shape
carat
color
clarity

Lapis & Garnet Ring

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

ladypirate

Ideal_Rock
My mother gave me a beautiful lapis and garnet ring made by the same designer that made her engagement ring this evening--full photo shoot when I get back home next week, but here's a teaser shot. The ring is crafted in silver with 18 K gold accents.

Photo 17.jpg

I love it!!!

I adore that!
30.gif

Beautiful!!!!
9.gif

Beautiful
30.gif
I bet those colors are amazing
36.gif
36.gif

Beautiful & unique! I love your teaser shot, but PLEASE post more when you are able!

pretty ring! I love the sentiment of your mom giving it to you- a wonderful family heirloom!

That is very beautiful.

It''s beautiful!
30.gif
I can''t wait to see the full photo shoot.
36.gif

Oooh I really like it!!!

Very pretty! I love the setting.

This ring is special. Thanks for sharing!

it''s lovely!

Love it LP
30.gif

Oh wow, that is beautiful!! I love the design.

Very pretty. I love it''s simple elegance.

What a cool ring! Can''t wait to see more pics!

Very pretty!! Looks so nice on your hand!

That''s so pretty, ladypirate! I love the halo treatment and the elegant elongated oval shape of the lapis!

Wow, that is gorgeous! I can''t wait to see more pictures!

Very pretty! I''d love to see more photos!!!

Thank you for all the nice compliments!!!

I finally have had a chance to take some more pictures of the ring. I also got a little more information about it. It was made by a Santa Barbara jewelry designer and maker named Chris Neely (I also have some opal earrings by him--I''ll have to do another thread about those). As I mentioned in my previous post, he also made her engagement ring. My dad gave her this ring when they were dating.

Anyhow, without further ado...

LadypirateLapisGarnetRing01.jpg

Here''s a profile shot:

LadypirateLapisGarnetRing02.jpg

One from the side--I like how you can see the gold interposed with the silver here. Also, you can see the flecks of pyrite in the lapis.

LadypirateLapisGarnetRing03.jpg

The bottom of the ring:

LadypirateLapisGarnetRing04.jpg

Last one--this one gives a little better idea of the color of the garnets. They''re dark, but they flash a gorgeous deep red color in good lighting.

LadypirateLapisGarnetRing05.jpg

Very pretty
36.gif
36.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
GET 3 FREE HCA RESULTS JOIN THE FORUM. ASK FOR HELP