shape
carat
color
clarity

Just for Fun - Where do you go all out with your jewelry?

seaurchin

Ideal_Rock
I really only have two categories of jewelry wearing. One is my everyday casual jewelry that I wear with jeans and sandals, which is at least my wedding rings and earrings. Then there's the jewelry I mix and match for all occasions that are more than that, whether it's a wedding, cruise or the usual dinner date with husband at a mid-priced chain restaurant. AI don't wear a lot of pieces at once, regardless.

thecatmom

Rough_Rock
It is so fun reading everyone's views! Personally, I never go all out with my jewelry and sort of follow Channel-esqe philosophy of taking one or two pieces off before I step outside. I do switch between different sizes of jewelry at different times based on the occasion, location and duration of events though :)

Leigh10

Shiny_Rock
This is a great question... When DH and I went out for a evening event or celebration (you remember when that actually happened, right?!?!), I would wear my diamond bezel Omega watch with a diamond tennis bracelet, ER & 2 or 3 eternity rings stacked with it, diamond studs with dangling marquis earring jackets, a 5mm eternity wedding band on RH... sometimes a diamond solitaire pendant depending on the dress.

When I do charity work, I wear 2 of the stack rings as a wedding bands and small gold flower studs, and sometimes a pendant with a small gold Celtic cross. I don't wear anything else, and have my phone in a pocket for the time. When I interview people I do the same... no distractions.

I love my jewelry and wear it as often as I feel it is appropriate for me. I enjoy seeing others wear (and share) their jewelry out in public and complimenting them, too.

Piper70

Shiny_Rock
If my son and his wife get to have their postponed reception this summer, I am going all out! Between my pandemic sadness/boredom reworking of some pieces and some overdue birthday presents, I am ready to blind the other guests. Lol

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
:wavey: What a fun and interesting thread. I bling out for fancy parties and for cruise vacations.
Otherwise I wear a watch, diamond studs and a rather simple wedding band of which I have quite an assortment. Sometimes I rotate in a diamond band instead of plain one. Like an iceberg is only 10% above water.. I only wear about 10% of my jewelry.:lol:

I'm here to help out with the other 90%!!! I'll be over shortly.......:lol-2:

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
HI:

While I've been tempted to wear my stuff while cycling (YES that is my big event!!) I think the better of it. Just the occasion I do, I'd fall, and break some bones and smash jewellery. So the next big event on my list, that is safer, includes laying on the sofa and wearing jewellery.

Although I did wear my Mikimoto pearls studs to work the other day--the white strings on my mask, matched perfectly!

Yup. Can't make this exciting stuff up!!

cheers--Sharon

thecatmom

Rough_Rock
@thecatmom Did you guess that it was Agatha all along?!

Lol! I did read some fan-speculation websites, so had an inkling about Agatha! But otherwise, I had no idea! They never mentioned that her name was Agatha "Harkness"!

Orchids0926

Shiny_Rock
I don't have much, but I enjoy what little I do have, so I wear them everywhere: years work, grocery stores, flea market, church.... nowadays, I wear them to the bathroom and zoom calls. Lol

Some people have told me it's "gaudy", but, if gaudy means I'm enjoying life and love what my hard work has earned me, I guess I'm gaudy. :evil2:

Sibsgirl

Shiny_Rock
I tend to wear my biggest pieces lying around the house, so the cocktail rings have gotten their best workouts in the past year! My husband walked by the other evening laughing because I had a gargantuan gem sparkling on my pinky as I read a book on the couch.

GearGirly

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
I think the weirdest thing about me is that I really don’t wear jewelry but I still love what I have.

Rubies-R-Me

Ideal_Rock
Premium
It's not weird in the least bit.. you just like visiting it! =)2
I feel the same way.. don't have to wear all the finery to enjoy all the finery.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results