shape
carat
color
clarity

Leon Mege

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

fuffi

Shiny_Rock
Snapdragon, your ring is gorgeous.  I love the shank detail !

sevens one

Ideal_Rock
Precious I love your three stone ring.
Those sapphires are amazing. WOW

gingerBcookie

Brilliant_Rock
oooh! I love this thread...awesome idea! Gets me even more excited about my forthcoming leon mege ring if thats possible!

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
All the Leon mege designs are simply breath taking!! Gingerbookie, what kind of design is Leon doing for you? You must be dying!!

MichelleCarmen

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 2/7/2005 3:43:14 PM
Author: just_looking!
Who else is still waiting for theirs?
31.gif
Me. I am still waiting. lol I'm going to be waiting a looooong long time
7.gif
lol Maybe a LM RHR? Imagine. hehehe

All these rings are gorgeous. I love them!

Nicrez

Ideal_Rock
I actually went to his offices with a friend who was interested in a specific ring he had, and he entertained us for about 1/2 hour with his FULL catalogues of styles, and was very nice. I have to say, I absolutely want him to create my ring, but I am not there yet. Financially and diamond-wise (considering upgrade, but again not sure when).

As such, I LOVE his work, and YES he is totally about precision. He described himself as a designer who makes settings that are in the Harry Winston, classic style, and I agree!

He gave a rough estimate of $4K as a setting price with some simple pave, but I think has set in simple platinum for about $3K, if i remember correctly...? His settings increase in price with an increase of diamonds and intricacy.

MC, a RHR from Leon is a must! When I get my own RHR from him, I''ll promise to send pictures. I''ll check to see if my nursing home has internet...
31.gif

MichelleCarmen

Super_Ideal_Rock
MC, a RHR from Leon is a must! When I get my own RHR from him, I''ll promise to send pictures. I''ll check to see if my nursing home has internet...
31.gif
HAHA!
9.gif
I''m sure by the time we both have our RHRs our brains will be implanted with internet chips and we''ll be longed on 24/7. Kind of scary, huh? lol

Nicrez

Ideal_Rock
Yeah, I''m scared of surgery.
32.gif

Oh, you meant that we''de be logged in 24/7... Yeah, I don''t think that scares me as much...
23.gif
I practically am now...
31.gif

MrsFrk

Brilliant_Rock
Snapdragon, your ring is perfect. Just gorgeous the way it is.

Leon is a true artist. All of these rings are just stunning.

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
Oh my gosh, my head is spinning with all this beautiful LM blingage!!!
30.gif

I love your ring as well snapdragon..though it''s hard to decide between all the beauties! Can I take them all?

snapdragon

Rough_Rock
Date: 2/8/2005 7:19:15 PM
Author: MrsFrk
Snapdragon, your ring is perfect. Just gorgeous the way it is.

Leon is a true artist. All of these rings are just stunning.
Thank you for the compliments. I probably won''t actually change my ring (fiance would be so annoyed for one thing). It''s just hard to keep from second-guessing yourself when you see SO MANY beautiful rings in this folder.

windowshopper

Ideal_Rock
Date: 2/8/2005 10
6.gif
0:16 AM
Author: snapdragon
This is the front view.
snapdragon:

does your shank taper to knife edge up below the bullet?

snapdragon

Rough_Rock
Date: 2/10/2005 8:25:38 AM
Author: windowshopper

Date: 2/8/2005 10
6.gif
0:16 AM
Author: snapdragon
This is the front view.
snapdragon:

does your shank taper to knife edge up below the bullet?
Unfortunately I don''t have any good, detailed photos of my shank. One of these days I''ll find my camera charger or get around to buying a new one.

Anyway, it looks like this.

r221-10W.jpg

windowshopper

Ideal_Rock
I CAN SEE IT BETTER NOW--AWESOME! THE TAPER IN THE SHANK AND THE PAVE IS JUST SCRUMPTIOUS DETAIL!

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Snapdragon:

Your ring is impossbily beautiful! WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

cheers--Sharon

KBerly

Brilliant_Rock
snap, your leon is beautiful! and precious, love your 3stone, so nice to see one with the single claws...very nice!

didiamond

Brilliant_Rock
I love looking at all of Leon''s work. He does such awesome work! I would love to set my yellow diamond in a setting like snapdragon''s....just stunning! They ALL are!!

I read in other threads that it''s kind of hard to work with him long distance?!?! I wish I lived in New York. I would get into soooooooo much trouble.

Keep the pictures coming...I can''t get enough LM!!!

gingerBcookie

Brilliant_Rock
didiamond...you mean something like this? Yum!

yellowangle.jpg

Libster

Brilliant_Rock
WOW.....all of your rings are F A B U L O U S !!!!! True works of art, you lucky girls!!!

Didiamond, I dream of a right hand LM ring and worry about the long distance thing and then remember.....I can just take 2 little vacations to NYC and just happen to have an appointment with Mr. Leon Mege that hubby and I must go to
11.gif

Until then I''ve almost ordered one of his T-shirts so I can wear it around and obsess about the ring even more and get hubby curious or he''ll finally have me committed, not sure which
9.gif

Til then, ladies please take more, more, more photos of those beauties to allow all of us to live vicariously through all of you!!!

belle

Super_Ideal_Rock
i am convinced that there is nothing that leon mege makes that i don''t just love. he does amazing work.

didiamond

Brilliant_Rock
Oh ginger, THAT IS SOOOO *IT*!!!! I LOVE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
emlove.gif

libster....a couple of trips to New York might just be in order! (of course with that same *appointment* already in place! hehehe)

valeria101

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 2/13/2005 7:5:43 PM
Author: Richard Sherwood
My God, that is gorgeous.
You too, Richard ?
23.gif

windowshopper

Ideal_Rock
Date: 2/14/2005 10:30
6.gif
9 AM
Author: valeria101

Date: 2/13/2005 7:5:43 PM
Author: Richard Sherwood
My God, that is gorgeous.
You too, Richard ?
23.gif
i know...................................

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
Here's SLH's Leon Masterpiece

awesomeleon.jpg

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
Here''s Jaxon''s

aweleon.jpg

cute330xigrl

Shiny_Rock
my octagon halo.

DSC06542.JPG

bluedawg

Shiny_Rock
Wow, I can''t believe how beautiful all of the LM pieces are! Every single one.
30.gif

happysnowbunny

Rough_Rock
I have not been on this site for a while... but I, too have a LM ring on it''s way... I was largely inspired to hire him by hearing the raves about his work on this site... and Reena was a great help to me as well! I think that the ring is ready and has been picked up by my guy... and he is just waiting... which means I am waiting!! Arg! But when it arrives I will happily post pics. This LM string is a GREAT IDEA!!

cute330xigrl -- do you have any more pics of yours? It is sooo beautiful & different!!

cute330xigrl

Shiny_Rock
Date: 3/29/2005 3:25:51 PM
Author: happysnowbunny
I have not been on this site for a while... but I, too have a LM ring on it''s way... I was largely inspired to hire him by hearing the raves about his work on this site... and Reena was a great help to me as well! I think that the ring is ready and has been picked up by my guy... and he is just waiting... which means I am waiting!! Arg! But when it arrives I will happily post pics. This LM string is a GREAT IDEA!!

cute330xigrl -- do you have any more pics of yours? It is sooo beautiful & different!!
Hi snowbunny,

Thank you very much! I posted a bunch of news ones in this thread.
https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/he-was-sooo-cute-about-it.26462/page-3

Can I ask, do you know what design you''re getting? Or did you give the bf full control?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results