shape
carat
color
clarity

Leon Mege and WF ring

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

snow_happy

Brilliant_Rock
ALLLYYYYY!!!!

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

What a sweet proposal!! (not to mention an ADORABLE couple you two make!)

I don''t think your ring looks bulky at all!! I know what you mean though, I don''t think pictures of my ring do it justice at all. I particularly love the millegrain on your ring. The millegrain on my ring isn''t perfectly straight but that''s the cool part about having it hand-made and not just stamped out of a piece of metal.
9.gif

Anywho, your ring is absolutely breath-taking and the stone looks FANTASTIC.

Congratulations again! :) :) :)

MelissaSue

Ideal_Rock
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
YAY!!!!!!!!!!!

ALLY!! The RING IS BEAUTIFUL!!!!!!! It doesn't look bulky at all! It just looks like a HUGE ROCK!!! Its BEAUTIFUL!!!!!

ETA - I forgot to tell you what a cutie your fiance is! And you are adorable as well!

sevens one

Ideal_Rock
it''s just amazing

Boom

Shiny_Rock
Congratulations Ally!!

The ring is just too gorgeous!!
36.gif
36.gif
You lucky gal!

msb700

Brilliant_Rock
YAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! that is an amazing ring, and stop saying it looks bulky coz its anything BUT bulky!!! more more and MORE pics please!!!!!

allycat0303

Ideal_Rock
Hey everyone!

Thanks so much for the compliments! You''re all so sweet! And it''s so nice to share with people that love diamonds so much. I showed my boyfriend the pics this morning and he said "Is it that big? It doesn''t look that big!" I think I''m like GingerBcookie, I''m not really able to capture the delicateness of it so I''m a bit frustrated.

Msflutter: I didn''t give Leon any specifics. He never spoke to him personally, and there were no drawings
23.gif
. But I can tell you that the halo (miligrain included) is about 1.2 mm, and the band is just a tad under 2 mm (so 1.8 or 1.9). I know you''re getting a beautfiul 2 carat + ruby, so I doubt proportions are going to be a problem, you can probably get something like Firegoddess gorgeous set who has a larger stone then mine. I will say that the diamonds on the gallery (on the side of the halo) are MUCH smaller then the stones in the halo. And they don''t sparkle nearly as much, so Leon made the perfect choice not making the halo too small.

Ginger: I''ll try to get gallery today, honestly, I feel kind of bad posting too many pics. But the detailing is beautiful. I don''t know how you ladies take these beautiful pics. I took 120 for those 4-5 clear ones.

Iceberg

Rough_Rock
Congratulations !!!!

Beautiful ring.

Hummmmmm.....Indeed, regarding his elaborate proposal plan, you must of been in shock. It is said that I am very romantic and now, after having read what your un-romantic fiance did....I wonder who the romantic really is.

I''m planning to ask in a month or two. After having read your post, I''ve got to plan plan plan plan......

So happy for you both.

Paul
36.gif

MissGotRocks

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Congratulations - your ring is absolutely breathtaking! You don''t need to worry about a thing!

diamondlil

Ideal_Rock
It''s absolutely perfect for your hand. Not bulky, not small, just perfect!
30.gif
Congratulations to you both!!!!
36.gif

Logan Sapphire

Ideal_Rock
Congratulations! It''s beautiful, and I hope you and your fiance are thrilled!

Daniela

Brilliant_Rock
Every inch of that design is stunning, and damn it makes that 1.27 stone look huge! Holy crow! Awesome.

Scintillating

Brilliant_Rock
UM - HOLY COW!
That ring is perfection!
Not big or bulkly and not small or unsubstantial by any means - you nut!
It''s gorgeous!

Many congratulations to you and your sweetie!

More pictures please!
You don''t need to feel guilty for posting more pictures here, this is PS remember?
Land of crazy diamond people.
2.gif

Scintillating...

appletini

Ideal_Rock
Oh Ally! I was at my BFs place last night when I was looking at your pics...and he could totally read my mind it was saying "forget Ritani, I need a Leon Mege", and he was telling me to stop looking so that I won''t change my mind AGAIN.

Your ring is truly stunning!

Morticia

Brilliant_Rock
You and your FI are adorable and your ring? What can I say, it''s AMAZING! Love it. Congratulations.

Your FBIL = Loser. Ignore, ignore, ignore.
14.gif

jellybean

Brilliant_Rock
I''m happy that you''re happy with your ring. Wear it in health and happiness!

Shay37

Ideal_Rock
Ally, OMG, big and bulky do not even come to mind when I see your ring! Are you delusional?
2.gif
It is beautiful and delicate and substantial all at once. Congrats and best wishes. You guys are so cute.

Shay

curlygirl

Ideal_Rock
Oh my god, Ally, it''s just stunning! Wow, it looks PERFECT to me--not bulky and certainly not ugly! Another Leon masterpiece. And you and your FIANCE are absolutely adorable!! Congratulations!!!
36.gif
36.gif

Rube

Shiny_Rock
Good Lord! Gorgeous ring, awesome proposal, and from what I''ve read a GREAT couple!
Congratulations!

P.S. I agree... FBIL=
14.gif

ivanadiamond

Brilliant_Rock
Ally, you guys look like the cutest couple and your ring is just to die for!!! It is just gorgeous~!

allycat0303

Ideal_Rock
For Ginger. I think this is a slightly better profile view.

sidey33.jpg

flutterby

Brilliant_Rock
Ally, Thanks for the info.

I cant stop looking at your ring. It is so beautiful. Have you been staring at it all day?

bling*diva*

Ideal_Rock
~~Gotta love a profile shot of that bling!!!
30.gif
30.gif

blueroses

Ideal_Rock
OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif

10.gif
10.gif
10.gif
10.gif
10.gif
10.gif
10.gif
10.gif

23.gif
23.gif
23.gif
23.gif
23.gif
23.gif
23.gif
23.gif
23.gif
23.gif

36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

ALLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! OH My GOODNESS, it is so beyond words, STUNNING, EXQUISITE, BREATHTAKING!

Honestly, it is a masterpiece--PLEASE add it to the halo and Leon threads.....it is one of the most gorgeous rings I''ve seen--like Reena''s w/ a RB, but I really like the sleek lines of the gallery--looks like a w-band will work?

Seriously--I''m an asscher ho and usually don''t love RBs, but a setting like this one would change my mind. (I had the same response as Apple--forget custom work elsewhere, I MUST have a LEON
31.gif
31.gif

CONGRATULATIONS! Your FIANCE is a real keeper and a true romantic and you two are just darling! So happy for you!!!
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif

(And I think you handled the FBIL/FPIA with grace....he''s a putz, don''t let him get you down, he is SAD and JEALOUS!)

Angel7

Brilliant_Rock
6.gif
6.gif
6.gif
6.gif
6.gif
6.gif
6.gif
6.gif
6.gif
6.gif

That is a BEAUTIFUL ring!
30.gif

Such a romantic story. Congrats on the ring and the engagement!
You guys are SO cute!!!
9.gif

emotion-19.gif
C
ONGRATULATIONS!!
emotion-19.gif

36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

blueroses

Ideal_Rock
I couldn''t resist.....I had to make a collage to e-mail my bf!!!!

Allysleonrb.JPG

allycat0303

Ideal_Rock
Blueroses!

That collage is so great! Thanks, I love it. I wish I had known how to do that from the beginning. Would have saved so much space!

blueroses

Ideal_Rock
Ally, nah.....I love to see the new pics one at a time so I can properly drool and ooh and aah over each and every one of them!!!! In fact, if there are more, you KNOW we''d love to see ''em! YOUR RING IS DIVINE!!!!

decodelighted

Super_Ideal_Rock
Omigod. That collage makes me want to

1) weep with jealousy
2) faint
3) repeat

Ally, I''m so happy for you. You deserve an awesome ring! BREATHTAKING.

Scintillating

Brilliant_Rock
WOW!
That view of the gallery is amazing.
It sort of looks like it''s floating.
The bezel and the claw prongs are doing all the work/securing?
Such a simple elegant design!
Just Awesome!
Words cannot describe how jealous I am!
Wear it in good health! Many blessings!

Scintillating...

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
oh Blueroses, that collage is dreamy. can we add it the leon thread?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results