shape
carat
color
clarity

Leon Mege and WF ring

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Oh Ally, your ring is just gorgeous, stunning, elegant and beautiful. I am sooooo happy for you and glad it''s perfect now. Love it!!!!
30.gif
36.gif

flutterby

Brilliant_Rock
Ally,

Your ring is by far one of my favorites. It looks perfect and I am so glad that you are pleased and all the problems resolved. How can you possibly study with that sparkling in your face?

diamondfan

Super_Ideal_Rock
Ally, you and your guy are too cute! I saw your ring in the Admit thread and loved it so I looked up this thread, I know it is old but anyway...your ring is soooo pretty and must look lovely on you. Not too bulky and NOT ugly at all...
''
read through some of your old posts to find this...by the way, rude comments usually come from jealousy and insecurity, because you are smart and pretty, have a cute guy and have a gorgeous ring now too! just mho

also, essie polish has some whites for french tips that are not glariingly white. I am not sure if you have essie in Canada, here it is in most salons and you can get in stores too...anyway, just wanted to tell you how amazing your ring is!

sarita

Brilliant_Rock
thanks DF for the bump, I too wandered over here from the Admit It thread.

Ally, it looks fabulous! It looks huge on your hand too.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results