shape
carat
color
clarity

Kittybean''s Wedding

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

wannaBMrsH

Brilliant_Rock
I LOVE EVERYTHING! You are gorgeous and my favorite is that your pictures make me FEEL happy and I almost feel like I was there with you!

Congratulations on a beautiful wedding!

ms.halo

Shiny_Rock
Amazing! Your smile is so infectious in these photos!

dani13

Ideal_Rock
OH, KB, what a GORGEOUS couple you and your new hubby make!!! Everything about your wedding was absolutely STUNNING!!!

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

ckrickett

Ideal_Rock
those pictures are stunning, and some of them look so gosh darned fun!!

SeattleSweetheart

Shiny_Rock
36.gif
36.gif
Congratulations Kittybean!
36.gif
36.gif

Your wedding looks like it was amazing! Everything was so beautiful, including you!

rainwood

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Your wedding looks lovely. And based on that groom''s cake, hubby must be a Husky!

modernsparkler

Brilliant_Rock
You were a stunning bride! Congrats to you for not letting the rain dampen your day! You and DH look so happy and I LOVED your dress!

pocahontas

Brilliant_Rock
Yay Kittybean, congratulations on your wedding
36.gif
Seriously, you''re one hot lady! Your wedding dress was perfect; I''m so happy you went with your gut on that one ''cause you looked absolutely stunning!

honey22

Ideal_Rock
Kittybean, you look drop dead gorgeous, amazing, stunning!!!!!!!!!! Straight off the pages of a top notch bridal mag. Your photos are just fabulous, you look beautiful and your DH and you both look so blissfully happy!! Congratulations
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

Dandi

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Kittybean, you are so exquisitely beautiful. Your wedding looked amazing, and you all look SO happy!! Congratulations!!!
36.gif

whitby_2773

Ideal_Rock
Flawless.

gwendolyn

Ideal_Rock
Oh my gosh, honey, everything looked simply amazing! You were positively radiant (and MTG stole the word ''starlet'' right out of my mind, I swear on my life that I thought it too when I saw you!), but although I love
30.gif
love all of your photos (heehee, loved the rainy ones), my favourite would have to be the crazy wind whipping your veil up into/around your hubby''s face--the look on your face in that one is just absolutely priceless--sums up the complete and utter joy you were feeling, I think!

CONGRATS!!!!!!!
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

....any more pics?
27.gif

KimberlyH

Ideal_Rock
You look beautiful, I love the shots in the meadow, and that cake looks delicious (I don't even like cake!). I love the rehearsal dress, and that you rolled with the punches. Congratulations.

PilsnPinkysMom

Brilliant_Rock
Kitty-

I just got back from DeeDee''s shop & she told me about the cleaning/pressing fiasco! OH MY GOSH! You poor thing. But thank goodness everything was fine in the end.

P.S. she wants some dress photos, asap ;-)

Lynnie

Brilliant_Rock
Wow, kitty!!!!! Everything was beautiful!!! I love the color of your BM dress; and that CAKE!!! Congrats on your marriage!
36.gif
36.gif

kittybean

Ideal_Rock
Okay, I''m going to try to keep replying to everyone--my life has been so crazy (good crazy!) lately, and I know there were posters to whom I didn''t respond yet.

Date: 7/9/2009 11:35:07 AM
Author: Erinleigh
Wow KB! What a gorgeous wedding, congrats!
I LOVE your BM dresses... Would you happen to have a photo and some info on them?
I don''t have any photos of just the bridesmaids'' dresses, but they are Watters style 2581. It''s a strapless, tea-length, chiffon-over-charmeuse dress in "Aubergine." Here is a link to the dress.

kittybean

Ideal_Rock
Date: 7/9/2009 9:47:55 AM
Author: Bia
I am in love with these photos
30.gif
30.gif

I also might have to steal the guest wedding picture idea--I loved that!
36.gif
Thanks, Bia!

The guest wedding picture thing was fun--people liked checking out the family resemblances, wedding dresses from different eras, etc. I''d suggest you ask waaaay in advance ''cause it took some people several months to get me theirs!

kittybean

Ideal_Rock
Date: 7/9/2009 9:21:56 AM
Author: emeraldlover1
OMG! I loved everything. It was all perfect!!! I loved both of your dresses and the dance....the cake, the tables, the rain, the first look....seriously everything!!! Congrats!

Oh, your hair, the girls dresses. I could keep going.
Thanks, Em! I''m so glad you liked it. I cannot wait to see your beautiful wedding this fall! I''m so excited to see how you use the colors and the orchids. I''m sure it will be gorgeous!

kittybean

Ideal_Rock
Date: 7/9/2009 10:54:40 AM
Author: sunnyd
Stunning wedding! Absolutely stunning!

What happened to your dress to cause a wardrobe malfunction?
6.gif
And are you both huskies? Me too!
36.gif
1.gif
Thank you so much, sunnyd!

The top of the dress was already stretched out from the bad pressing (or whatever those awful cleaners did), and as I was moving around in it, it stretched out more . . . so, whenever I would put both my arms over my head, my you-know-whats would sneak out of the top of the dress! I was paranoid that I was going to flash the crowd during our dance, so I changed into the rehearsal/reception dress.

I''m not a Husky, but DH was and is a huge fan. He has season tickets and flies up for all the home games. He was so pleased with that cake! Luckily, it matched our colors perfectly
2.gif
. Maybe we can have a little Seattle GTG next time I''m up there!

kittybean

Ideal_Rock
Date: 7/11/2009 1:20:56 AM
Author: pocahontas
Yay Kittybean, congratulations on your wedding
36.gif
Seriously, you''re one hot lady! Your wedding dress was perfect; I''m so happy you went with your gut on that one ''cause you looked absolutely stunning!
Thank you, pocahontas, for helping me pick that dress! I remember you advising me I should go for it. I''m glad I did--it was exactly my style
1.gif

Clairitek

Ideal_Rock
Date: 7/13/2009 4:00:59 PM
Author: kittybean

6.gif
36.gif
1.gif

The top of the dress was already stretched out from the bad pressing (or whatever those awful cleaners did), and as I was moving around in it, it stretched out more . . . so, whenever I would put both my arms over my head, my you-know-whats would sneak out of the top of the dress! I was paranoid that I was going to flash the crowd during our dance, so I changed into the rehearsal/reception dress.

I''m not a Husky, but DH was and is a huge fan. He has season tickets and flies up for all the home games. He was so pleased with that cake! Luckily, it matched our colors perfectly
2.gif

Oh good lord! What a debacle with your dress! Did the cleaners do anything to compensate you!

Dreamgirl

Ideal_Rock
Date: 7/9/2009 7:12:16 PM
Dreamgirl, you are such a dear. Thanks for all the well-wishes and hugs and kind words!

How fun that you recognize our photoshoot location. I lived nearby for three years, and we had our rehearsal dinner there, so it was a clear choice for photos. The park was so lovely because of all the rain!

I''m glad the gown situation worked out too. When your day comes, please please please do not take your dress to the dry cleaner in Larimer Square. They really screwed up my dress, then they denied everything. It was awful, but thankfully, it turned out just fine.

I promise I will start a honeymoon thread soon, but this weekend I''m off to the wedding of one of my bridesmaids. Hooray! The honeymoon was perfect, though. I wanted to stay in Lake Como forever! It was the most beautiful place I have ever seen. You will love it when you go!
I will certainly keep that in mind! Glad it all worked out in the long run for you. I was sure thinking about you that day! Wow, a bridesmaids wedding just a few weeks after yours? That''s amazing! I''ll look forward to you honeymoon photos when you post them. You know I''ll be around!

You and your husband are such an adorable, darling couple.
4.gif

sba771

Brilliant_Rock
I am late to the thread and I can''t say anything that hasn''t already been said- but BEAUTIFUL!!! and you are so adorable! Your dress was so sexy

DiamanteBlu

Ideal_Rock
Congratulations! It looks like you had a wonderful day [aside from the rain and gale force wind!!]. Everything looked like it was lovely!

kittybean

Ideal_Rock
Date: 7/13/2009 4:07:14 PM
Author: Clairitek

Date: 7/13/2009 4:00:59 PM

6.gif
36.gif
1.gif

2.gif
Oh good lord! What a debacle with your dress! Did the cleaners do anything to compensate you!
The definitely did nothing but make my life more difficult before my wedding. They denied doing anything wrong when there were iron marks on the dress, creases that weren''t there before, and pinholes in the silk (who does that?!). My angel of a seamstress mitigated it as best she could; the cleaners had the nerve to then say I shouldn''t have gone to her and that I should have contacted them first. Ugh. Like I would ever let them touch my dress again.

Anyway, it ended up working out just fine. No evidence of any wardrobe malfunctions in the photos now
1.gif

kittybean

Ideal_Rock
Date: 7/13/2009 4:13:30 PM
Author: Dreamgirl

I will certainly keep that in mind! Glad it all worked out in the long run for you. I was sure thinking about you that day! Wow, a bridesmaids wedding just a few weeks after yours? That''s amazing! I''ll look forward to you honeymoon photos when you post them. You know I''ll be around!

You and your husband are such an adorable, darling couple.
4.gif
Thanks again, DG. My bridesmaid''s wedding was so much fun. She looked beautiful, and although we had a little rain delay, the sky was so dramatic and the grass so dewy once things cleared and we got going. Another one of our group of girlfriends caught the bouquet, and her long-term boyfriend looked pretty happy about it, so I''m hoping there will be another happy announcement soon.

Haven

Super_Ideal_Rock
Kittybean--GORGEOUS GORGEOUS GORGEOUS! You, the dress, the flowers, the entire day! What a beautiful wedding for a beautiful bride. I'm so happy for you!

ETA: I forgot to say that I LOVE the rain pictures. You two looked so happy, just seeing your pictures makes me smile.

Squirrly

Brilliant_Rock
oh my goodness you are so beautiful! i wish there was a shot of your DH''s face when he saw his stunning bride for the first time, i bet it was priceless. i love your pictures so much, everyone looks so happy and it looks like you two had a blast, rain and dress issues aside.

congratulations!!!!
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

bee*

Super_Ideal_Rock
You looked phenomenal! Absolutely amazing. Love all your pics-they should definitely be in a magazine.

ozsparkle

Shiny_Rock
beautiful !!! You look so happy in your pics. I especially love the ones of you dancing. Love the cake... my fiance just looked over my shoulder and said "thats a great looking cake- save that one for inspiration".

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results