shape
carat
color
clarity

#JOTW Lavender Spinel Ring from Enhoerning Jewelry

The word "breathtaking" pops into my mind. The excellence of the setting complements that gorgeous stone. Together, it is just perfection!

I would be pacing waiting for it to arrive - will it be delivered by horse drawn carriage?

The word "breathtaking" pops into my mind. The excellence of the setting complements that gorgeous stone. Together, it is just perfection!

I would be pacing waiting for it to arrive - will it be delivered by horse drawn carriage?
459698hkfekkh0rp.gif

Thank you for the kind words, my friend!! All the great feedback is being passed along to Inken. As accomplished as she is, I know she still loves to read it.

The purity of colour in that stone is just incredible. So many have that tinge of grey. Amazing job!

The purity of colour in that stone is just incredible. So many have that tinge of grey. Amazing job!

This stone was a culmination of several years of tedious (and often disappointing) hunting, so thank you for saying that! I started thinking they did not exist without gray. But they're out there, and my advice (if anybody wants it... lol) is to try to be patient and do not settle.

Hang on a hot minute. Did I miss the hand shots?

I received her this past week, and she far exceeded my expectations in person! I've been waiting for my fingers to de-swell from the 4th of July hotdogs to take hand shots. :lol-2:

Wow that is a RING! The proportions look so different when worn, I didn’t have a good sense of scale. It’s fabulous. Truly.

Wow that is a RING! The proportions look so different when worn, I didn’t have a good sense of scale. It’s fabulous. Truly.

My hands are so swollen from this heat!
nails.gif

Beautimous!!!! The setting + colors are soooo romantic! Congratulations on another amazing piece (and JOTW)!

Aww... thank you!!

Wow, I thought in line with someone else: what a ring!...The floral design with the fancy color diamonds nestled inside is utterly charming. I appreciate the way the rose gold highlights the delicacy of the spinel's lavender hue, too. Enjoy wearing this treasure!

Wow, I thought in line with someone else: what a ring!...The floral design with the fancy color diamonds nestled inside is utterly charming. I appreciate the way the rose gold highlights the delicacy of the spinel's lavender hue, too. Enjoy wearing this treasure!

I thought the warmth of the rose gold would make the spinel look cooler by comparison, but it actually warmed it up a tad. :) Thank you for the lovely comment!

Just gorgeous. I love the color!

I'm glad she's talking to you!!

OMG how did I miss the actual reveal? Just incredible color and harmony and detail! Truly amazing jewel! Wear and enjoy it in good health!

Thank you, my friend!!
1074.gif
My ring and your wife's pendant were on Enhoerning's bench together... how adorbs. We're almost family at this point.

My ring and your wife's pendant were on Enhoerning's bench together

Must be the case. I think that pendant saw a lot of acquaintances come and go while it was in the long-term care wing. :P2 I can't believe how much time and energy I spent to make something look old! (I guess we did that with our house 20+ years ago so maybe it's a pattern.) But you had the vision to design and execute your masterpiece very quickly! I hope you're wearing it and admiring it often!

GET 3 FREE HCA RESULTS JOIN THE FORUM. ASK FOR HELP