shape
carat
color
clarity

Leon Mege and WF ring

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Demelza

Ideal_Rock
That ring is gorgeous!! It is so fine and delicate. It doesn't look at all bulky or monstrous. We NEED to see more pics...please. Congratulations!!!!!

dameisers

Rough_Rock
Congratulations! Your ring is spectacular! It most certainly is not bulky. I think it looks fabulous on your finger. That is the best part...it''s on YOUR finger!

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
Ok I dozed off while waiting for the pix but I''m back now and WOW that thing looks huge on your finger!!! Really huge. In that pic where you say it''s more true to size here, it STILL looks huge.

I think it''s stunning! What a fabulous job. Did Leon take pictures too...doesn''t he normally?

As for not looking right in pictures, I rarely see a pic of my ring that really FITS it spot-on, but your pictures look lovely so if it''s better in person, all I can say is WOW!

You both look so cute (and young!)...congrats! MORE PIX!

MissAva

Ideal_Rock
I think it is lovely and I typically dislike the Mege peices, but this one is very lovely. And it looks just right on your hand, not bulky at all! Congrats on your lovely ring to go with your lovely Fiance (sp?), now be a dear and post the rest of your pictures.

allycat0303

Ideal_Rock
Hey everyone!

Thanks so much for the compliments! Honestly, I''ve been a bit on the fence about the ring. I actually thought it might be kind of small, but looking at the pics I think maybe I''m delusional. Okay. I think this is more what it looks like in real life.

grrsmally.jpg

allycat0303

Ideal_Rock
And this one is for Mara. This is the pic Leon sent me. Thanks again ladies. You''ve reassured me about my ring!

leongrr.jpg

Demelza

Ideal_Rock
It definitely does not look small. It looks delicate and substantial at the same time. What size is your ringer? I''m sorry to hear you''re on the fence about it. Other than the size, is there something else you''re not happy with? Again, I think it''s just beautiful.

hoorray

Ideal_Rock
Wow! That is a beautiful ring! You make a cute couple and both look so happy. Best wishes on your engagement!

bling*diva*

Ideal_Rock
~~Allycat, your ring is BEAUTIFUL!!!!! It is my favorite Leon Mege creation so far!!!
30.gif
30.gif
Congrats!! Can you please post some detail shots of that baby?!!! It''s absolutely stunning!!!!
36.gif

allycat0303

Ideal_Rock
Hey Demelza,

Honestly, I think it was temporary insnaity, or some sort of diamond shrinkage thing. Looking at the pics, I keep trying to get the ring to look smaller, so it''s just nuts. All day I thought the ring was a bit small, and now looking at the pics, I think it''s too big! Don''t listen to me. I''m being stupid.The ring is amazing. Leon made the smallest halo possible to make my diamond look bigger then it actually is, the detailing and scrollwork are incredible. Unfortunately, I''m not getting close enough to show off his work.

The ring is made at 4.5 but my ring size in reality is about a 4. If I shake my hand for 30 seconds, the ring slips off, but I like it that way
35.gif

lawmax

Brilliant_Rock
36.gif
Definitely one of my favorites!!!! Congratulations on your engagement and big applause for your very sweet fiance!

lawmax
1.gif

Sundial

Ideal_Rock
Wow, I''ve been gone and just got a chance to see these pictures. That is one gorgeous ring and you guys are both adorable! Congratulations on your engagement.

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
OH WOW ALLY
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
I just love it. It''s gorgeous. I think the halo is the absolute perfect size as to complement your stone. It looks so delicate and pretty. too many pics???? never
9.gif

HOUMedGal

Brilliant_Rock
Ummm, Ally?? Ugly and bulky are DEFINITELY 2 words that were the farthest from my mind when I finally got to the pics of your ring!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! OMG!!!!!!!!! It''s AMAAAAAZING. Really, it''s super super fabulous. It looks soooo big and perfect on your hand, and the pics of you and your man are soooo precious! Ahhh geez, your ring makes me want a halo! bad! Congratulations on your engagement and that amazing sparkler!!!!!

ame

Super_Ideal_Rock
*baaaaa loooooooooooo ga!*

That is GORGEOUS! I see no bulk! And you are both a coupla HOTTIES

Blue824

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 9/12/2005 9:04:45 PM
Author: HOUMedGal
Ummm, Ally?? Ugly and bulky are DEFINITELY 2 words that were the farthest from my mind when I finally got to the pics of your ring

I was going to say the same thing because your ring is GORGEOUS!!!
30.gif

I''m really happy for you, you''ve been waiting a long time for your engagement and the ring is beautiful! I''m so glad you got your dream setting and after all the stress in the ring process everything turned out wonderfully. You have yourself a very sweet guy to have that whole thing planned out!!
9.gif
36.gif
Many, many congratulations, allycat!!
36.gif
9.gif

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock
36.gif
36.gif
It is beautiful! I love it
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
You SHOULD really get it sized though. Slipping off is NOT a good thing. Think how bad it will be in the winter....

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 9/12/2005 9:32:27 PM
Author: Tacori E-ring
36.gif
36.gif
It is beautiful! I love it
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
You SHOULD really get it sized though. Slipping off is NOT a good thing. Think how bad it will be in the winter....

maybe just get a couple of those ring sizer things they sell at claire''s.

tawn

Brilliant_Rock
Your FBIL is high on crack if he thinks that it looks like a .70! What a goof...since it looks more like a 1.5 on your tiny little fingers! You won''t think it''s too big once you get used to it!

It''s freaking gorgeous!! And, you two are sooooo super cute!

ame

Super_Ideal_Rock
Actually I veto the sizing. If ANYTHING get sizing beads in the inside. Itll stop the spin and movement. When you get the wedding band on the finger, itll push that up and feel snugger.

ame

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 9/12/2005 8:46:21 PM
Author: allycat0303
Hey everyone!

Thanks so much for the compliments! Honestly, I''ve been a bit on the fence about the ring. I actually thought it might be kind of small, but looking at the pics I think maybe I''m delusional. Okay. I think this is more what it looks like in real life.
Where''d you get the crack you are smoking? There''s no WAY that is small, even without the halo that''s a HONKER.

icekid

Ideal_Rock
oh ally, honestly! your ring is perfect, stunning, SO FAR REMOVED FROM ugly! crazy girl... i hope you are happy with your leon masterpiece though, and I think that size is great on your hand. you''re engaged!!!
36.gif
congrats again

DiaDiva

Brilliant_Rock
Congratulations, allycat! You''ve got an amazing ring so wear with good health and happiness
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
!

cute330xigrl

Shiny_Rock
OMG ALLY!!!!! WOOOOOWWEEEEEEEE!
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif

The ring is absolutely divine! This is FABULOOUUUSSSSSSS! Everything! The story is absolutely sweet. I cant tell you enuff how happy I am for you.
36.gif
36.gif

Great big congradulations. I think the size is perfect. And it is HUGGGEEEEEEEEEEE lady. So I dunno how you''re having shrinkage issues. And so quickly at that. lol

Jelly

Ideal_Rock
That is an absolute stunning ring!!!! We had a feeling that the combination of Leon Mege and Whiteflash was not going to disappoint us!! WOW!!!!!

You and your future husband make such a cute couple, you could do commercials!
2.gif

Enjoy your ring!

Stephanie

gingerBcookie

Brilliant_Rock
HOLY FREAKIN MoG!!!!!!!

That is one STUNNING piece of art!!!
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
Seriously, med school must've already fried some of your brain cells if you think in any way that that ring is bulky --- it looks so delicate yet at the same time a HONKER of a ROCK on your teeny tiny fingers!!!!! I am SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO lovin' your ring!
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
I felt the same way when I first got my Leon, and esp when I took pics of it it looked so bulky and big compared to when I see it in person it looks much more delicate.

And you are absolutly gorgeous! And tiny! I totally don't understand what you and your sister were talking about the vietnamese fairy giving me anything!! You man is a cutie pie too!! I bet ya'll get carded as often as me and my sweetie do
20.gif
!

WOW...I have to go back and drool over the pics again! I wanna see detail pics of the gallery...like ASAP WOMAN!!! I got a glimpse of it but I WANT A CLOSE UP (not demanding at all am I ?
9.gif
)

BTW - you killed me as I read theough the first page on pins and needles waiting for the first pics of your ring -- geezies I think you actually gave some new grey hairs from the anticipation of it all!!!!

ETA: ROTFLMAO on how you handled you FPIA (love that btw)! That is sooooooooo perfect!!!! What an dillhole.
38.gif

MissAva

Ideal_Rock
I think your ring looks fantastic on your hand, and is the perfect size! Congrats on having such a lovely stone and a setting of your dreams.

flutterby

Brilliant_Rock
You are incredibly lucky. From that adorable fiance, to your perfect proposal not to mention that RING! Wow, it is perfect. The proportions are so perfect, it looks substantial yet delicate. Do you know the size of the pointers around the halo? Because, I can only dream that my ring will look nearly as proportionate as yours. The stone is HUGE, without overwhelming your finger and the halo is a work of art. Again, you are a very lucky girl. congrats!

sasa

Brilliant_Rock
it''s so beautiful!! Gorgeous ring.....congratulation, I''m so happy for you
36.gif
36.gif
30.gif

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
Oh that pic from Leon is just divine. I love the colors in the diamonds that set off against the metal!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results