shape
carat
color
clarity

Katie''s uternity photos from WF!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

atroop711

Ideal_Rock
Date: 3/20/2009 8:22:21 PM
Author: sugar
alright katie and annette, you didn''t have to work too hard to convice me! i''m going to email WF! i would love to get one in rose gold.
30.gif
gosh, this has been a day of uternity bands! i''ve drooled so much over everyone''s bands. i need my own! ha ha. i''m sure WF will be receiving MANY emails about these babies!

Tell them HELLO for us! Keep us posted if you decide to join the sorority!
36.gif

LaraOnline

Ideal_Rock
Kaite, I''ve forgotten the carat weight of your engagement ring, perhaps I''ll do a search...

I remember that you were upgrading your eternity band from the 3-pointers to the 10. I also loved the delicate 3-pointer look, but the 10 pointers really seem to take it the bling factor to the max, without overshadowing your e-ring diamond...a delicate balance!

absolutely fantastic ring!! congratulations!

snlee

Ideal_Rock
It''s gorgeous! I love it! I''d love to own a band just like it someday. I may have missed this, is this a RHR?

shelleydog

Shiny_Rock
The ring is beautiful! They definitely look bigger than 10 pointers.

bling addict

Brilliant_Rock
Beautiful!!

Great photos - love the profile!

Sparkalicious

Ideal_Rock
Breathtakingly beautiful! Gorgeous ring!

atroop711

Ideal_Rock
OK Katie...it''s 6:16am and I got up checking to see if there were more pics. LOL (my son wakes at 5:30)

BUT I''m hoping when I get home this evening I will see TONS of hand shots...
36.gif

Do you love the fit? Is it low enough for you? Isn''t it comfy?

katiedid

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Good morning ladies! Ok Annette, you''re officially crazy to get up that early and check for photos!
emwink.gif
Only kidding - I will take more today for sure! The ring is very comfy but since it''s substantially bigger (wider and taller) it feels a little different. In a good way!!!!!!

Lemme answer some questions...

LaraOnline - my ering is the WF legato and the diamond is 1.01 G SI2 and I think it is beautiful! Thank you for the compliments! Like I said, I may get it sized up a quarter size since the eternity band is thicker than my previous one was.

Snlee, Thanks! This is my new wedding band, not a RHR.

Shellydog, thanks. Yours is the MAC DADDY of uternity rings! So gorgeous!

Bling Addict and Sparkalicious - thanks so much!! I love it too.
emteeth.gif

dani13

Ideal_Rock
Your new band is GORGEOUS, Katie!!! Enjoy it!!!!
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

katiedid

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thanks Dani!!

katiedid

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thanks to anyone who commented that I didn''t already mention! You girls made my day with all your nice compliments!

Kelli

Ideal_Rock
So pretty! It looks great!

LaraOnline

Ideal_Rock
Thanks for responding Katie!
1.gif

My e-ring (long-awaited upgrade which is still in the mail hahah ) is going to be a similar proportion to yours... which means I am still in the ball park for maybe one day choosing a similar (okay the same!) Annette's uternity!
I think I'm still in love with your 3 pointers as well though!
3.gif

We need a 'before' wedding set shot and an 'after uternity' wedding set shot! lol
4.gif

violet3

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 3/20/2009 7:25:58 PM
Author: atroop711

Date: 3/20/2009 6:30:35 PM
Author: katiedid
Thanks everyone!

Sugar - yeah, I''m a little concerned about them rubbing but I typically like for my rings to sit with a little gap so maybe it''ll be ok. As for smaller stones, I know they can do that since I got quotes for 5 pointers and 10 pointers. Email Chris (Gonzales) and ask him for sure.

Thanks Elmorton!

Annette, I''ve been waiting for you to let me know what you think! Yes I love it - even more than I thought I would. When I opened it, it was more substantial (the diamonds looked bigger) than I expected it to be! How often does that happen??? And thanks for the compliment on the nails - I got them done earlier in the week in anticipation of my ring coming!!

Thanks Kittybean!

KATIE...I''m so happy you love it more than you thought! Whew!!!! I was a little nervous and didn''t want you to be disappointed. I would have felt a little responsible. I''m excited that you love it so much...now you know how I felt when I opened that box
6.gif
30.gif
18.gif

BTW what size do you wear? Your stones look HUGE...bigger than mine! Imagine if they sent you 20 pointers? LOL
I thought this too! mine are 10 points too, but since i wear a 7-7.5 yours look amazing on your hand!!!! That is just so pretty on you Katie and it looks lovely lovely lovely with your solitaire!

elle_chris

Ideal_Rock
I L O V E I T!

Looks amazing with your e-ring.

..sigh.. after seeing all these new lovely bands, I''m now rushing to turn my 5 stone into a full eternity.

katiedid

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Violet, that is so sweet of you to say! I think they look bigger than 10s too! I''m going to get some pansies for my planter box and plan to take some photos this afternoon!

thanks Kelli!

LaraOnline, there are photos somewhere of my set with the 3 pt stones. Lemme look for the thread... here it is! https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/katiedid-flower-shots.65551/

More new photos to come later!

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
Wowzers, looks fabulous on you!!!!!!!!!!!!!

NeverEndingUpgrade

Brilliant_Rock
Wow, how did I miss this post?!? Your new band just looks fabulous with your solitaire! Congrats!

LaraOnline

Ideal_Rock
Katie, you are a total star to post the link to your earlier thread... I DO adore the 3-pointers, they really give centre stage to your engagement ring!!

That said, I understand utterly and completely the desire to turn up or simply just change the bling, particularly after wearing a particular item year in year out...

Perhaps I should ''compromise'' *cough cough* and go for the Uternity style, but in the 3-pointers!!

I have plenty of time to dream, as it will be coming a way down the track, at least eight months, I''d guess...

katiedid

Ideal_Rock
Premium
thanks skippy and neverendingupgrade! There is another post with lots more photos!

katiedid

Ideal_Rock
Premium
LaraOnline, I think the uternity style would look beautiful with any size stone!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results