shape
carat
color
clarity

katiedid flower shots

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

katiedid

Ideal_Rock
Premium
gorgeous sunny day so I got some flower shots!

sundayflower.jpg

katiedid

Ideal_Rock
Premium
arrows

sundayarrows.jpg

katiedid

Ideal_Rock
Premium

sundayflower2.jpg

katiedid

Ideal_Rock
Premium
sorry the ring got kinda dirty as I moved them around...

redrosearrows.jpg

katiedid

Ideal_Rock
Premium
so pretty

fireandflower2.jpg

katiedid

Ideal_Rock
Premium

eringrose.jpg

woobug02

Ideal_Rock
OH Katie your rings are sooooooooooooooooooooooooooo beautiful!!! I love your diamond.... It is wonderful!!!!! WOOOOO
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

diamondfan

Super_Ideal_Rock
How pretty. And I love your dog, too!

surfgirl

Ideal_Rock
I love that last shot! I can imagine putting my nose into a large fragrant rose like that is seeing - WOW! - a fantastic ring sitting there like a glittery bee...

Jenn5504

Brilliant_Rock
OH MY GOOD GOSH, ABSOLUTELY GORGEOUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
I love how you can see the arrows. Beautiful Katie
36.gif

Maisie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Oooh Katie your diamond is so beautiful!!!! I love it! I bet you are so glad you upgraded!!!!

katiedid

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thanks ladies! I knew you all would appreciate my obsession with photo taking! :) I do love these rings!!!

door knob solitaire

Ideal_Rock
That's it! You capured yumminess. Sorta orange sherbet and sparkle and well, you've got me craving two scoops of a 4 prong. Love that you picked the fresh sherbet one for your avatar! Good job on the photo shoot!

DKS

katiedid

Ideal_Rock
Premium
You are so right DKS - now I''m seeing the sherbet! I so wanted the red rose photos to come out b/c I wanted to use that as my avatar (thought it would show up better), but the orange just won me over! Glad you like the photos! It took me forever to figure out how to make the photo 96 x 96 pixels!

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Very nice photos and a gorgeous ring.

woobug02

Ideal_Rock
Katie, question... did you like your very first set from Sign pieces??? I think both were prong set...Were they uncomforable???

snlee

Ideal_Rock
Beautiful flower shots! I love your new avatar!
30.gif

katiedid

Ideal_Rock
Premium
woo, I liked the looks of the SP set VERY much (so sparkly, very little metal...) but no, I did not find them to be comfortable. And I wore them for several days (gosh, I can''t even remember--maybe it was over a week) before the second broken stone saga when they went back to SP. I never got used to the scratchy feeling and they picked everything -- towels, clothing, etc so they always had fuzz in them. And they pulled my hair (guess I tend to run my hands through my hair a lot...). But I thought they were so gorgeous. That was my dilemma. I''m all about the looks of anything--and often I''m not very practical if I have to choose between the 2!

snlee--thanks! I thought this photo for the avatar would be good. I don''t think I''ve seen many orange flower shot avatars! Funny, b/c orange is not one of my favorite colors. I own zero orange pieces of clothing--it looks horrible on my skin! But I liked those photos (I actually like the large photos better than the little avatar photo). Who knows--if I get another gorgeous red or pink rose, I might take some more shots!

aljdewey

Ideal_Rock
Love it! Beautiful photos!

elaineh

Rough_Rock
beautiful!!!
9.gif

Harleigh

Ideal_Rock
Date: 7/15/2007 7:11:42 PM
Author: katiedid
You are so right DKS - now I''m seeing the sherbet! I so wanted the red rose photos to come out b/c I wanted to use that as my avatar (thought it would show up better), but the orange just won me over! Glad you like the photos! It took me forever to figure out how to make the photo 96 x 96 pixels!
Love, love, love your new photos! Those roses are the perfect backdrop for your new ring...it turned out amazing!

I am still working on this 96 X 96 pixel concept, and even with the tutorials, my Adobe Photoshop won''t let me into it to size smaller, nor will it let me go to another program, like Paint, to size them. Help!
23.gif

monarch64

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Yummy photos Katiedid!
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

katiedid

Ideal_Rock
Premium
thanks everyone!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results