shape
carat
color
clarity

#TBT Leon 4+ct buttery lemon Cushion Halo

daydreamer22

Rough_Rock
Beautiful ring :love: do you know the size stones in your halo? It's just perfect and so delicate x

luv2sparkle

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Ahhh, almost 5 years later, I still love Megeve's rings!

momhappy

Ideal_Rock
This thread is 5 years old??? :shock: :lol:

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I think I missed this gorgeous ring because we were in the midst of moving at that time. Wonder what other great things I missed that summer?!

Megeve, we have missed you and you need to catch us up on your new things!!!

FutureGracie

Rough_Rock

Received my ring last week but was holding out because I thought PS 2.0 would be launched last weekend but it doesn’t seem to happen sooner. Thanks to luv2sparkle who informed me that new posts will probably migrate a 2nd time.

36.gif

Well as with my monstrous SS pearl from last year, this 4.70ct y-z cushion was my lucky find in Baselworld 2010, again on the last day of the trade show! I had the intention of looking for colored gemstones when I arrived there but was deviated from course when I looked at some booths with colored diamonds. They had beautiful exceptional huge sizes in display.
30.gif
30.gif
Before long I came across a tray full of yellow diamonds and while going through it, I saw this light yellow cushiony pillow beauty and it was love at first sight.
30.gif
I just couldn't resist it and had to buy it! Can't you see how destructive PS is, I have to stop lurking around here to tame my spending habits!!
31.gif
27.gif

Of course after having this beauty, I had to have Leon set it and OMG as usual he has done a fantastic job on it! So without further ado….

To start off, a pic from Leon....

LM12.jpg
I just want to say the ring is gorgeous! It has the most perfect yellow colour! Great find and good eye!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results