shape
carat
color
clarity

Leon Mege

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

happysnowbunny

Rough_Rock
WOW -- Those pictures are AMAZING! Looks beautiful on your hand, as well. No, I did not give the BF control!! Actually his mother gave us a diamond, so we used that, but I designed my setting. It is similar to yours but with no airline. The one I asked him to model it off of is attached -- except the band & halo will be like yours -- 3 rows, right? And my center stone is a cushion cut... and I don''t think nearly as big as yours!!

LeonEmeraldSnowbunny.jpg

Jennifer5973

Ideal_Rock
Thes eare truly some of the most beautiful creations I have ever seen.
6.gif
30.gif
3.gif
Those with Leon masterpieces are lucky, lucky gals indeed!
1.gif

Libster

Brilliant_Rock
DROOL..... HappySnowBunny.....that is my favorite ring on his website
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
I bet you can''t wait to have that on your finger!!!

happysnowbunny

Rough_Rock
Ugh... you have no idea!!! And the worst part is that I know he has it... and is just waiting!! And I know he feels like he has to plan some big ''to do'' so i feel like it is going to be a while... but I am going crazy!!

cute330xigrl

Shiny_Rock
Date: 3/30/2005 4:44:53 PM
Author: Libster
DROOL..... HappySnowBunny.....that is my favorite ring on his website
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
I bet you can''t wait to have that on your finger!!!

YUP!!! That''s my favorite from his site too! OH my Snow, this sounds absolutely delic!
18.gif
18.gif

When I read this "No, I did not give the BF control!!" I cracked up so bad! Too funny.

Tell me , what''s an airline? I only learned my ring was halo after the fact. hehe

happysnowbunny

Rough_Rock
Airline refers to the space between the stone and the halo. Leon loves this technique because it makes the ring look more substantial! He wanted to do this for mine but I like the way it looks with no space. The octagon is really cool though -- I never saw an octagon halo before!!

As for the BF-- he has decent taste... but this is something I will wear FOREVER!! It had to be something I picked out! : )

JCJD

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 3/30/2005 5:12:40 PM
Author: cute330xigrl

When I read this ''No, I did not give the BF control!!'' I cracked up so bad! Too funny.

LOL - so did I!! But if you think about it, THIS IS LEON MEGE!!!!! I mean seriously, what girl could give up input on a Leon e-ring without a huge fight!?!

9.gif
28.gif

That is going to be delicious happysnowbunny!!

I LOVE seeing all these Leon masterpieces all in one thread! I want one!!
18.gif

just_looking!

Brilliant_Rock
Just heard back that mine will be ready either the end of next week or the following one so should be able to post pictures towards the start of May.

Anyone else received theirs or heard back on it''s progress?

just_looking!

Brilliant_Rock
Here''s mine to add to the list!
9.gif

1192Fa.JPG

bluedawg

Shiny_Rock
Date: 5/2/2005 3:44:46 PM
Author: just_looking!
Here''s mine to add to the list!
9.gif
WoW!
30.gif
You got it? Where are the hand pics? Please post some for me. The colors, the prongs, the whole thing is beautiful.

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
JL - it turned out AMAZING as expected. I"m sooo lovin'' it
30.gif
30.gif

alright girl, you''ve got to post that baby in it''s own thread and I second bluedawg''s request HAND PICS please
36.gif

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
JL,
Oh my that is beautiful!!!! It''s simply stunning. Hand pics please and specs pretty please!!!
30.gif
30.gif

MissAva

Ideal_Rock
emsmileo.gif
My eyes are about to pop out of my head! WOW!
30.gif
Leon Mege is a master!

icekid

Ideal_Rock
ooooh JL i''ve been waiting for your ring to be finished. it is AMAZING (not shocking, go leon!)... congrats and wear it in good health!!

just_looking!

Brilliant_Rock
just a couple more weeks til we pick it up! Am really pleased with how it looks and he''s done an amazing job. I hope the rest of you are just as pleased with your LM rings once they finally arrive. Definitely worth the wait!!
2.gif

just_looking!

Brilliant_Rock
Has anyone got a picture of Bagpuss''s LM ring? It was a gemstone with diamond petals - a bit like r047-01W on Leon''s website but with a spessartite or possibly orange sapphire?

r047-01W.jpg

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
bump for ginger
36.gif

gingerBcookie

Brilliant_Rock
I hope these aren''t too big!!!

topdown.JPG

gingerBcookie

Brilliant_Rock
and the side shots

profiles.JPG

happysnowbunny

Rough_Rock
Ginger,

That is sooo beautiful! Very similar to what mine will be... I mean, I think... I mean, it''s done, but I am still waiting!!!! Will def share when it is on my finger!!

Congrats!!

happysnowbunny

Rough_Rock
I got my ring!!!!! I have a fabulous new Leon Mege ring, but none of my pictures will turn out! Can anyone advise on settings/light anything that might help? I have a decent digital camera but they are all coming out blurry or if I use the flash it just reflects and makes the whole pic white...

thanks!

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
Here's happysnowbunny's ring:
lighterfrontdown.jpg

lighterfrontside.jpg

side view
lighterside542.jpg

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
bump for Reena...so she can see all the new Leon eye candy that''s come along while she''s been gone
1.gif

reena

Ideal_Rock
30.gif

lawmax

Brilliant_Rock
These are all so amazing! Does anyone know if Leon (or anyone else) has done a ring that is very similar to the emerald one? How do you think that would work on a round, white diamond? Somehow I don''t think it would work as well. I love the halos, some more than others, though the differences in design can be quite subtle. I think I like them better on the fancy shaped diamonds but then again, some of the rounds without a halo are starting to look a bit naked to me now!

What do you all think?

Thanks,

lawmax
19.gif

happysnowbunny

Rough_Rock
My ring was modeled after the Emerald ring... with a cushion cut diamond. (Smaller than the emerald so you don''t really see it from the side too much, but similar ring...I also got 3 sided pave on my band instead of the 1 sided on the emerald ring) It would look a bit different with a round center stone as I think part of the look is there are 4 "corners"... but I am sure he could make it work!

See pics here: https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/my-new-leon-mege-pave-ring.29076/

(Sorry they''re not great...)

Matata

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 6/7/2005 6:40:37 PM
Author: lawmax

What do you all think?

lawmax
19.gif
I think it''s nice to see you posting again.
26.gif

lawmax

Brilliant_Rock
Oh Matata! It''s so sweet of you to say that! Post-divorce, I do still read this forum for sheer eye-candy pleasure. :)

happysnowbunny, your ring is so beautiful! I love cushion cuts best after EightStars. When I sell my diamond (1.6 F VS1-know anyone interested?), I would like to get a larger, lower color EightStar and set it in a Leon setting. I know it will look bridal, but I want to wear my diamond in a ring since I love the EightStar light show so much and I love these settings. Right now, my diamond is set in a pendant and though I get lots of compliments by everyone else who is dazzled by it, I can''t see it! When my diamond was in a ring, I would catch myself looking at it all the time and it made me happy.

lawmax
35.gif

dazedland

Shiny_Rock
What are his prices like?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results