shape
carat
color
clarity

Leon Mege and WF ring

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Ana is going to help!!!
36.gif
36.gif

Ok. There''s a big x when I try to see the pic. Can anyone else see it???

we need to see the photos!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! we are all hanging by a thread! Not right to treat your fellow pricescopers like this!!!!!

We need to see the bling
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif

yes...blanket and flowers.....now where''s the ring!!????

Ok. Ring. It looks super big and ugly here, but it''s not really an accurate pic. I hope you ladies don''t think it''s ugly.

0303.4.jpg

WOW, OMG and AWESOME come to mind. Oh Ally, it's just gorgeous, spectacular and stunning.
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif

Here''s a side view, taken outside, so don''t look at the ugly background.

sidyside.jpg

Its gorgeous! Show us a close up!

My baby. He deserves a pic because he was so sweet.

evilsheep.jpg

And me, the horse is his good luck charm.

evilkitty.jpg

wowza!! it does look super big
3.gif
and beautiful!!!!
36.gif

I swear it looks so bulky. It''s not. Really, the band is tiny and so is the halo. I don''t want you all to get a bad impression of this ring!

OMG that is gorgeous!!! Look at the gallery on that! WOW it is a masterpiece!
30.gif
30.gif

you guys are too cute. alley, you are sooo tiny! lol....i have a good luck horse too.
2.gif

your ring is truly beautiful. it really, really is.

Ally: Your Leon creation is perfect! Absolutely perfect! I want it!

Beautiful ring
30.gif
and you are a great looking couple!!!!!
36.gif
Congratulations!

Awwww you two are cutie pies!

your ring is beautiful, I love the extra detailing down the band and its just a dream!
30.gif
It looks perfect!!!! I wish you two the best.

Congrats,

Lori
21.gif

Ok last one for now. I think this is a more accurate pic of the ring. Looks a little more like it does in real life. Less of a monster here. I have more pics but I think you''re going to get sick of em.

closey.jpg

Date: 9/12/2005 7:57:46 PM
Author: allycat0303

I swear it looks so bulky. It's not.
What on earth are you talking about
9.gif
All I see is a wonderful ring worthy of a fairytale book of its own! No wonder Art of Platinum has such a following - their work is magic
37.gif

Any chance we could see all your pictures ?
31.gif

ummmm....get tired of pics?????? NO FREAKIN WAY, MORE!!

Author: allycat0303
Ok. Ring. It looks super big and ugly here,,,, I hope you ladies don't think it's ugly.
Ally!!!!!!!!!!!!! ARE YOU MAD????? IT'S GORGEOUS!!!!!!!
23.gif
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif

widget

eta: You couldn't post too many pictures of that stunner!
3.gif

MORE PICS!!!!!!
36.gif
36.gif

GORGEOUS, GORGEOUS, GORGEOUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif

And Ally, you know quite well that we will never tire of pics!! Keep them coming girl!
41.gif

Date: 9/12/2005 8:12:29 PM
Author: Stretch4
GORGEOUS, GORGEOUS, GORGEOUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
Ditto! A thousand times over! It''s just stunning!

i don''t know about anyone else
20.gif
but i would love to see more pics!
36.gif

Oh, Ally- Everything about it is amazing!!!!!!
36.gif
It is a beautiful, perfect ring to match one very cute & happy couple. Congratulations on your engagement- may your life together be as wonderful as that ring!

Ally -your ring is soooo beautiful!!!
30.gif
I guess all that headache at the border was worth it!

I've never seen/met anyone in Mtl with that type of setting...you might start a trend here!!!
28.gif

Radiantlover

That is one stunningly amazing gorgeous ring. I love it! One of the prettiest Halos I have ever seen. (I''ll say prettiest and hope I don''t offend anyone!) I''d say FBIL is actually green with envy. You can see that gorgeous flourosence as well.
Have you thought about what you will do for a wedding band?

congratulations,

Anika.

Allycat ... I hope you''re gonna be an EYE dr.?? How can you not see how beautiful those pictures are!!! PHENOMENAL (no wonder the FBIL is freakin - oh joy!) This ring is CLEARLY a masterpiece. Leon has outdone himself and the stone looks to die for. Also, you and your sweetie are the most gorgeous couple. So happy for you!!

Also, also ... MORE PIX!!!!!!!!!!! I doubt any of the p-scope crowd will ever tire of that one.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
GET 3 FREE HCA RESULTS JOIN THE FORUM. ASK FOR HELP