shape
carat
color
clarity

#JOTW Lavender Spinel Ring from Enhoerning Jewelry

Hi all,

Some of you may have been following my thread over in CS, but I thought I'd start a new one here to share the finished ring! Just look how cleverly Inken crafted the woven basket and plate under the culet to disguise the small window. Is she something else or what? Best eye in the business.

Specs:

~3.37ct. lavender spinel from Vietnam (13.4 x 7.4 x 4.7mm)
~0.12ctw. fancy intense pinkish-purple diamonds (2.5mm)
~0.59ctw. F, VS white diamonds (2mm)
~18k rose gold

Spinel:

thumbnail_20240503_164753 (1).jpg

FCDs:

20240517.jpg

CAD:

V4 BW.JPG

Ring:

thumbnail_0E2A2463.jpg

thumbnail_0E2A2434.jpg

thumbnail_0E2A2464.jpg

thumbnail_0E2A2470.jpg

Last edited:
Omfg this is sooo pretty I love it!! Inken nailed it (again)!! :kiss2::kiss2::kiss2:

She always let's you make the final call, of course, but I love the way she so gently steers you in the right direction... never condescends or patronizes. It's a delightful collaboration.

Oh it's amazing! A total princess ring. And I love that basket! No window in sight :kiss2::kiss2::kiss2:

Right?! I mean, a mounting can only do so much, but I think she maximized it for sure. Thank you!!

Ooooh, @Autumn in New England.... WOW!!

I absolutely love it! The workmanship is outstanding! It's the most gorgeous ring!

Those flowers with the light purple dimaonds are simply edible! The whole ring is drool-worthy!

Congratulations on an amazing new jewel - it's stunning.

(This is the kind of ring that launches a thousand projects here on PS! Count me in as one of those inspired members!!)

:kiss2::kiss2::kiss2::kiss2::kiss2::kiss2::kiss2::kiss2::kiss2::kiss2::kiss2::kiss2::kiss2::kiss2::kiss2::kiss2::kiss2::kiss2::kiss2::kiss2:

We’ve been waiting for this beauty and she does not disappoint! Gorgeous in every way. ❤️

Ooooh, @Autumn in New England.... WOW!!

I absolutely love it! The workmanship is outstanding! It's the most gorgeous ring!

Those flowers with the light purple dimaonds are simply edible! The whole ring is drool-worthy!

Congratulations on an amazing new jewel - it's stunning.

(This is the kind of ring that launches a thousand projects here on PS! Count me in as one of those inspired members!!)

:kiss2::kiss2::kiss2::kiss2::kiss2::kiss2::kiss2::kiss2::kiss2::kiss2::kiss2::kiss2::kiss2::kiss2::kiss2::kiss2::kiss2::kiss2::kiss2::kiss2:

We inspired each other this week! :bigsmile: Thank you for the kind words of encouragement, my friend!!

We’ve been waiting for this beauty and she does not disappoint! Gorgeous in every way. ❤️

I'm so glad you think so!
yayy.gif

Another FABULOUS piece! Enjoy her… and thank you for sharing these lovely detailed photos

I stole Inken's photos, lol, but I'll definitely post more when she arrives. Thank you!!

Want to hear something funny? Inken said this ring reminds her of a piece they'd wear on Bridgerton. You mentioned that on the CS thread! :lol:

I was going to say it again here but didn’t want to seem like a weirdo! :lol-2:

Oh my word!! This is knock out beautiful! The flowers & diamonds are perfect & that basket is literally a basket - it’s so crisp!

Enjoy it & I can’t wait to see hand shots :kiss2:

Holy Smokes! What a beautiful piece! You have such an eye for designing, I love following along as you create! The purple is lush and the flowers with the diamonds “chef’s kiss”.

This is literally breathtaking...

Wow! This is gorgeous!! I love it!

She’s absolutely perfect! :love::love: I’ve been waiting for this one to be finished (and boy am I glad we didn’t have long to wait). It’s so beautiful and feminine. I adore those little flowers with the FCDs.

When will you get it? We need hand shots!

Oh my gosh, it's a work of art and the color of that stone is simply amazing!!! Love, love, love it.

Wow! Another beautiful creation to add to your collection! It does have a Bridgerton style to it as mentioned above!!

Oh how beautiful!!! I adore the colors in this creation!! So soft and feminine. Love, love, love!!!

I'll echo, they really did quality work on that mount! Of course the stones are the show and what you see, but I'm tickled by the flow of this gold work. I'm a 'ring worrier' and I'd love the feel of that under the finger.
It's elegant and I'd be wearing that on the daily. Hello, Daphne Bridgerton!
Romantic:love:
1719936894027.png

Oh my word!! This is knock out beautiful! The flowers & diamonds are perfect & that basket is literally a basket - it’s so crisp!

Enjoy it & I can’t wait to see hand shots :kiss2:

We wanted it to look like a woven flower basket! lol Thank you!!

Holy Smokes! What a beautiful piece! You have such an eye for designing, I love following along as you create! The purple is lush and the flowers with the diamonds “chef’s kiss”.

I'm thrilled you're loving it! :)

She’s absolutely perfect! :love::love: I’ve been waiting for this one to be finished (and boy am I glad we didn’t have long to wait). It’s so beautiful and feminine. I adore those little flowers with the FCDs.

When will you get it? We need hand shots!

You have one of my favorite collections here on PS, so that's high praise! She should be here by the end of the week. Of course, we're celebrating our independence from GB for the 248th time on Thursday, so that might slow the delivery down a bit.

2161729j8800t5nwm.gif

Oh my gosh, it's a work of art and the color of that stone is simply amazing!!! Love, love, love it.

We're both receiving some colorful new pieces this week!
thmbupemot.gif

Wow! Another beautiful creation to add to your collection! It does have a Bridgerton style to it as mentioned above!!

Thank you! She's a classy ol' broad. :twisted2:

Oh how beautiful!!! I adore the colors in this creation!! So soft and feminine. Love, love, love!!!

I hadn't worked in anything floral yet, so I thought this stone's color suited it. And I'm glad you think so too!

Wow, look at those colors!

She's sort of a happy little thing, isn't she?

I'll echo, they really did quality work on that mount! Of course the stones are the show and what you see, but I'm tickled by the flow of this gold work. I'm a 'ring worrier' and I'd love the feel of that under the finger.
It's elegant and I'd be wearing that on the daily. Hello, Daphne Bridgerton!
Romantic:love:
1719936894027.png

I'm very tactile too, my friend! And it was Inken's idea to do a tri-wire band. The way it supports the flowers was kind of genius. Maybe I should have called her Miss Bridgerton instead? :think::dance::shifty:

Beautiful Autumn! Love the little side flowers! You went from zero to ring in a jiffy!!!!

Gorgeous lavender!!!!!!

Beautiful Autumn! Love the little side flowers! You went from zero to ring in a jiffy!!!!

Gorgeous lavender!!!!!!

Inken is going on her summer vacay soon, so she sort of pushed it through! Nevertheless, she always manages to give every piece the necessary attention. Wish she could craft all of my pieces, but she's so busy.
1901755u4wkyfydjk.gif
Thank you for sticking around for the unveiling!

GET 3 FREE HCA RESULTS JOIN THE FORUM. ASK FOR HELP