shape
carat
color
clarity

Karl_K joins forces with Diamonds by Lauren

ariel144

Ideal_Rock
ROFL....well, knock me over with a feather...."birds of a feather"???? Congrats to DBL for opposites attracting...what an exciting duo you two make for sure!:lol-2:

Matata

Ideal_Rock
Premium
When I read the thread header, I ran to get another pair of reading glasses, then I cleaned the lenses, then I convinced myself that it said Kark_K joins forces with the Devil, then I made an appointment for an eye exam :lol-2:

Congrats to you both, it seems like a marriage made in errr, ummm, well, I'm sure you both will bring lots more excitement to the world of diamonds. On a selfish note, if Karl and David joining forces brings John Pollard back here as a frequent poster, my heart will be happy :kiss2:

valeria101

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Just catching up with the good news,

Happy New Year !

Well..., a bad Aset can simply mean a great fancy colored of even color spread appearance..., I'll get you guys going on something.

A very beautiful problem indeed, @diagem.

Still think that ASET's labeling light comming off diamonds, is 'teaching to see' - a more precious accomplishment than metrics, fun as those might be when possible.

Last edited:

Karl_K

Super_Ideal_Rock
Trade
Happy New Year Val!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AGBF

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Great move. Congratulations to both of you.!

Wow. I haven't seen you post in years, Sergey. Have you been posting in RockyTalky on esoteric diamond topics? (I pretty much confine myself to political discussions in Hangout these days.) It's great to see you. I guess momentous events like this bring everyone out.

I, also, am posting to wish Karl and David the best of luck in their new, joint, endeavor.

Deb/AGBF

Rockdiamond

Ideal_Rock
Trade
Thank you and Happy New Year Deb AGBF !!
I too very much value Segey's input. He does not post a lot, but when he does, it's meaningful.

As far as Karl_K and me working together....well, it's going better than expected. There've only been two incidents that rose to the level of the police being called.:wavey:

KIDDING!!!!

We're having a ball working together and teaching each other.

Karl_K

Super_Ideal_Rock
Trade
It has been a lot of fun and a lot of work learning so far!!!
David and I over all do work pretty well together.
He tells me no you can not call all 20 diamonds in at a time, and I say ok how about this one and 20 minutes later it is in the office!

Last edited:

Serg

Ideal_Rock
Trade
Wow. I haven't seen you post in years, Sergey. Have you been posting in RockyTalky on esoteric diamond topics? (I pretty much confine myself to political discussions in Hangout these days.) It's great to see you. I guess momentous events like this bring everyone out.

I, also, am posting to wish Karl and David the best of luck in their new, joint, endeavor.

Deb/AGBF

Hi Deb,
in 2017 I did 60+ posts on PS.
https://www.pricescope.com/community/search/1051761/

There are not new topic's , point of view for discussions, experts on PS.
Same questions and wrangles as 10 years ago. It become boring for me.
Happy New Year

Todd Gray

Brilliant_Rock
Trade
I am pleased to announce that I have joined forces with Diamonds by Lauren to provide a concierge service for customers.

Regular readers know that David and I didn’t always get along. But over the past few months working together on diamond projects ( or can we say “the colored stone Octavia Project”), we have forged a friendship based on our shared love of diamonds.

Getting the opportunity to work with David and getting access to trade tools, I hope for the first time to provide guidance throughout the entire sales process as part of DBL

I’m super excited to work with David, Sandra, Elaine and the rest of the team.

Congratulations to all of you! I wish you all the best of luck and prosperity on this new adventure! :twirl:

Karl_K

Super_Ideal_Rock
Trade
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results