shape
carat
color
clarity

Leon's pendant in memory of Abby Lee

A

Anonymous

Absolutely beautiful - both the pendant, and the kindness that was shown to you throughout your healing process. I have more to say, but it'd turn into a thread jack and I don't want to do that!

oranges

Brilliant_Rock
i'm sorry for your loss. i think that a pendant is a great way to commemorate abby-- she'll always be close to your heart.

princessplease

Ideal_Rock
How incredibly sweet. I am so sorry you lost your special friend. DH and I lost one one of our furbabies recently, and this seems like an amazing way to remember him.

CharmyPoo

Ideal_Rock
It is absolutely beautiful and a good memorial for Abby Lee. Leon is a huge cat lover so I am very glad to see that he was able to relate.

icekid

Ideal_Rock
Aww, I always knew Leon has a heart :bigsmile:

Really sweet way to remember your beloved kitty. Our pets are such precious family members!

MissGotRocks

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
It is a loving tribute and a hard loss to endure. I'm glad the pendant and the experience has been a good one for you and I wish you many years of happiness with your new furbaby!

Gayletmom

Brilliant_Rock
Your pendant is beautiful! I hadn't thought of it before but the cat is clearly there. I hope that it brings you comfort and warm memories.

zhuzhu

Ideal_Rock
That is a very touching story, thanks for sharing.

What is funny is that I have always thought of the pendant as a cat pendant since the first time I saw it on his web site. I never knew it was supposed to be a logo pendant for M. I guess the cat lover insider me just assumed that Leon is also a cat fan.

risingsun

Ideal_Rock
Your thoughts and comments to me have been incredibly kind and understanding. I can only describe this experience as part of the healing process. I am grateful for the people who have contributed to this thread. My fond regards to tyty, geckodani, baby nurse, AprilBaby, Cachette, tigian, Jennifer W., tammy [you can say whatever is on your mind, I won't consider it a threadjack], oranges, princessplease, CharmyPoo, icekid, MissGotRocks, and Gayletmom. The piece, itself, is pure Leon. It's beautiful in every way.

Supers

Shiny_Rock
That's a lovely tribute.
I have three furkids myself, so I know I would be devastated if anything happened to them.

susimoo

Brilliant_Rock
I too see a kitty! :appl:

Wear it in great health and remember your gorgeous girl in happiness. :wavey:

Dandi

Ideal_Rock
Premium
That is so beautiful and precious, what a lovely way to remember you Abby girl. I hope the new kitty helps your heart to continue to heal, and that you enjoy wearing your gorgeous new pendant.

risingsun

Ideal_Rock
I so appreciate your kind sentiments, super, susimoo, and DandiAndi. I also, as has been mentioned above, thought that Leon might be a cat lover and understand my feelings. It was the first time I had worked with him. Everything came together in the most amazing way. I am so grateful.

elrohwen

Ideal_Rock
It's absolutely beautiful and I'm so glad you got something so special to remember your kitty by.

gemgirl

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I'm so sorry that I am just seeing this now Marian. I haven't been on PS in a couple of days. I think your beautiful new pendant is a fitting tribute to Abby-Cat. I'm very grateful to Leon (not even knowing him) for being a gentle-man to you especially during this purchase. I think we would have had an uprising if he hadn't!

I love that you had it made in the "forever metal" to pay tribute to your forever girl.

risingsun

Ideal_Rock
Thank you Elrohwen and Gemgirl. I was so impressed with my time spent with Leon and Rachel [on the phone]. He took such time and care with both me and the pendant. I was and am moved by the expressions of sympathy and support from the PS community. I don't often start threads, but when I have, I am so warmed by the responses I have received.

february2003bride

Ideal_Rock
RisingSun- I am so sorry to hear about the loss of your dear cat. I love the pendant that Leon made you. Simply gorgeous.

risingsun

Ideal_Rock
Feb03Bride said:
RisingSun- I am so sorry to hear about the loss of your dear cat. I love the pendant that Leon made you. Simply gorgeous.

Thank you, Feb03Bride for your kind words...

Yimmers

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
This is a very touching story - I hope the pendant always brings you happy memories of Abby.

risingsun

Ideal_Rock
Yimmers said:
This is a very touching story - I hope the pendant always brings you happy memories of Abby.

This pendant brings me to a good place with Abby. When I meet her at the Rainbow Bridge, I will be wearing this pendant.

paisleyandpearls

Rough_Rock
Hi risingsun - I'm coming out of 'lurking' to let you know how beautiful I find the meaning of your (also beautiful!) pendant. As a fellow animal lover, I know how devastating it can be to lose a furry member of the family... keeping this pendant close to your heart is just so fitting. I absolutely love the pendant and the special meaning it has. Wear it in good health and with happy memories of Abby Lee.

risingsun

Ideal_Rock
paisleyandpearls said:
Hi risingsun - I'm coming out of 'lurking' to let you know how beautiful I find the meaning of your (also beautiful!) pendant. As a fellow animal lover, I know how devastating it can be to lose a furry member of the family... keeping this pendant close to your heart is just so fitting. I absolutely love the pendant and the special meaning it has. Wear it in good health and with happy memories of Abby Lee.

Thank you so much for your kind comments. It was such a difficult loss that I felt I needed a way to express my feelings. This pendant, and the manner in which it was created, helped me do this.

junebug17

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Rising Sun, it is a beautiful piece, and such a wonderful tribute to Abby. I'm so very sorry for the loss of your sweet cat, my heart goes out to you.

And, at the risk of embarrassing myself, I thought Leon's symbol was supposed to be a cat! I immediately just assumed it was a cat the first time I saw it, and thought that perhaps Leon was a cat lover. I feel a little silly admitting that, but I wanted to share it with you to let you know that the "M" really does resemble a cat.

loriken214

Ideal_Rock
Hi Marian! :wavey:

This is a wonderful way to remember Abby....I'm thankful that this special pendant brings comfort to you!

Take care my friend!

Lori

Fire and Ice

Shiny_Rock
This is such a beautiful pendant and special way to remember Abby!

I know how hard it is to lose one of our furry family members and how much they mean to us. My heart goes out to you.

risingsun

Ideal_Rock
junebug17 said:
Rising Sun, it is a beautiful piece, and such a wonderful tribute to Abby. I'm so very sorry for the loss of your sweet cat, my heart goes out to you.

And, at the risk of embarrassing myself, I thought Leon's symbol was supposed to be a cat! I immediately just assumed it was a cat the first time I saw it, and thought that perhaps Leon was a cat lover. I feel a little silly admitting that, but I wanted to share it with you to let you know that the "M" really does resemble a cat.

Thank you, junebug! Don't be embarrassed. I have been told that Leon is a cat lover. Maybe he had this in mind when he designed his logo ;))

risingsun

Ideal_Rock
loriken214 said:
Hi Marian! :wavey:

This is a wonderful way to remember Abby....I'm thankful that this special pendant brings comfort to you!

Take care my friend!

Lori

It's good to hear from you, Lori :wavey: It did seem like the right way for me to remember my Abby. I will take care. You do the same...

risingsun

Ideal_Rock
Fire and Ice said:
This is such a beautiful pendant and special way to remember Abby!

I know how hard it is to lose one of our furry family members and how much they mean to us. My heart goes out to you.

Thank you for your kind words, Fire and Ice. Our furkids are very important to us.

risingsun

Ideal_Rock
zhuzhu said:
That is a very touching story, thanks for sharing.

What is funny is that I have always thought of the pendant as a cat pendant since the first time I saw it on his web site. I never knew it was supposed to be a logo pendant for M. I guess the cat lover insider me just assumed that Leon is also a cat fan.

I am so sorry that I neglected to thank you for your kind sentiments, zhuzhu. They are much appreciated.

sammie83

Rough_Rock
I am so sorry about your kitty, I know how it feels to love your pet so much. My kitty is like my child and I dred that day when I have to say goodbye. I can't imagine what you must have gone through losing your Abby Lee.

I am glad you are able to keep her so close to your heart with your new Leon necklace.

*hugs*

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results