shape
carat
color
clarity

Karl_K joins forces with Diamonds by Lauren

Karl_K

Super_Ideal_Rock
Trade
I am pleased to announce that I have joined forces with Diamonds by Lauren to provide a concierge service for customers.

Regular readers know that David and I didn’t always get along. But over the past few months working together on diamond projects ( or can we say “the colored stone Octavia Project”), we have forged a friendship based on our shared love of diamonds.

Getting the opportunity to work with David and getting access to trade tools, I hope for the first time to provide guidance throughout the entire sales process as part of DBL

I’m super excited to work with David, Sandra, Elaine and the rest of the team.

tyty333

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
:eek-2: Color me shocked!

Well Congratulations to you both! Customers will be lucky to have you Karl!

Edit...I guess that means will be seeing less of you around here?:(

Rockdiamond

Ideal_Rock
Trade
Thank you tyty!!
Yes, we do consider ourselves lucky!
It’s truly ironic because it was Karl who inspired me to re-join Pricescope in 2009. I came back to fight with him:)

I really have Yoram to thank for bringing us together on the Octavia project. It was once that we started speaking to each other directly – on the phone- that we realized how much more we had in common, as opposed to our differences.

We’ve been very lucky over the years. On forums, we have been able to find some amazing people to work with. Since these people are not local to NY, we’d never have met them otherwise.

I’m super excited to have Karl as part of the DBL team

Karl_K

Super_Ideal_Rock
Trade
:eek-2: Color me shocked!

Well Congratulations to you both! Customers will be lucky to have you Karl!

Edit...I guess that means will be seeing less of you around here?:(
Thank you!
I will have to be more cautious now that I am associated with a vendor, but I will still be around to help out and provide education content where I can!

cflutist

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Congratulations Karl, so happy for you both.
:clap:

SimoneDi

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Congratulations Karl and David! This is an exciting union and we will be looking forward to seeing more of your joint project!:appl:

denverappraiser

Ideal_Rock
Trade
The world is coming to an end. Next you’ll be telling us that hot peanut butter and banana sandwiches are pretty good.

Hmmm. Hot peanut butter and banana sandwiches ARE pretty good. Sometimes unexpected combinations really are the best.

Tekate

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I enjoy very much David and your input on the Pricescope forum(s). Best of luck, he's getting a man of strong principles. I hope he let's you stay around!

I am pleased to announce that I have joined forces with Diamonds by Lauren to provide a concierge service for customers.

Regular readers know that David and I didn’t always get along. But over the past few months working together on diamond projects ( or can we say “the colored stone Octavia Project”), we have forged a friendship based on our shared love of diamonds.

Getting the opportunity to work with David and getting access to trade tools, I hope for the first time to provide guidance throughout the entire sales process as part of DBL

Matthews1127

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Congratulations, @Karl_K & @Rockdiamond!! How exciting!! What a great combo!! Can’t wait to see how this all works out with such a dynamic duo!!
Hope to still see BOTH of you, here!! I look forward to your posts, and learning from each of you!!! Please stick around as much as you can; you’ll be missed!!
Best of luck with your new endeavors!! Happy Collaboration!! :mrgreen2:

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thank you tyty!!
Yes, we do consider ourselves lucky!
It’s truly ironic because it was Karl who inspired me to re-join Pricescope in 2009. I came back to fight with him:)
boxinggy2.gif
...Congratulations Stormy and David!...:wavey:

ElaineDBL

Rough_Rock
Trade

I created a work account here but never got around to posting, so I'm glad to use my first post here under this account to welcome you to the team! Glad to have you with us!

ac117

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Very exciting!! Congrats!!! Can't wait to see what comes of this!!:appl:

PintoBean

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Congratulations!
:appl::appl::appl:

yennyfire

Ideal_Rock
Trade
Aww, what wonderful news! It couldn't have happened to a nicer guy! DBLs clients will be lucky to have your guidance as they consider their options and I'm glad to hear that you'll still post here when possible. I have always appreciated the time you take to give thoughtful replies that make sense even to newbies and you do it in such a kind way. I'm super happy for you! Congrats!

Karl_K

Super_Ideal_Rock
Trade
RIP Pricescope
No more Karl vs David??? Sad..:cry2::cry2:
rofl!!!
We can still put on the gloves for your entertainment.
Honestly we both dug in and became entrenched in our positions when our true feelings about diamonds were not as far apart as it seemed.
We both love diamonds and we both love helping people select and buy them.
Will we ever see eye to eye on everything to do with diamonds?
Nope.
Can we work together for the good of our friends and customers?
Yes, I strongly believe we can.

Karl_K

Super_Ideal_Rock
Trade
Thank you for the kind words everyone!
I am greatly looking forward into moving into the next phase of my diamond adventure!!
It would not have been possible without pricescope and many people here!

foxinsox

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Congratulations! :appl: This sounds like a great partnership and a really cool concept too.

redwood66

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Congrats to you Karl and to David and everyone at DBL. Great hook up!

bmfang

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Congrats to the two of you and DBL from Australia! Still looking forward to some great educational content from both of you whenever you get the chance. I learn a lot from both of your posts!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results