shape
carat
color
clarity

Just looked at my first diamonds (Engagement Ring)

rockysalamander

Ideal_Rock
Premium
The image is tilted to the right a bit, but it still not very good. The 1.16 was better. Fancy shapes (that are not super ideal branded) always have messy ASET. But, to my eyes, the 1.16 has better distribution of red (strong light return) and green (light striking the diamond at 45 degrees, so less strong) all over, including the tips. They both have some mush (grey), but its far less concentrated in the 1.16. There is more blue showing contrast in the 1.16, even accounting for the tilted ASET on the E 1.20. So, comparing these two, *I* would choose the 1.16, no disrespect to @mrs-b . Keep the 1.16 on hold, if you have not released it. Maybe that last one posted by @SimoneDi, G 1.20 will be a winner (https://www.jamesallen.com/loose-diamonds/oval-cut/1.20-carat-g-color-vs2-clarity-sku-3883334). The facets in the middle have good movement, just be sure you are ok with the inclusions before requesting the ASET as that would be your last of 3 from that particular email.

upload_2018-4-18_16-35-21.png

rockysalamander

Ideal_Rock
Premium
What about the 1.14 I posted on page 1?

mrs-b

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
The image is tilted to the right a bit, but it still not very good. The 1.16 was better. Fancy shapes (that are not super ideal branded) always have messy ASET. But, to my eyes, the 1.16 has better distribution of red (strong light return) and green (light striking the diamond at 45 degrees, so less strong) all over, including the tips. They both have some mush (grey), but its far less concentrated in the 1.16. There is more blue showing contrast in the 1.16, even accounting for the tilted ASET on the E 1.20. So, comparing these two, *I* would choose the 1.16, no disrespect to @mrs-b . Keep the 1.16 on hold, if you have not released it. Maybe that last one posted by @SimoneDi, G 1.20 will be a winner (https://www.jamesallen.com/loose-diamonds/oval-cut/1.20-carat-g-color-vs2-clarity-sku-3883334). The facets in the middle have good movement, just be sure you are ok with the inclusions before requesting the ASET as that would be your last of 3 from that particular email.

None taken - you're absolutely right, the 1.16 was way better than this one!

WillyDiamond

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
OP
I think some PSers gave you the best alternative and that is the Opulence Oval.
You keep throwing up more ASETS, but none compare at all to the Opulence.
So the question is: what are we missing?

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results