shape
carat
color
clarity

Kittybean''s Wedding

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

kittybean

Ideal_Rock
Date: 7/11/2009 8:18:59 AM
Author: whitby_2773
Flawless.
Aww, thank you so much, Whitby! We miss you, dear
1.gif

kittybean

Ideal_Rock
Date: 7/11/2009 3:25:18 PM
Author: PilsnPinkysMom
Kitty-

I just got back from DeeDee''s shop & she told me about the cleaning/pressing fiasco! OH MY GOSH! You poor thing. But thank goodness everything was fine in the end.

P.S. she wants some dress photos, asap ;-)
DeeDee (The Wedding Seamstress in Arvada, Colorado if anyone''s interested) is an absolute angel. I think she was sent from heaven! She did such a wonderful job on my dress after disastrous "cleaning" and "pressing" that was done to it. I will try to get some photos to her ASAP. She deserves to see her final product! Bless that woman and her magic helpers!

kittybean

Ideal_Rock
Date: 7/11/2009 11:11:05 AM
Author: KimberlyH
You look beautiful, I love the shots in the meadow, and that cake looks delicious (I don''t even like cake!). I love the rehearsal dress, and that you rolled with the punches. Congratulations.
Thank you, KimberlyH. The wedding day was perfect, and I can attest to all three flavors of the cake being incredible. I think you would have liked it if you tried it. MMMMMMmmmm. I want cake just thinking about it now!

kittybean

Ideal_Rock
Date: 7/9/2009 8:16:20 PM
Author: OUpeargirl
I LOVE YOUR WEDDING!!!

You looked fantastic, the venue was great, flowers were gorgeous... I adore everything!

You are beautiful.
Thanks so much, OUpeargirl, for your sweet compliments and kind words. They are much appreciated!

chiquitapet

Ideal_Rock
Congratulations!!! Your wedding seems went perfectly and I LOVE your dress!!
36.gif

mayachel

Brilliant_Rock
KB-WOW! Dazzling. Your wedding photos are a feast for the eyes. Everything is so stunning, and you are definitely channeling the movie star look! Everything is so elegant, refined and personable. It looks like you guys had a wonderful day.

ETA: I love the idea of having a multi-flavored cake.

trinity911

Shiny_Rock
how on earth did I miss this thread the first time round?! Beautiful, just beautiful. Kitty, you''re a raving beauty, you looked just like a priceless doll! And your DH was pretty dashing too
28.gif
congrats!!!

blackbetty

Shiny_Rock
your wedding is everything i wanted mine to be...down to the color scheme. total wedding envy over here!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results