shape
carat
color
clarity

Kittybean''s Wedding

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Hudson_Hawk

Super_Ideal_Rock
Kitty you are STUNNING!!! What a fantastic looking wedding. Congrats!

luvthemstrawberries

Ideal_Rock
Oh my Kitty, I love everything about your wedding! I love both your dresses, you are gorgeous in both of them!! I love all the photos of you and the bridal party - you look like you guys had such a great time out there in the wind, haha! Especially the one of you and all the girls and your husband, with him holding your dress up! I love the flowers, the cake, the venue! Congratulations!!!
36.gif
Everything is so beautiful.

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
Kittybean, wow, what a gorgeous couple you and your hubby are!!! Many congrats, love all the pictures!
36.gif
36.gif
What a beeeeautiful wedding!

fieryred33143

Ideal_Rock
Everything looked absolutely beautiful KB! You were such a beautiful bride, like a model!! A million congrats to you and Mr. KB
36.gif

iheartscience

Super_Ideal_Rock
Wow, kittybean, you are one stunning bride! I''m so glad someone bumped this thread or I would have missed it! (You posted it right before my wedding when I was in the midst of last minute planning insanity!)

I love all the details of your wedding-the cake, the flowers, everything! Your hair is great, too! Everything was just gorgeous (especially you!)! Congratulations!

Amanda.Rx

Brilliant_Rock
Oh, Kittybean! Your pictures were amazing! I usually try to pick out my favorite from everyone''s, but I really loved every one of yours! That looked like one of the most gorgeous weddings I''ve ever seen! Your cake was one of the prettiest I''ve ever seen & the reception site was just lovely & so romantic-looking!

Sorry to hear about your dress, but you looked astonishing in the other one too!

Congratulations! I''d love to see more photos!

tradergirl

Brilliant_Rock
You looked absolutely gorgeous and the pictures are amazing. I wish you a long and happy life together.

ilovethiswebsite

Brilliant_Rock
Wow! Stunning photos! You are absolutely stunning and your wedding was gorgeous!!!! I am in love with your venue! It had so much charm and character! And the flowers were beautiful as well! Congrats!!

ams0124

Brilliant_Rock
Kitty thank you sooo much for the cake recomendation!!
I''m using Intricate Icings too...Rachael was awesome and I''m sooo excited!! Hopefully my cake looks as fab as yours did!!

kama_s

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Kitty, you were simply absolutely incredibly stunning!!!!!!!!!!!!! I know I''ve commented on how gorgeous your dress is before, but I can''t not mention it again! The decor was beautiful, and the cake looked delish! LOVE your flowers! Congratulations, hun! Wishing you and the hubby a lifetime of love and happiness!
1.gif

D&T

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Congrats! you are such a beautiful bride! your wedding looks amazing!

kittybean

Ideal_Rock
AMS, I am beyond excited that you are using Intricate Icings! Seriously, that lady has some major talent, and she is such a sweetheart, too. She made our wedding cake and groom''s cake so special and perfect for us!

kittybean

Ideal_Rock
Date: 7/14/2009 10:33:48 AM
Author: luvthemstrawberries
Oh my Kitty, I love everything about your wedding! I love both your dresses, you are gorgeous in both of them!! I love all the photos of you and the bridal party - you look like you guys had such a great time out there in the wind, haha! Especially the one of you and all the girls and your husband, with him holding your dress up! I love the flowers, the cake, the venue! Congratulations!!!
36.gif
Everything is so beautiful.
Thanks so much, luvthemstrawberries! I''m glad you like the rehearsal dress, too! I am so glad I had it, and it was comfy and perfect for the end of the night.

We did have a good time outside despite the weather--I think we had a little help from Monsieur Veuve Clicquot
1.gif
. No one''s hair, makeup, or shoes were ruined, so we were in high spirits!

kittybean

Ideal_Rock
Date: 7/25/2009 8:13:31 PM
Author: Skippy123
Kittybean, wow, what a gorgeous couple you and your hubby are!!! Many congrats, love all the pictures!
36.gif
36.gif
What a beeeeautiful wedding!
Thank you, Skippy! I always notice that your posts about your DH are always so kind and loving. It sounds like you have a wonderful relationship, and I really hope we can have something equally special for many years.

kittybean

Ideal_Rock
Date: 7/25/2009 9:48:02 PM
Author: fiery
Everything looked absolutely beautiful KB! You were such a beautiful bride, like a model!! A million congrats to you and Mr. KB
36.gif
Thanks fiery! Soon-to-be congrats to you and Mr. Fiery, right? Sophia is beautiful. It must be so special for you to have a daughter when you have such a close relationship with your mom.

kittybean

Ideal_Rock
Date: 7/26/2009 1:35:20 PM
Author: thing2of2
Wow, kittybean, you are one stunning bride! I''m so glad someone bumped this thread or I would have missed it! (You posted it right before my wedding when I was in the midst of last minute planning insanity!)

I love all the details of your wedding-the cake, the flowers, everything! Your hair is great, too! Everything was just gorgeous (especially you!)! Congratulations!
Well, Thing, I think your last-minute planning turned out A-OK from what I saw (actually more like totally perfect
1.gif
). Thank you so much for your warm well-wishes and sweet compliments. I am so happy the details of the day came together as well as they did. Hallelujah for wonderful vendors!

kittybean

Ideal_Rock
Thank you so much for your kind words, Amanda. Honestly, the dress ordeal seems soooo far away right now (isn''t it nice how that happens?). I am so happy with the way things turned out.

kittybean

Ideal_Rock
Thanks so much, tradergirl, for your kind, kind words and warm well-wishes.
Date: 7/26/2009 9:30:07 PM
Author: tradergirl
You looked absolutely gorgeous and the pictures are amazing. I wish you a long and happy life together.

kittybean

Ideal_Rock
Date: 7/28/2009 10:25:29 PM
Author: ilovethiswebsite
Wow! Stunning photos! You are absolutely stunning and your wedding was gorgeous!!!! I am in love with your venue! It had so much charm and character! And the flowers were beautiful as well! Congrats!!
Thanks, ILTW! I was so in love with the venue too--I love all things Victorian, but I wanted a mondern/clean feel to the event, and I think the blend turned out just the way I''d anticipated. Thanks for the flower compliments--orchids are my absolute favorites. I have about 3 phalaenopsis in my apartment now!

kittybean

Ideal_Rock
Date: 8/2/2009 2:03:31 PM
Author: kama_s
Kitty, you were simply absolutely incredibly stunning!!!!!!!!!!!!! I know I''ve commented on how gorgeous your dress is before, but I can''t not mention it again! The decor was beautiful, and the cake looked delish! LOVE your flowers! Congratulations, hun! Wishing you and the hubby a lifetime of love and happiness!
1.gif
Aww, you are so sweet, Kama! You and some other PSers were really the ones that convinced me to go for that dress, and I''m so glad I did. It looked so nice in the pictures, and it was so me. Wish I could have passed along some of the cake to you because it was truly out-of-this-world. I strongly, strongly recommend that anyone getting married in Colorado use Rachel at Intricate Icings! She is a cake goddess!

kittybean

Ideal_Rock
Date: 8/2/2009 2:43:19 PM
Author: D&T
Congrats! you are such a beautiful bride! your wedding looks amazing!
Thank you so much, D&T.
1.gif

kittybean

Ideal_Rock
Date: 7/9/2009 8:55:37 PM
Author: ms.halo
Amazing! Your smile is so infectious in these photos!
Thank you--many of the guests had huge smiles on their faces, too, so I''m happy to think they had a good time.

kittybean

Ideal_Rock
Date: 7/9/2009 8:59:08 PM
Author: Dani
OH, KB, what a GORGEOUS couple you and your new hubby make!!! Everything about your wedding was absolutely STUNNING!!!

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
Dani, thank you! You are such a doll. Thank you for your kind words and well-wishes! They are much appreciated. (DH is in the office right now as I''m reading these posts to him, and he says, "Gorgeous couple, huh? Guess some of all that gorgeousness you had going must have radiated off of you and onto me that day." Awwww.)

kittybean

Ideal_Rock
Date: 7/10/2009 12:39:41 PM
Author: ckrickett
those pictures are stunning, and some of them look so gosh darned fun!!
Thanks Ckrickett! We had an amazing time. Our wedding party was the best!

kittybean

Ideal_Rock
Date: 7/10/2009 8:40:22 PM
Author: SeattleSweetheart
36.gif
36.gif
Congratulations Kittybean!
36.gif
36.gif

Your wedding looks like it was amazing! Everything was so beautiful, including you!
Thank you so much, SeattleSweetheart, for your well-wishes and kind words!

kittybean

Ideal_Rock
Date: 7/10/2009 9:16:55 PM
Author: rainwood
Your wedding looks lovely. And based on that groom''s cake, hubby must be a Husky!
Thank you! Yes, DH is a Husky fan
1.gif
. Now that football season has started, things are crazy at my house [sigh]. I wish I were more of a fan!

kittybean

Ideal_Rock
Date: 7/10/2009 9:37:41 PM
Author: modernsparkler
You were a stunning bride! Congrats to you for not letting the rain dampen your day! You and DH look so happy and I LOVED your dress!
Thank you--we were so darn happy, it was ridiculous. My face hurt from smiling after the day was over
9.gif

kittybean

Ideal_Rock
Date: 7/11/2009 10:35:56 AM
Author: gwendolyn
Oh my gosh, honey, everything looked simply amazing! You were positively radiant (and MTG stole the word ''starlet'' right out of my mind, I swear on my life that I thought it too when I saw you!), but although I love
30.gif
love all of your photos (heehee, loved the rainy ones), my favourite would have to be the crazy wind whipping your veil up into/around your hubby''s face--the look on your face in that one is just absolutely priceless--sums up the complete and utter joy you were feeling, I think!

CONGRATS!!!!!!!
36.gif
36.gif

....any more pics?
27.gif
Gwennie, sorry it''s taken me ages to reply to you! I got all fuzzy and happy inside when you said "starlet." I love the wind-whips-veil photo too; it''s a perfect slice of what our life together is.

As far as more pics, check FB =). If you want more than that, let me know and I''ll send you a link.

kittybean

Ideal_Rock
Date: 7/11/2009 7:14:59 AM
Author: DandiAndi
Kittybean, you are so exquisitely beautiful. Your wedding looked amazing, and you all look SO happy!! Congratulations!!!
36.gif
Thank you, DandiAndi! You are so kind. We truly were happy/joyful/ecstatic all day. I honestly wish I could do it again so that I could spend more time with all the wonderful people who came and celebrated with us.

kittybean

Ideal_Rock
Date: 7/11/2009 5:19:55 AM
Author: honey22
Kittybean, you look drop dead gorgeous, amazing, stunning!!!!!!!!!! Straight off the pages of a top notch bridal mag. Your photos are just fabulous, you look beautiful and your DH and you both look so blissfully happy!! Congratulations
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
Aww, honey, I am blushing. You are so kind! Maybe some bridal magazine photo editor will come around and pick up some of our PS brides'' pictures to put in her magazine
2.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results