shape
carat
color
clarity

Ladies-In-Waiting Part III

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

SJS1234

Shiny_Rock
ok.
it's here.
the setting of my dreams.....in my hands, here at work....making me shake and sweat and freak out!!!!!!! I don't have a digital camera so I can't take pics, but it's the Michael B. Princess Micro-pave 2.0 mm (petite, cuz it's the 2.0 rather than the 2.2). I have to send it back tomorrow because it's just the store "sample", but I know now that it's definitely what I want! It is SO beautiful and TEENSY WEENSY dainty -- just like I had hoped!!!!!!!

maybe i can take a picture with my crappy phone camera....... ANYWAY, if you guys have seen ivanadiamonds -- it's looks just like that! at least from what I can tell. You can get it in micropave or stepdown pave -- i'm not sure what hers is.

allycat0303

Ideal_Rock
Appletini: Your sweet. I've been sitting here for about 45 minutes trying to get my pic smaller (and am getting so frustrated). SORRY GIRLS!!!! I feel terrible. You guys are very, very cute. I'm glad you succombed to the peer pressure. I hope some other girls join the dark side.

SJS: No not offended at all. Some Viet people have a nervous breakdown when they say we look like chinese. I DON'T. Although I am 100% Viet (as much as can be) my grandfather speaks/reads chinese. Love your pic too by the way. I'm so bad...I think of it as significant other eye candy...
31.gif
31.gif
BAD Ally. Seriously though, everyone looks so happy together it makes me smile.

Oh your setting. I just saw the post. You sound so excited!! When will you get your real one? 2 mm band sounds amazing. And you look small, so I figure your fingers would be tiny too. Love Michael B!!

JCJD

Brilliant_Rock
Ally - You are gorgeous!!!!! and teensy tiny!! I love being able to put a face with the anonymous names on here!

appletini - You guys are so cute!!! And don''t worry - we''re all sending you good happy vibes to cancel out any jinxing that might unlikely happen!

appletini

Ideal_Rock
He is actually the superstitious one, but it rubs off on me a little. 9 more days untill he comes home!!!

icekid

Ideal_Rock
ok, i picked out a couple pictures to post... i have such a hard time getting good pictures of my bf! he HATES having his picture taken and consequently ends up looking so funny in all of them!! this picture is one from a summer wedding that we attended...

26648089106_0_ALB.jpg

icekid

Ideal_Rock
and i thought everyone would appreciate this one from christmas! i bought him a swarovski crystal snowflake ornament, b/c we just moved away from buffalo (thus away from the snow!!). and the other reason i thought it would be cute was b/c with all of the talk of the RING, i thought i should get my bf some bling too! i wrote him a funny poem about it and everything... i think he takes the ornament out and looks at it everyday! (a good sign for my future ring blingage i think hehe)

and obviously in the picture, i made him wear it
9.gif

798019100205_0_ALB.jpg

rfath

Shiny_Rock
Date: 1/13/2005 10:30:35 AM
Author: LaurenThePartier

rfath - the track, you say? My b/f and I are car nuts. I''ve been a member of one SCCA or another since I was 16, and have only since graduated down to a non-trackworthy car. My poor Audi Cabrioletdubbed the lead-sled by my BF and our housemate. It does have style though.
2.gif

Cool!

I actually run with the Northeastern Audi Club, though I''ve been going to some BMW events with my Mini as well. Fiance has an S4 (affectionately known as the greased pig), but we share my car at the track since he votes it''s MUCH more fun to drive.. especially with the mods that I''ve currently got. The only thing I''d rather have on the track is the Lotus Elise...mmm...

It''s an addicting hobby... we joke that we couldn''t decide if horses or cars were more expensive, so we''re doing both!

Blue - it''s not true racing since we''re not timed and can''t pass without permission from the car in front, but at least that way, I''ve still got insurance coverage on my car! Helmet hair just isn''t funny. Normally my hair is in a knot on my head and totally straight (it''s *supposed* to be curly!). I''ve always wanted to try motorcycles, but I''m too scared!

JCJD - my fiance is an only child and a total camera hog
2.gif
. I had a lazy eye when I was younger and hated seeing my turned eye (red-eye on one eye all the time). I just never got into seeing pics of myself. It''s icky!

No updates on the grandmother yet.. . hoping that no news is good news.
8.gif

fortheloveofdiamonds

Brilliant_Rock
SJS! Glad you got it and looooove it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

goldengirl

Brilliant_Rock
alley, you''re adorable and I love that sweater!!

apple, what a cutie!! What''s up with the wristbands, were you at a fair or something?

JC, I remember the dress!
1.gif
So exactly how far does that side slit go??
31.gif

icekid--you look just like one of the girls on my other board! LOL@ the snowflake necklace, I think that''s a great bling trade!!
9.gif

SJS, how could you give it back?? I''d want to wear it even if just for a little while... even if it was missing the center stone... wow. I didn''t know stores sent you a sample to try on?? ...What, do they hold your firstborn as collateral?

Blue824

Brilliant_Rock
I have to agree with everyone the pictures are so much fun to see!

rfaith -- your fiance''s grandmother sounds like a strong woman. i hope that she pulls though, so my thoughts are with you two. He''s lucky to have you there to support him.

sjs1234 -- when do you get the one you can keep?!?!?! I can''t imagine how painful it will be to have to send it back
7.gif

So this is a little vent, not ering, but jewelry related that I just had to get out. I went to bloomingdales yesterday and we walked past the yurman counter and I decided to see if they had a ring in stock to match a bracelet I''d gotten for my birthday...soo, the lady acts all happy and goes to take the trays of rings out and they have it, but in a size that only fit my left hand ring finger. But I wanted something for my right hand or my middle finger, so decided not to buy it because it was the wrong size, and we told the lady that. The sales lady, as we turned away said, "So I took the ring out for you and now you don''t want to buy it?" I responded a little confused, that we had already told her it was the wrong size. And do you know what she told me!? "It fit your finger. I saw it, it fit your finger." So my mom replied, yes, but it was not large enough for the fingers we wanted it for. So, once again she quipped back, "You''re just like everyone else, you come to look, assume we don''t have what you want, and then when we find it, you decide you dont want to pay for it." I was SO appalled! I have never been treated like that in Bloomingdales at all! In anywhere for that matter!

blueroses

Ideal_Rock
Wow, is something in the water.....the FIIIIINE LIW are keeping busy and hard to keep up with!

Melissa, GG, Nooner's Mom, Blue 824, Icekid, Bluechica, et al....thank you for the dress compliments: I felt so lucky and princessy to get a dress like that
1.gif

Blue824, I love that pic of you guys--you are so tan and I agree about the skirt! Sheesh, another fine-looking couple on the FLIW page
2.gif

NoonersMom, I'm also glad that he disregarded the horoscope....and I think I will *not* give my bf any ideas about a mannequin
3.gif
3.gif
!!

GG, I'll dig up the doggie pics. This bride and groom each owned practically identical goldens before they ever met and the two boys just took to each other like litter-mates....they live in Park City and these doggies (and my friends) are this postcard of outdoorsy-ness and the dogs just HAD to be a part of the wedding. The doggies were the ring-bearers--the rings were carabinered (?) to their collars, (his to her dog, hers to his dog) and they each had one of the wedding party walking the dog w/ their ring up the aisle....so they weren't totally left to their own doggie devices. I walked his dog w/ my friend's ring and he sat w/ me until the ring part--at which each of them called their own dog up to the alter. It was AMAZING and the dogs were so good!--they wore little garlands around their necks.
9.gif
So glad you'll use your baby too!! I have a geriatric poodle and Bud jokes that he'll be our ring bearer, but he'll take 10 min. to get up the aisle while he stumbles and bumps into pews....he's kind of a wobbly old puppy, but he's such a love!

BlingQ, so glad that your FH is so supportive and that you guys are in counseling. Yay!
36.gif

icekid, you are so right about "need" vs. want for diamonds! Lucky tiny-fingered girl!! And beautiful pic of you two!! (And love the snowflake/necklace!)

Cutegirl330x, TOO funny!! It's Leon on the brain!!

Melissa, it's funny, I never would have thought I'd love RED this much--it's called "crimson" and depending on the light can look sort of black--kind of a changeable red. I loved the BM dressed you posted a while back on the BWW thread....are you still thinking that kind of plum color?

SJS, you are actually NOT that far off with your initial impression! I used to be blond--one of those CA kids who grows up blond and then highlights as a teenager, so I never really knew WHAT color my hair was anymore. Naturally it's a dirty blond/reddish (I think?!). My 2nd year in NY I went darker and have been coloring it...so it's more of an auburn, but looks really dark in those pics. The setting is here--AAAAAHHHHHHH!!!!!!! Are you just dying!!!???? It sounds so gawgous, and I'm so happy you have found THE ONE! Oh, the wedding was at Peachtree Christian, and the recep. at the Alt. Athletic Club. Ironically, my bf and I met in ATL; we both worked for the Olympics in '96 (me for ACOG, him for NBC) and we were sitting next to each other on MARTA (the subway down there for everyone else) after closing ceremonies--that's how we met! And girl, you two will have some pretty, pretty babies very soon!!! I think we'll wait another few years, but definitely by 34 for me, 35 for him....so that's really not that far off either--less than 4 yrs. Love your friend pic too
1.gif

rfath, my dear, your FH's grandmother is in my thoughts and prayers--I hope that she heals quickly and pulls through this. All of the LIW were so kind about my dad, and I know we all are sending healing positive thoughts to you and your FH's whole family.
12.gif
In NYC she is sure to get excellent care and great doctors.

Njc, I recently went through a local rep/buyer of http://www.discountbridalservice.com/ for another BM dress...if you decide what you want at a boutique you can then go through them and save a good chunk of money, if that's of any help!! The MOH and I both got our dresses this way and saved over $70 compared to the other BM.

BlueChica, Molson, and Lovey--surely you noticed the drink in my bf's hand
11.gif
11.gif
No worries, it's pretty hard to find non-party pics! BlueChica, I just got an e-mail with a pic of a pale green wedding dress....pretty but kind of weird--not quite bridey? PM me if you would like me to e-mail you the pic!

Lauren, LOVE the fun pic! B/W has such a timeless feel, and it's so relaxed and spontaneous!

Alley, you are hot stuff, little lady! Great pic. And I love that you and your bf(?) are both in your socks!!

Apple, I agree--that setting knocked my socks off. I'm sure your boy will love it just as much! I wonder if they could do it w/o a round? It reminds me of that Tacori one from Niceice that someone posted last week, but w/ more detail on the band and basket. Are you seeing visions of the ring dancing in your head whenever you close your eyes?
3.gif
3.gif
And you two are a GOOOD-looking couple--just as I pictured you!!

JC, that candid pic in the black dress is CUTE!! And you are a nice bride--letting your sis pick the MOH dress! I like the look of different styles w/ the same color, but esp. if it's the same fabric....I know there are a lot of lines (David's, etc.) that sell a bunch of separates on top and bottom that you can mix and match in the same fabric?

If I have neglected to mention anyone's sweet couple pic, I am very sorry! I loved all of them and thought EVERYONE looked wonderful!
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif

blueroses

Ideal_Rock
Blue824, I am sorry about that BOOR at Bloomies. I hope you said something to the manager....that''s insane--it fits so you MUST buy it? And it didn''t even fit your right hand! That is so rude.

SJS1234

Shiny_Rock
omg BLUE824!!!! I can't believe she treated you that way either!!!! wow. You should bring that behavior to the attention of a manager -- or to bloomies corporate! I would have flipped out on that ol b****!!! I'm sure you were horrified and wanted to tear her eyes out!!! talk about some nasty customer service. WOW she had to take a ring out of a CASE -- such difficult manual labor! poor thing! good lord! I say complain about that one for SURE!

sigh....yup -- i have to send it back -- what a BUMMER!!! It is SO beautiful, it really is. i've been showing it off here at the office!! :razz:

I won't get the "real" one for a while I suppose. I mean we aren't "engaged" yet -- but I think he's planning on doing something very soon --too soon, in fact, to have my stone set in this setting before the proposal...of course I could be wrong!!!!! I'm pretty sure the stone will initially be in a plain simple band for the proposal -- then I'll have to give it up again when we order the "fo real" setting! that will be SO hard!! I almost wish he would just wait on the proposal so that once I get the ring I never have to part with it again! I know it will take over a month to have the stone set because Bill (Pearlmans) will have to send it off to Michael B. That's going to STINK!!!! Oh well!! at least I have 24 hours to enjoy this "sample" setting!!

I forgot who just asked -- but yes, sometimes jewelers will send you things over night to "inspect", with a credit card hold -- as long as you immediately overnight it back to them. Well, actually very few do this -- but Pearlmans will if you're serious about seeing something.. Mark Turnowski let us do that with the diamond also. He's in NY and we're in Atlanta. He actually sent it to an appraiser that he trusts instead of sending it directly to me, and then I just drove over to "visit" it. I can understand that!

By the way -- I forgot to SHARE my funny story!! The wedding **** discussion the other day cracked me up and got me "in the mood" (lol!!).....so after dinner Tuesday night I had a pretty good wine buzz going on and made Todd stop by Walgreens to pick up some cosmetic sponges. I don't know what it is but I love wandering around drug stores looking at all the random stuff -- ESPECIALLY when I have a buzz. Who knows why -- but it drives poor Todd crazy!! I could stay in there for an HOUR! ANYWAY, I spotted the Instyle Weddings magazine and I decided that TODD needed to buy it for me!! That way I get the mag, but I don't have to feel weird since I don't have a ring on my finger -- HE instead has to do it!! THEN I decided that it would be HILARIOUS to make him buy me EVERY wedding magazine they had!!! here's the thing -- I rarely ask for anything from Todd because I know he will always get me what I want if I do........and then I would feel bad! SO, I knew that if I said you HAVE to buy me these magazines he would do it but be thinking how ridiculous and horrible and dumb it is. I know it's petty and a lot of money to make him spend in walgreens -- but at the time, in my buzzed state of mind it was HILARIOUS!!!!! He did as told and spent THIRTY bucks on them!! haha! poor thing!! Then we got home and I made him look at EVERY wedding dress in every single one! poor guy!!! It was almost 1am and he wanted to go to bed SO badly! At least I finally feel better after our fight last Friday -- like I got him back!!

blueroses

Ideal_Rock
SJS, that is LOVE! Buzzed at Walgreen''s, loading the boy up with the wedding ****. AWWW YEAHHH!!!
11.gif
11.gif
11.gif
Hilarious.

I''m going to try to post this golden pic--it didn''t work before.

golden123.JPG

Croí

Shiny_Rock
good lord !!!
I just can''t keep up. you all are tooooo cute and gorgeous - boys and girls !
1.gif
the pics are great. not sure I can post us, I know he''d flip and even though he has no way of knowing, I''m not sure I can do it to him. he''s handsome as bedamned though !!

congratulations teebee !!!
36.gif

very excited for you - it''s lovely that you two did your own thing rather than what is the ''expected'' thing. I think that''s what makes it special, that it''s right for ''you''.

DG - happy for you but definitely agree with the others. talk some more.

GG - soon ! soon !!! it really looks like it''s going to be GIRLsoon !!! hoooorah !!!!

one week from tonight I fly home ................

shall I tell you all how nuts (or how much a dreamer/believer) I am ?? I went and bought half yards of fabric I like and am sending it home (in secret) so that if he does ask me my sister can see the fabric BEFORE I leave here and give me the ''yes'' or ''no'' verdict. That way I can buy enough for a dress and bring it with me !

I am so ready to tell people now. I am really really hoping and wishing HARD that he''ll come through and realise how much I want this to happen before this day next week.

*fingers''n''toescrossed*
me

blueroses

Ideal_Rock
and a closer one of the "little men" Such good dogs! Another story, but the bride is wearing a vera wang that she got for $280!!!

p.s. CROI! We missed you....I love that about the fabric.....my fingers and toes are crossed too! My money is on either you or GG for the next cross-off!

golden456.JPG

Blue824

Brilliant_Rock
SJS & blueroses -- It bothered me more and more after I left the store. I''m sitting at work in the process of writing a complaint letter.

btw, I think I just look tanner next to him
3.gif
But I definitely inherited the skin tone from my Italian side of the family.

Blue824

Brilliant_Rock
SJS -- that has me cracking up at work about how you made him buy you all the magazines! Toooo funny!!
21.gif
He really loves you if he''s willing to do that!

blueroses

Ideal_Rock
Apple, I just noticed something interesting about the pics of that fabulous Sheldon Speyer ring.... in the DiamondTalk pics, the prongs appear to be in the "usual" place--kind of at the 2, 4, 8, 10 spots on a clock? But in the Michael C. Fina pics, the prongs look 12, 3, 6, 9 (N, E, S, W)? Did you notice that?

The top-down shot is amazing though--the prongs just seem to melt into the stone!!

DG, while I am glad you two have worked things out, I''m still very concerned about the ''why''s'' of the break. I think you should address WHY she felt the need to break it off, and make sure that is RESOLVED, not that you''ve just soothed her mind and gotten back together. And do see if she feels comfortable enough to give you her home address now.
20.gif
first of all I would like to thank everyone for being so nice!
9.gif
and I really do appreciate all the advice, and please don''t think I am rude, but I really don''t want to go into too much detail about my gf without her permission. but I will just say that my angel has been let down badly and repeatedly hurt in the past by some stupid ******-******* ******** (er... guys) who were too dumb to know how lucky they were! (their loss, my gain!
9.gif
9.gif
9.gif
) so, when I had to do stuff for my parents over christmas, chores and thing, I had to go and then come back and go etc, she assumed that I was talking to someone else (which, of course, I wasn''t) but I totally understand why she would think that given the way guys have treated her in the past. and the fact that it is an internet, long-distance relationship just makes it harder. so, please don''t think ill of her. she is the most wonderful, loving, kind, self-less, caring woman in the world! and she has promised that in future, she will talk to me and tell me more about how she is feeling and if anything is wrong
9.gif
and it is only 61 days til I hold her in my arms
9.gif
9.gif
9.gif
I really blame myself, cos I should have noticed that she was upset and done more to reassure her, but it is hard to do that online, so I guess I blame circumstance!

and I was going to say, yes, I will ask her for her address, but the more I think about it, the less I want to. it is potentially dangerous to give out your address on the internet, because you never know who you are talking to. no-one should give out their address to someone they have not met in person, and especially (radical feminism be damned) women living alone. and why do I need her address right now anyway? obviously, I want to send her stuff - letters, cards, and other things, and I have already bookmarked so many sites the deliver, things like flowers and this cute chicken-soup gift basket for if she is ever not well
1.gif
but I don''t need to, I can always send them after we have met, and there is not too long to wait. so, I changed my mind, I''m not going to ask, lol I love her and I trust her, I know that she will be at the airport waiting for me in March and that is all that matters.

thank you to all the ladies in waiting!

appletini

Ideal_Rock
BR: I see visions of it with my eyes open too...it is so the one, the only change I would make, would be to the prongs, I''m really starting to like the double claw prongs...its just such a delicate detail. You have good eyes I didn''t even notice the prong difference in the two pics. The michael c. fina pic was so bad, that I was trying not to look at it. I definitely want to go round, its classic and makes the diamond shopping a lot easier. The asshers are so pretty, but I really don''t like how they look small for their carat weight, plus with fewer facets I feel like any inclusions would be a lot more noticebale and I don''t want to spend lots of extra time looking for the perfect one.

GG: we were at a concert in S.TX and then you had to be a member or something at the place it was at in order to buy drinks, thus the two wristbands.

Blue: You should definitely complain to the manager of the store...that saleswoman''s behavior is completely unacceptable! I guess she wanted her commission.

SJS: I love wandering aroung Walgreens too! I can''t believe he bought all the wedding **** for you, and I know he really loves you if he actually looked through it all too! My best friend and I did that about a month ago!

appletini

Ideal_Rock
oh and I love the ringbearer dogs! So cute!!! If I have the ceremony at grandma''s house I want my dog to be the ringbearer (not sure if the BF will approve). He''s a cock-a-poo, all black with a white goatee, so its like he''s alredy wearing a tux!

allycat0303

Ideal_Rock
I love the doggie pics! I love dogs period. Who says you have to be only a cat person?? My bf (or ex whatever)and I bought a dog together last year from a pet store. A baby beagle. We had it for 1 day, and he got sick. We brought it back to the store, and they said we had to leave him with them for the weekend. We called them on Saturday, they said he was fine and to call back on Monday. We did and they told us he had DIED over the weekend. They didn't even call us to tell us!!! I was heartbroken. We didn't know it at the time, but the store was a front for a puppy mill. I was so upset. They offered us a new dog but I said NO! We didn't even try to get our money back. I filed a complaint with the SPCA. I haven't had the courage to try again with a dog yet. It was such a terrible experience. Sorry. Had to share.

Big talk with my bf planned tonight. He wants definite answers on the status of our relationship. Which I suppose would be fine if I actually had a clue myself. How sad.
8.gif

Blue: Hmmm. I really don't get it. What was wrong with the woman???? How can someone act like that toward you? That really is no way to treat a customer. Ever. Or anybody else for that manner.

Blueroses: Your a sweetie. Yes in our socks..although I haven't figured out if we are still dating but..whatever. Your dress by the way, I forgot to mention (there are so many posts) is so so beautiful. I hope you get another occassion to wear it.
JCD! Love the pic. You're a wild one
31.gif
. The dress with the slit is sexy. Love the strapless on you. Are you going to be wearing one for your wedding?

Icekid: Love the snowflake! You know you really strike me as a snow-person. Icekid, snowflake...are you sure you aren't Canadian at heart?

blueroses

Ideal_Rock
Apple, get off my brain!!
9.gif
I had the EXACT same thought about adding double-claw prongs to the setting!! Wowza. As much as I absolutely adore asschers, ever since my bf and I have discussed using a family stone of his, I've sort of been ok with the fact that I likely won't have one. We have NO idea what we will find, but I'm hoping there will be something in the cushion/omc/oec neighborhood,....I will just have to be flexible and see what it is! But that is such a great price for that setting!! Have you found out anything more about Speyer?

DG, of course you don't have to divulge things you don't want to about your gf. Do you talk on the phone in addition to on-line? I had a thought--perhaps she could give you the address of a local Mail Boxes, etc. or Post Office or somewhere you could send her something that she could then come to pick up? You know where she is city-wise, so that might be a nice compromise to let her have her privacy until you meet, but still reach out tangibly.

Oh, Alley, I'm so sorry about the loss of your little baby beagle. Petstores are almost ALWAYS supplied by puppy mills. Shelter dogs or reputable breeders (not profit stores or backyard breeders) are always the way to go. But you fell in love with the little sweetie and had to suffer through that to find out, how AWFUL.
39.gif
39.gif
(And thank you re: the dress
30.gif
)

appletini

Ideal_Rock
BR: when I did Speyer internet searches yesterday all the links that I thought would provide useful information didn''t work
face8.gif
so I have no idea. I hope you find a fabulous diamond when you look. I think it would be so neat to have an heirloom diamond or ring. When I emailed my grandfather about the ring shopping, he replied with lots of "congratulations" I had to let him know that we aren''t engaged yet. Unfortanely he didn''t mention any family stones. But my step-grandmother has two from him that are huge...too bad she won''t share.

MelissaSue

Ideal_Rock
oh my gosh.. SJS- that is the funniest thing EVER! $30 on wedding mags at once? how many did you buy? You''re going to be a worse addict than me.

Last night I made MY fiance sit in Barnes and Noble with me for a half and hour because the girl was putting out new magazines.. and I couldn''t see if one of the ones she had was the new KNOT magazine or not (I have heard rumours that its out but I haven''t seen it yet). And I wouldn''t ask her if she had it, because i felt too dumb. I shouldn''t have, after I listened to a girl sheepishly ask the girl if the new playgirl was out.. but I still wouldn''t ask.
She put out a new issue of Brides, but I ordered a subscription to that (they haven''t started coming yet) so I don''t want to buy it, because the day after I buy it, it will be in my mailbox. I REALLY REALLY wanted the new KNOT magazine though, but I didn''t see it on her cart, so we gave up after about a half an hour. I wonder how often they put out the new magazines? Anyone know? Do they do it all once a week, or do they just put them out as they come in?

I have to go back and read through somemore posts..

MelissaSue

Ideal_Rock
JCJD - So glad to finally see your dress that you told us all about. I definitely remember you telling us about it, and i wanted ot see it! You and your fiance look so cute.. you always look like you are having fun in pictures.
You can SEE my ring in that picture? I have to squint pretty hard to see it (which I was a little disaapointed about.. I wanted it to show.. since it was like the first time we had gotten dressed up since we''d gotten engaged.. and we only got the one pic cuz of the dumb battery dying. My dress came from gap. Of course I bought it full price at $80 because i fell in love with it.. and of course.. after christmas, I was returning something and got a $30 store credit.. and there was the dress sitting there for... you guessed it.. $30.. STUPID sales!

Blue- your experience at bloomingdales sounds AWFUL. you should seriously call their client relations dept. I work in retail and if I EVER EVER EVER said anything like that to a client.. i would be fired SOOOOOOOOOOOOO fast.. (Although it can be tempting sometimes!!!)

blueroses

Ideal_Rock
Melissa, I neglected to say something.....I DID see that sparkly twinkling out at me from the picture!!!! So pretty against the pink of your dress!!

teebee

Brilliant_Rock
Okay, I''m on my way to go buy a new digital camera, I promise hand pics will be posted!!

I looooooooooooooove seeing everyone''s pics!! I''m going to go ahead & post a couple too, but they''re only of me since I don''t have any of the boy in digital format. Now I can''t decide if I should post a pic w/ red hair or blond, brown or what, so I''ll start w/ this one:

teebeeorange.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results