only just seen this today. I don't seem to lurk as much here as I used to.

Your pendant is lovely and it's a great tribute to Abby-Lee. How nice of Leon to show his human side. You obviously bring out the best in him.

XX

Good to see you here, Gailey :wavey: Yes, Leon was very kind to me. I love the pendant. Thank you for your kind comments.

Sundial

Ideal_Rock
Gosh Marian I haven't been around Pricescope lately and I just now happened to catch this. Your new pendant is simply exquisite and what a lovely way to remember your beloved pet. I'm glad your experience with Leon and his staff went so well. It seems like you have been through a lot and I hope you wear this in good health. Best wishes my HOF buddy!

risingsun

Ideal_Rock
Sundial said:
Gosh Marian I haven't been around Pricescope lately and I just now happened to catch this. Your new pendant is simply exquisite and what a lovely way to remember your beloved pet. I'm glad your experience with Leon and his staff went so well. It seems like you have been through a lot and I hope you wear this in good health. Best wishes my HOF buddy!

It's always so good to see you, Sundial. Thanks for your kind words about my pendant. Having Leon know why he was making this piece was important to me. It turned out to be important to him, as well. It's been five months since Abby passed. As I type this post, a kitten is supervising me. Her name is Liza Mae and she's a Maine Coon Cat kitten. When we were ready to move on, this kitten had just become available. There are pics of her in the Hangout, but they are several pages back, by now. If you would like a link, just let me know.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results