shape
carat
color
clarity

Leon Mege owners - did you get a LM box?

Did you get a special Leon Mege box with your LM piece?

• Sure I did! I got a quality box to match the quality product!

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

TravelingGal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 8/7/2008 4:43:35 PM
Author: Futuremrss
Granted I have never talked to the man, nor have I received anything from him, but I have heard story after story about him...he seems to be the art-eest type. Is there anyway he is a little unorganized with the whole box thing and he maybe gets some nice ones and thinks he is going to use those and then runs out of them...and then runs out of the cheap ones...(baggie time.) I am in sales though and I can see how he should maybe get a good box for everyone. I mean how expensive could they actually be? I am all about image...don''t get me started about the James Allen video clip on the first page (CHILLS.)

If someone has a good relationship with Leon, maybe they should point it out. It may not have even crossed his mind that he is offending some people. He should also be told that it sort of says ''hey I have some work that is not really worth a presentation box and some that is.'' One nice box for everyone would say ''hey a Leon is a Leon and I put all the care an effort into every piece I make.''

Boxes can be important marketing. When you go in Tiffany and CO. whether you are buying a $150 silver bracelet or a $50,000.00 ring, you get the same attention and gift wrap with the blue box. Darn the blue box, but your heart does skip a beat when you see the darn thing!!
Some people don''t care for the marketing and would rather spend their budget somewhere else. And at Tiffany''s, you are getting an OVERPRICED $150 silver bracelet and $50,000 ring because they spend so much marketing hyping up that damn box.

And Leon doesn''t have to spend much marketing because he gets all sorts of free press here (good and bad). Who knows, maybe after all this, not as many people will hire him and there will be less Leon on this site, which may lead to even less business. Then perhaps he will decide marketing and the box matters. *shrug*

Futuremrss

Shiny_Rock
Oh I don''t care about a box. I just appreciate the marketing side of things. There is good and bad marketing.

luckystar112

Ideal_Rock
I''ve never seen or talked to Leon Mege, but I picture him to look a lot like Alexander Petrovsky from SATC, complete with welding mask.
3.gif

littlelysser

Brilliant_Rock
good gawd.

can't we just agree that this here horse, he has been beaten to death.

and then, he was beaten a bit more.

this is really getting to be abuse of a corpse!!!

TravelingGal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 8/7/2008 6:29:39 PM
Author: littlelysser
good gawd.

can''t we just agree that this here horse, he has been beaten to death.

and then, he was beaten a bit more.

this is really getting to be abuse of a corpse!!!
Yanno LL, you might want to protect your cutie dog, since there were rumors going around way back when that he is a horse!
2.gif

Asscherhalo_lover

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 8/7/2008 6:25:58 PM
Author: luckystar112
I''ve never seen or talked to Leon Mege, but I picture him to look a lot like Alexander Petrovsky from SATC, complete with welding mask.
3.gif

that genuinely made me LOL, thank you!

winternight

Brilliant_Rock
I don''t really care about boxes. And as a comparision, Tiffany boxes are cheap in my opinion, not if you''re buying something more expensive and it comes in black velvet but the plain box with the suede, cheap.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results