shape
carat
color
clarity

My New Leon Mege Pave Ring!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

happysnowbunny

Rough_Rock

Well, after months of waiting I finally have it on my finger! It is beautiful and I want to share pictures but none of my pictures will turn out! Can anyone advise on settings/light anything that might help? I have a decent digital camera but they are all coming out blurry or if I use the flash it just reflects and makes the whole pic white...

thanks!

pearcrazy

Brilliant_Rock
First make sure the camera is on the macro setting. Turn off the flash. Set the camera on a solid surface or tripod to steady it. Tor practice, put your ring on a white piece of paper near a window on a steady surface like a countertop. Steady the camera with the countertop. Push the button slightly to focus (that is what my camera does, yours may be different) and then push all the way to take the picture. I use the Picasa program to re-size and crop the photos (cropping will automatically zoom in as well) but I''m sure there are other picture programs out there. To post on PS, you''ll have to re-name the file from DSC0232 (or whatever the number) to a name like "mynewring.jpg".

Good luck, I can''t wait to see it.

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
I can''t wait to see it too!!!

Ivy

Shiny_Rock
The suspense is KILLING ME!
32.gif

belle

Super_Ideal_Rock
awwww....i thought with these posts up, there were some pictures now..... no pressure happysnowbunny!
20.gif

happysnowbunny

Rough_Rock
Ok, Thanks for the advice, Pearcrazy. That is sortof what I thought... I will try tonight & post as soon as I can!

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
i''m looking at your avatar and i am thinking...WHERE ARE THOSE PICTURES?!??!?!?!
9.gif

re: blurry pix, also make sure your camera is far enough away from the ring when you take the shot. even with macro on my particular camera, i need to get the camera a bit away before it can focus on the ring. my camera is a few years old but just play around with yours and you will get some shots. sometimes i have to take 50 before i can get 5 good ones!

oh and then photoshop or modify the ones you do take so that the ring fills the whole pic, my pictures come out huge and i have to crop them anyway so i usu crop them just with the ring in the picture since no one wants to see the rest of my messy desk or foot etc.
31.gif

happysnowbunny

Rough_Rock
ha ha ha... yes, my ring was modeled after the one in the avatar .. but a bit different. my band has 3 sided round pave, instead of the one row on the emerald ring. my center stone is a diamond, not an emerald, and is a cushion cut. it is also a wee bit smaller than that gigantor emerald! and my "arms" -- i call them that, no clue what leon calls them .. have 2 tiny rows of diamonds rather than 1. but other than that very similar. leon said i could come by and he would take pics for me, so if mine don''t turn out i will do that.

thanks for your advice, everyone!

MaybeDayze

Shiny_Rock
The suspense is killing me!!!!
Just give us a little taste please.
A couple on the hand?
31.gif

Morticia

Brilliant_Rock
I can not wait to see your ring! I''m dying over here.
2.gif

I am sure it is absolutely stunning. Congratulations!
35.gif

appletini

Ideal_Rock
Hurry UP!

MINE!!

Ideal_Rock
NO fair NO fair no Fair!!!
38.gif
38.gif
38.gif

HURRY HURRY!!!!
36.gif
36.gif

bluedawg

Shiny_Rock
6.gif

Oh that title is misleading!!!
9.gif

Can''t wait to see your pictures!

curlygirl

Ideal_Rock
Oh man, it''s killing me. I keep checking back in hopes that the pictures are up. This is such a tease!!!! Hurry, we can''t wait any longer!!!!!!

happysnowbunny

Rough_Rock
Sorry ladies!!! I am at work until 8pm so it will be until at least 9-10pm tonight.(New York time) I will post on a new string that says there are pics there... that is if my pics turn out!!!

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Oh no!!! I can''t wait that long!!!!
31.gif

Orange

Rough_Rock
Even if the pics don''t come out, can you at least post the blurry ones? I''m in agony...
emsmile.gif

LadyluvsLuxury

Brilliant_Rock
LOL diamond fiends! I cannot wait to see the pictures as well...kept hitting refresh!
9.gif

AndyRosse

Ideal_Rock
Come on!!!! You can''t just get me all excited with that title and not produce any pics!!!
31.gif
31.gif
31.gif
hehehe

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
One more hour and counting!!! Give or take!!!
3.gif

happysnowbunny

Rough_Rock
You guys are toooooooooooo funny!!! Leaving work soon, will post whatever comes out the best, I promise! But I don''t know how good they will be...

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
We don''t care we''ll take a blurry picture or anthing you can give us. We know Leon''s work and know it''s going to be amazing!!!!!
36.gif
36.gif

happysnowbunny

Rough_Rock
Ugh... I took some pictures.. they turned out OK... but they are waaaay too big. (like 600,000 bytes) ... how can I make them smaller???

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
if you have a program like photo shop or iphoto you can resize them otherwise you can pm me your email address and i would be more than happy to post them for you
2.gif

happysnowbunny

Rough_Rock
so frustrated... couldn''t figure out how to re-size on cpu, took more using what i thought was smaller size on camera and they are even BIGGER! will pm you mrssalvo...

Maxine

Brilliant_Rock
No pressure or anything, but HURRY, Mrssalvo!!!!!!!
18.gif

cnspotts

Brilliant_Rock
YOU HAVE GOT TO BE KIDDING ME!!!!! I''ve been waiting all day for shots of your new LM masterpiece! I rarely log in but I had comment on this huge tease.....(kidding)

I''m planning on a LM myself so each and every time there''s a new ring from him I HAVE to see it!

I guess I''ll check in later.
emotion-18.gif

belle

Super_Ideal_Rock
emclock.gif

happysnowbunny

Rough_Rock
sooo sorry for the tease! i am just as frustrated as you guys, TRUST ME!!! mrssalvo is posting some pics now, and i will try again in the am, with some natural light. now that i think i am actually figuring out what to do with my camera...

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
ok, sorry...the files were huge and took a while to load on my computer

here we go
36.gif

hsbring12005.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results