shape
carat
color
clarity

Katie''s uternity photos from WF!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

katiedid

Ideal_Rock
Premium
last one for now! I''ll take some more this weekend if I can find a pretty flower or two!

kebalone.JPG

Maisie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Katie that side view blows me away!!! I am not kidding! Its so beautiful. I wish I could afford one right now! I bet it sparkles like mad!!

katiedid

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Maise, you have to make one of these your next project! I know all about having to save up for one though!

Porridge

Ideal_Rock
GORGEOUS!!! Perfection itself!

katiedid

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thanks Porridge! I agree! And Maisie, sorry for spelling your name wrong - in a hurry!!

Maisie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 3/20/2009 3:01:59 PM
Author: katiedid
Maise, you have to make one of these your next project! I know all about having to save up for one though!
I really wish I could but I have to be sensible and get something a bit smaller. We are renewing our vows next year and with so much to pay for, I can''t spend loads on my ring. I have had a custom quote from WF for an 11 stone ring with .03 aca diamonds. Its more affordable!

I will wait till our ten year anniversary and get one then!

gemgirl

Ideal_Rock
Premium
katie, it''s just stunning! I love it and I want one too............ but I''ve got to wait, so I''ll just get my fix from yours. LOL! It''s gorgeous!

Ellen

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 3/20/2009 2:20:40 PM
ok. I''m still resizing but let me get started posting! I took a bunch in my car which is tan inside so some of them look yellow-y and the ring is not yellow at all!
LOVE this shot.
30.gif

It''s just yummy Katie, wear it in good health!

katiedid

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I totally understand Maisie - that''s great that you''re renewing your vows! And you know anything from WF will be beautiful!
Thanks Gemgirl and Ellen!!

geckodani

Ideal_Rock
GORGEOUS!!!!
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
That profile - just - swoon. Yup, swoon about covers it.

katiedid

Ideal_Rock
Premium
thank you so much gecko! I wish the profile was more visible to everyone (other than me) but I sure am enjoying it already! I love the ring all by itself just as much as with my ering!

ladymentha

Shiny_Rock
oh your ring is lovely!!

katiedid

Ideal_Rock
Premium
thank you ladymentha!

Elmorton

Ideal_Rock
LOVE LOVE LOVE IT!!! Beautiful.
30.gif

sugarplum

Brilliant_Rock
more pics, yum! katie- any concern with the girdles rubbing against your ering prongs or does the band sit low enough? it''s gorgeous!

i''d love to get one with smaller stones...maybe 5 or 6 pointers. does WF make them in smaller ctw. (i didn''t see it on their website)? the 10 pointers look great on your hand and the metal is proportional. i wonder if it''d be a too much metal look with a smaller ctw. band.

those ACAs are such sparklers!
30.gif

atroop711

Ideal_Rock
WOOOHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

It looks AMAZING on you! Do you love it as much as I do???

It looks so good on you! YAYYYYYYYYY

So excited for you!
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

atroop711

Ideal_Rock
Date: 3/20/2009 2:30:25 PM
I like this one

Love this pic too! Your nails look great. Did you get a Mani just for this day?
31.gif

kittybean

Ideal_Rock
Katie, I love your ring! It is beautiful, and it looks just right on you.

cmarie

Rough_Rock
Oh, Katie, it''s gorgeous! Looks great with your other ring too!

katiedid

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thanks everyone!

Sugar - yeah, I''m a little concerned about them rubbing but I typically like for my rings to sit with a little gap so maybe it''ll be ok. As for smaller stones, I know they can do that since I got quotes for 5 pointers and 10 pointers. Email Chris (Gonzales) and ask him for sure.

Thanks Elmorton!

Annette, I''ve been waiting for you to let me know what you think! Yes I love it - even more than I thought I would. When I opened it, it was more substantial (the diamonds looked bigger) than I expected it to be! How often does that happen??? And thanks for the compliment on the nails - I got them done earlier in the week in anticipation of my ring coming!!

Thanks Kittybean!

sugarplum

Brilliant_Rock
oh katie!! you made my heart skip a beat when i read that you got a quote for 5 pointers! i was assuming they didn''t offer smaller sizes. i''m so excited!! lol.

i want to email chris since apparently he''s the uternity man and would be able to easily answer all my questions but i''ve also been working with another WF rep... do you guys think it''s weird if i contact chris? should i inquire about the band through the current WF rep i''ve been in touch with? i don''t want to offend the current rep but at the same time i''d like to work with chris directly since he has helped you ladies with the band and seems like he knows everything there is to know about these bands.

LuckyTexan

Brilliant_Rock
OMG OMG OMG!!! When is it coming?! You just got pics today too!???? YAY!!!

ETA>> just saw hand shots... HOW? WHAT? Are you in a foreign country? I'm lost!

atroop711

Ideal_Rock
Date: 3/20/2009 6:52:17 PM
Author: sugar
oh katie!! you made my heart skip a beat when i read that you got a quote for 5 pointers! i was assuming they didn''t offer smaller sizes. i''m so excited!! lol.

i want to email chris since apparently he''s the uternity man and would be able to easily answer all my questions but i''ve also been working with another WF rep... do you guys think it''s weird if i contact chris? should i inquire about the band through the current WF rep i''ve been in touch with? i don''t want to offend the current rep but at the same time i''d like to work with chris directly since he has helped you ladies with the band and seems like he knows everything there is to know about these bands.

Sugar..I know when I was working with Chris to make my uternity ring, he priced 5 pointers for me...so I know they can make it for you. Come on...get one..be apart of the UTERNITY FAMILY! LOL. Woohoo I''m so excited so many ppl are getting the ring. I really love it and it''s so comfy!

atroop711

Ideal_Rock
Date: 3/20/2009 6:30:35 PM
Thanks everyone!

Sugar - yeah, I'm a little concerned about them rubbing but I typically like for my rings to sit with a little gap so maybe it'll be ok. As for smaller stones, I know they can do that since I got quotes for 5 pointers and 10 pointers. Email Chris (Gonzales) and ask him for sure.

Thanks Elmorton!

Annette, I've been waiting for you to let me know what you think! Yes I love it - even more than I thought I would. When I opened it, it was more substantial (the diamonds looked bigger) than I expected it to be! How often does that happen??? And thanks for the compliment on the nails - I got them done earlier in the week in anticipation of my ring coming!!

Thanks Kittybean!

KATIE...I'm so happy you love it more than you thought! Whew!!!! I was a little nervous and didn't want you to be disappointed. I would have felt a little responsible. I'm excited that you love it so much...now you know how I felt when I opened that box
6.gif
30.gif
18.gif

BTW what size do you wear? Your stones look HUGE...bigger than mine! Imagine if they sent you 20 pointers? LOL

sugarplum

Brilliant_Rock
LOL, annette! you''re such a bad influence(you know i mean that in a good way!). enabler!
2.gif
i do want one...i reeaally want one. must convince the hubby...our anniversary is coming up in a few months...
31.gif
it''ll give us some time to save our pennies! i remember reading in your thread that you inquired about 3/4 eternity instead of the full eternity. so a 3/4 uternity setting exists? i''d love a full eternity but was also thinking of adding some engraving to the inside so 3/4 would allow for that. are there other metal options besides plat and WG? how about yellow or rose
30.gif
?

katiedid

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Yay sugar - maybe you''ll get one too! I''m not sure what I''d do about using your current rep vs emailing Chris. I think anyone there would be happy to help you and will know all the info on the ring. They are all so professional. So if you like the person you''re working with, I think you''d be fine sticking with them.

LuckyTexan - I got my WF photo yesterday and the ring was shipped last night. I picked it up at FedEx today and posted those handshots. I almost had to wait till Monday to get it which I was not gonna be happy about! I just hate you weren''t able to get yours today!

Annette, my ring is a size 5 - that might be why the stones look a little larger. Or maybe they were extra nice and made it with bigger stones! Ha! But I do absolutely adore the ring. My husband said "WOW!" when he saw it. He thought it was gorgeous. The person who got the 20 point stones is gonna have some MAJOR bling going on!

tyty333

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh katiedid your ring is just lovely! Love it
18.gif
!

atroop711

Ideal_Rock
Date: 3/20/2009 7:59:56 PM
Author: sugar
LOL, annette! you''re such a bad influence(you know i mean that in a good way!). enabler!
2.gif
i do want one...i reeaally want one. must convince the hubby...our anniversary is coming up in a few months...
31.gif
it''ll give us some time to save our pennies! i remember reading in your thread that you inquired about 3/4 eternity instead of the full eternity. so a 3/4 uternity setting exists? i''d love a full eternity but was also thinking of adding some engraving to the inside so 3/4 would allow for that. are there other metal options besides plat and WG? how about yellow or rose
30.gif
?

Yes you have a good memory! I did inquire about the 3/4 uternity but Chris came back with a full uternity that didn''t have to be custom made (which saved money)...so I didn''t go the custom route and went full uternity. I''m sure they can make you one but not sure how much a custom would be...ALSO maybe in the future the supplier will carry a 3.4 eternity? Hmm never know. As of now the uternity is being offered in Plat. and WG ( stock) but I''m assuming they could make anything...ohh and a Rose Gold uternity sounds divine
18.gif

atroop711

Ideal_Rock
Date: 3/20/2009 8:04:47 PM
Yay sugar - maybe you''ll get one too! I''m not sure what I''d do about using your current rep vs emailing Chris. I think anyone there would be happy to help you and will know all the info on the ring. They are all so professional. So if you like the person you''re working with, I think you''d be fine sticking with them.

LuckyTexan - I got my WF photo yesterday and the ring was shipped last night. I picked it up at FedEx today and posted those handshots. I almost had to wait till Monday to get it which I was not gonna be happy about! I just hate you weren''t able to get yours today!

Annette, my ring is a size 5 - that might be why the stones look a little larger. Or maybe they were extra nice and made it with bigger stones! Ha! But I do absolutely adore the ring. My husband said ''WOW!'' when he saw it. He thought it was gorgeous. The person who got the 20 point stones is gonna have some MAJOR bling going on!

Katie, I''m so happy your husband LOVED IT! You are so right...Shelly''s ring with the 20 pointers is going to be a KNOCK OUT. I wanted to go larger like Shelly but I couldn''t since I wanted to wear the uternity with my engagement ring. Maybe for a big anniversary my dh could get me a 30 pointer 5 stone ring U-prong like kcoursolle..I''m just salivating over that ring. Ahhh you''re a sz 5..ok..I''m a 7.5 but ordered an 8..that''s why! lol.

sugarplum

Brilliant_Rock
alright katie and annette, you didn''t have to work too hard to convice me! i''m going to email WF! i would love to get one in rose gold.
30.gif
gosh, this has been a day of uternity bands! i''ve drooled so much over everyone''s bands. i need my own! ha ha. i''m sure WF will be receiving MANY emails about these babies!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results