shape
carat
color
clarity

He was sooo Cute About It!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
[/quote]

Hey Libster..there already is one here

Cutegirl...you need to go add your beautiful new ring..
30.gif

elepri

Brilliant_Rock
Beautiful ring! Congrats!

chellebelle

Shiny_Rock
Date: 3/15/2005 11:14
6.gif
2 AM
Author: Libster
What A Stunner!!! Absolutely Amazing RING!!
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif

You lucky girl!! Enjoy this time, it is truly one of the greatest of your life!!!

One of you lucky...lucky...Leon Mege ring owners should start a Leon thread for us to drool over
35.gif
Libster~ Oh but there is one! I drool over Leon's creations all the time, they are so stunning, and this ring is no exception. Cute should add her gorgeous ring to the thread, which can be found here... Leon Mege. Enjoy!!!
18.gif

Edited to add: Oops! I'm too slow... mrssalvo is quick and beat me to it!
2.gif
hehe

Croí

Shiny_Rock
CuteGirl

THAT ring is just STUNNING - totally fantastic ! so excited for you and Dre.

congratulations !

36.gif

kanne

Brilliant_Rock
oh cutegirl that is a fabulous ring!!! I love that Dre could not wait to give it to you. :) Wear it with love. Congratulations on your engagement, I am so happy for you two!

Lovey
35.gif

MissAva

Ideal_Rock
Your ring is all types of lovely and so unique! You must be very pleased. Are you wiggling your fingers 24/7 now? Congrats!

flopkins

Ideal_Rock
Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww that is such a cute story !!! And the ring looks FABULOUS on your hand!!!! How can you say you have reptilian hands?!!!!! No way!!!! Love the floating and octagonal look, very unique!!!!
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif

CONGRATS!!!!!

PS my FI says that theres some statistic that guys, once they have the ring, usu can''t wait... something like within 3 days of recieving the ring they propose, even if they''ve planned something far in advance... hehe!

NoonersMom

Shiny_Rock
Cute....everything about the proposal & ring is just devine! Congrats! See, time flew by, right? hehe. I absolutely love that Dre couldn''t wait to give you the ring & that he correlated it with your PS surfing! hehe. How fitting & adorable! Way to go Dre!

BTW...didn''t know that MS was also surfing PS when she received proposal. LOL.

cute330xigrl

Shiny_Rock
Hiya Ladies! I felt sick the entire day... I think I was just so overwhelmed w/ emotions that I made myself sick. I dont even know how to describe it. Pounding heart, feverish head. Weird. Now that I''ve had my medication (clicking onto PS) I''m better.
9.gif

IceKid & Appletini: Leon took 5wks. How much of it was actual work, I''m guessing 3 full weeks. It doesn''t seem long now that I have it... but sure felt like an eternity while I was waiting. lol! But just as EVERYONE says.. well worth the wait.

NJC: You rock lady. Thanks for cleaning up the pics for me! That collage is awesome. What a difference.

7''s: I''m trying to get pics from Leon. But again, I have to "WAIT" a few days.
40.gif

Ally: That''s too funny. I have the same folder of everyone''s Leons too! hah.

Libster: How could you have missed that thread?? hehehe

Bluuuueeee: Glad we could talk you into going the Way of the Leon. hehe.

GingerB: I feel soo special that I could drag you away from work to post. Leon thanks you all as well. Saw him today and told him how much we love him here.

Melissa: hahahaha! What are the odds of that huh? Now I have to go back and re-read your proposal story.

MrsSalvo: Don''t you have an appt. w/ Leon? Hmmm.....

Matatora: I try (keyword "try") not to stare at it. But its fuuuuun.

Nooners: Dre says Thank You and pats himself on the back.... Time sorrrtaaa flew.
41.gif

Lovey: Your influence on the final outcome was huuugge.

Thank you all sooooooo sooooooo very very much! I''m so happy I was able to share this experience w/ so many great people.

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
beautiful ring
30.gif
10.gif
you''re one lucky girl.
2.gif

Incognito

Rough_Rock
That ring is too beautiful for words!!! Congrats! WOW!!!! thanks for sharing the good news

ForteKitty

Ideal_Rock
Another amazing ring by Leon...
30.gif

More pictures!

heartsonfire

Shiny_Rock
I think it's great your new fiance caught you off guard. He made your day! Congratulations to you both. Wow, another gorgeous Leon creation! You lucky girl. It looks beautiful on your hand. I love the 170 melees, they sparkle so white. The pear represents you two as a "perfect pear".
21.gif

Kaili

Brilliant_Rock
Congrats!! That is and AMAZINGLY BEAUTIFUL ring!!!
36.gif
30.gif
36.gif

lmurden

Ideal_Rock
6.gif
I''m sick to death that I''m sooooooooooo late! It''s stunning! I love your ring!!!
36.gif

cute330xigrl

Shiny_Rock
Date: 3/24/2005 3
6.gif
6:10 PM
Author: lmurden
6.gif
I'm sick to death that I'm sooooooooooo late! It's stunning! I love your ring!!!
36.gif
Awww, thats ok LM. You're not so late. To me it still feels like yesterday.

Strangely, Andre said to me that my ring no longer looked big. He ACTUALLY said it seemed small.
33.gif
l Never knew men experienced "shrinkage". Ha! Getting an upgrade years from now is gonna be too easy.
11.gif

lmurden

Ideal_Rock
Cute330xigrl,

If he''s experiencing shrinkage then work it for everything that you can get!
emsmilep.gif

cute330xigrl

Shiny_Rock
Date: 3/17/2005 11
6.gif
9:46 AM
Author: heartsonfire
I think it''s great your new fiance caught you off guard. He made your day! Congratulations to you both. Wow, another gorgeous Leon creation! You lucky girl. It looks beautiful on your hand. I love the 170 melees, they sparkle so white. The pear represents you two as a ''perfect pear''.
21.gif
Forgot to mention HOF, that is such a sweet comment. I''ve retired the pear since no one could figure out what it was. lol!

So how about some fallen roses?

PS
I tried giving myself a french manicure. Not bad for a 2nd attempt. But wat''s bad is how "I jammed my finger doing laundry and cracked 2 nails right after putting on nail strengthener.
38.gif
Anyways, hope you all enjoy the new pics.

cute330xigrl

Shiny_Rock
i have many many photos!
9.gif

DSC06543.JPG

cute330xigrl

Shiny_Rock
i think my photo skillz were really on a roll 2nite.
31.gif

DSC06551.JPG

cute330xigrl

Shiny_Rock
see the gash on my finger?
8.gif

DSC06519.JPG

cute330xigrl

Shiny_Rock
took almost all the pics in the bathroom. the lighting in there is awesome.

DSC06512.JPG

cute330xigrl

Shiny_Rock
not bad on the self-manicure huh.

DSC06491.JPG

cute330xigrl

Shiny_Rock
close up to show the spacing & claws

small_DSC06539.jpg

cute330xigrl

Shiny_Rock
last shot. this is my favorite pic of the bunch. I used the granite countertop in the bathroom.

small_DSC06540.jpg

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
Cutegirl,

I love the new pics
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif

Your Leon ring is so stunningly beautiful.
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

cute330xigrl

Shiny_Rock
thanks Mrs.S.. dunno what inspired me to snap so many... Finally got the macro mode on and couldnt stop playing around I guess.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results