shape
carat
color
clarity

"Just Barely" Pregnant PS''ers

Miscka

Brilliant_Rock
Re:

Thanks, Bliss :D I love hearing about your u/s! I can't imagine how fun that must be. Here in my city we have a place (that DH and I actually won a membership to) that will give you a test and a u/s for gender for like $75. You can take the test 10-14 weeks (I think HOU did something similar??), and them come in after 16 to confirm. We are totally doing it! Do you find out for sure at 20 weeks? Congrats on great test results :appl: :appl:

As for the anxiety, its better. Today is 5 weeks, and I am trying to focus on the positive. THIS is the ONLY chance I will ever get to be newly pregnant for the first time, and I need to savor it. Its a beautiful little secret and excitement and newfound love, and I am trying to enjoy it instead of worrying the days away.

On the secrecy note, my Mom is in town this weekend and I cant decide if I want to tell her or not. For some reason I am nervous for her reaction. I know shell be SO happy but I worry she will question the timing. I want to tell her in person though, and I think she would be supportive if anything were to happen (she had a m/c). Anyway, still mulling that one over.

Bliss

Ideal_Rock
Re:

Miscka, how exciting with your mom in town!!!! Ohhhhhh, how wonderful it would be to have her support and encouragement. But it all depends on how you feel so no rush! You have lots of time to tell! For me, it brought us a lot closer when I told my mom. I didn't know how excited she would be - she is a baby maniac now! Every time she calls, she wants to talk to the baby in my tummy and squeals with excitement. It is so cute and so special between a mom and a daughter; I am so grateful to be able to share this with her.

5 weeks is a great time!!!!!!!! You're so close to hearing the heartbeat and everything. Enjoy enjoy enjoy! Your little baby loves you already and is doing his or her best to grow, grow and grow! My experience is different from yours, but with this pregnancy I was just like, "If it's meant to be it will be." And I lived my life to the fullest - I went running and did all the things that made me happy. Of course, I didn't do anything that would have harmed the bebe, but my first pregnancy I did nothing but creep around because I was so anxious. :rodent: 5 weeks is a wonderful time and I hope you enjoy it to the fullest. I know it's hard to think about the possibility of losing something so precious and so loved. Try not to even go there. What will be will be and this baby is here to stay! So go out and LIVE and say, "Hang on, baby!!!! Mama's going out!!!" :appl: HUGS, Miscka!

Miscka

Brilliant_Rock
Re:

Ah, Bliss, you make me feel so much better! Really, I appreciate it endlessly.

I have been still walking with DH, still doing most of my normal stuff, just napping more! And eating more protein and drinking more water :bigsmile:

I confess I POAS again this morning, hadnt in a week and the line is WAY darker than the control! Crazy and it makes me feel better, to see it get darker and darker. Like maybe things are going well in there!

1.5 weeks until our u/s :appl: :appl:

I think I am still waiting to tell my Mom. My DH takes the bar Tues/Weds, so there is a lot of stress/focus on that right now. I don't want her to freak about it, since it has added some pressure to DH to pass...3 mouths to feed instead of 2, although the pass rate here is high and my DH is a genius :sun: :love: and he's been studying hard core for months.

I am afraid she will notice when I decline wine tonight and coffee in the morning, since those are arguably my two biggest weaknesses! Oh well, if she asks I will tell her.

I have noticed that most of the time people are so absorbed in themselves they dont notice that much about other people, at least when it comes to little JBP things, like peeing or skipping certain foods, or snacking more. However, my bbs are so big right now they need their own zipcode!

I have had a little m/s, though one round was at 4am when I got up to pee! Normally I get it a little around 10am, but if I snack I feel better, so I am always carrying an apple or almonds or something.

OK, sorry for the rambly me-centric post. I hope you other JBPers are doing well!!!!!!!

Are Deelight and I the only March-ers? Deelight did you figure out your EDD?

KTF you are feb, right?

Lanie

Brilliant_Rock
Re:

Miscka -- regarding the test to find out the gender, I did the same thing as HOU. We went to the same place actually! My OB asked if I wanted an NT scan, which I said I did, and she said they also do a Jack or Jill test. It was just a matter of telling them I wanted it, but I'm sure it could be different at different places. Anyway, I had my NT scan at 12 weeks, and then got the results a week after that. I hadn't done bloodwork prior to that, which explains the delay, bc some ladies get results like the next day. Anyway, long story short, they never told me the sex bc I had other complications and ended up having to get a CVS. After the CVS results 2 weeks after that (I was 15 weeks by this point), we finally found out the sex. But I'm convinced we would have found out, had there been no complications. So long story short, yes, some facilities offer to do a gender test at 12 weeks combined with the NT scan, so I'd ask your OB. Hope that helps!

geri

Shiny_Rock
Re:

Hi everyone. Just wanted to pop in and say a quick hello.

LV, Houie and Bliss - I'm so excited for all of you about your great NT results :appl: So exciting that you have all graduated to the Preggo thread.

Bliss - I know your pic was a while back but you really are one hot mama!

KTF - I'm glad the bleeding stopped and hope everything goes well from here.

Welcome Miscka and Deelight! Wishing you both all the best.

Catluver and Huskylover - Hope all is continuing to go well for both of you.

As for me, I've been AWOl because work has been crazy, one day off including weekends in 5 weeks. I am exhausted but at least the time is going by quickly. I have been really lucky not to have any real morning sickness, just really tired and bloated. We have the NT scan this week so are keeping our fingers crossed that all is still okay.

noelwr

Brilliant_Rock
Re:

geri - will keep my fingers crossed for good NT scan results for you.

taovandel

Brilliant_Rock
Re:

Hi ladies!

Just found out we're pregnant yesterday! Due Date is March 31st (for now).

Can't wait to get to know you all a bit more and graduate to the big thread.

Miscka

Brilliant_Rock
Re:

Yay, Tao! Another March EDD 8)

Lanie, very interesting!! Thanks for the info. The place I saw it is not an ob, its one of those pay-for-extra u/s places but I should ask my ob!

Geri, hope your results came back great!

My Mom knows! It went really well. She called me out for not drinking, but she is very excited and supportive. She totally cried. I feel really good now. I did find out that she had a m/c at 9 wks before me, after they had seen a hb :(sad was really hard to hear, but I did ask.

Hope all you other JBPs are doing well!

wellinsm

Rough_Rock
Re:

Hello!!!!

I posted on the TCC thread my pictures, but it appears that I am indeed pregnant with an EDD of April 5th...I am being very cautious and not overly excited at this point simply because I had a super early loss in May with our "not quite planned" pregnancy. This was our first cycle "officially" TTC and it worked like a charm. Here is to hoping that I get to stick around here longer than last time! Like Tao, I am looking forward to getting to know all of you ladies well! :appl: :appl: :appl: :appl: :appl: :appl: :appl:

Loves Vintage

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Re:

Tao and Wellinsm, :appl: :appl: Big congratulations and a Huge Welcome to you both!!! :appl: :appl:

Geri, Hi There!! :wavey: Hope all goes well with your NT Scan this week! Enjoy seeing your little one!

I'm 16 weeks today! And, I really have no other updates!

HMG, I never heard back from my dr's office re: the prenatals, so I made sure to get to CVS on Saturday for the buy 1, get1 deal you mentioned. I am now stocked up on CVS brand prenatals w/DHA for the remainder of my pregnancy. Thanks for the tip!! :appl:

Keepingthefaith21

Brilliant_Rock
Re:

Miscka - I am due February 16th.

Congrats to the new ladies on here!
This weekend we told DH's parents - they were very happy for us but were nowhere near the level of excitement my parents were at. I understand, this is their 4th grandchild. We had a long day and when I got home I was upset to see that I had started bleeding again. Not heavy (i.e. just a small amount on a pantyliner) and only brown "old" blood. It has contined since Saturday. My OB said not to worry about brown blood and said at this point in the pregnancy as the fetus begins to use the placenta it is not uncommon for the body to shed some of the old blood as it is uncessary. Truthfully, I don't know what to think. I swing between having faith and being pessamistic. At this point I am just trying not to feel anything. I have my NT scan a week from tomorrow and I guess I will know more at that point. Today is kind of a bad day and I am struggling not to break down over this. If I am going to miscarry I just want to get it over with so I can grieve and move on.

dcgator

Brilliant_Rock
Re: Re:

Keepingthefaith21 said:
Miscka - I am due February 16th.

We had a long day and when I got home I was upset to see that I had started bleeding again. Not heavy (i.e. just a small amount on a pantyliner) and only brown "old" blood. It has contined since Saturday. My OB said not to worry about brown blood and said at this point in the pregnancy as the fetus begins to use the placenta it is not uncommon for the body to shed some of the old blood as it is uncessary. Truthfully, I don't know what to think. I swing between having faith and being pessamistic. At this point I am just trying not to feel anything. I have my NT scan a week from tomorrow and I guess I will know more at that point. Today is kind of a bad day and I am struggling not to break down over this. If I am going to miscarry I just want to get it over with so I can grieve and move on.

KTF - Oh sweetie, I really feel for you. If you need to have a bad day, go ahead and have one! Sometimes just dealing with the fear head on instead of trying to hold it back can be good for you. I know that I just need a good cry/freak out once in a while during this whole TTC thing. I think the most important thing at this point is just to keep a good attitude. I know you are scared to have another MC and the bleeding is not helping, but you have to think that you are progressing well and that your LO will be ok. That positivity/mind over matter can really go far in making your body do what you want. Not to say that bad things can't happen, but just try to project that positivity onto your LO, and hopefully he/she will get the message too.

BIG HUUUUGGGG honey and hang in there.

Keepingthefaith21

Brilliant_Rock
Re:

Thank for the encouragement DC. I am trying to be positive - today is just a bad day I guess. I'm a big fan of the Grateful Dead and one of my friends here at work made me a sign that reads: "Every silver linings got a touch of grey. I will get by, I will get by, I will get by, I will surivive." which I hung in my office as a reminder of how strong both Bean and I really are even if I don't feel like it today. Things will get better and Bean will be fine. Thank you, again, sincerely.

CatLuver

Shiny_Rock
Re:

Hi ladies!

Cara, LV, noel and hou - thanks for the info on the NT scan. I have an at-home blood test (finger prick) to send in ahead of time so I should get my results no more than 2 days after the scan.

Miscka - I'm a worrywart too. I had cramping pretty frequently through 7 wks or so and only occasionally now. Good luck at your US, hope it will be wonderful!

Geri, glad to hear you are doing well. Good luck at your NT, so exciting!

Ktf, sorry to hear about your scare. Hopefully everything is ok.

Bliss, congrats on your great NT results. I can't wait to join you guys on the big thread!

Huskylover - I've been fatigues too. I have to get at least 10 hrs of sleep or I feel terrible the next day. And at night I can barely keeep my eyes open. I think it's a good sign, baby is growing and using up all your energy!!

Hmg, congrats on your NT scan! So cute! My scan today looks like your bubby in your last pics...

Congrats to Tao, wellinsm and Deelight! Although Tao you are a vet and can tell us how things go!

---

I had my 10wk appt today! Wasn't expecting a scan but the NP (super busy practice and the docs book up fast!) said it was too early to hear the hb so I got to have a scan! I was so excited. Baby is still alive in there and even waved its arms and legs! We were so amazed. It's laying down on its back and measuring exactly 10wks consistent with my first scan. It's so hard to believe it's actually inside me and growing! The pics don't show much bc it scrunched up when she pressed the button, so it just looks like a blob with blobby arms and legs and a big head.

NT is in 2wks and I will feel much better if that goes well! Still nervous, not worried all the time but just not yet believing that everything will be ok.

Have a great week moms and babies!

huskylover

Rough_Rock
Re:

Hi everyone! Hope all is well for you. I had my second ultrasound yesterday and all is still looking good. DH came to this one and I thine he was blown away. He was asking what everything was, etc. My doctor scheduled me for ANOTHER ultrasound in two weeks and then after that I will have my first trimester screening either a week or two weeks after that. I feel like I might as well live at the doctor's office. While I'm definitely not complaining about getting to see the baby often, it is starting to get hard to explain why I need to go to the doctor's every two weeks. He said at the next appointment he should be able to hear the heartbeat with a stethoscope and once he can do that, the chances of miscarriage are very very low.

My nausea has gotten way worse, I keep telling myself only a couple more weeks, but it doesn't seem to help. I just keep hoping I'll make it through without throwing up at work :tongue:

Catluver - isn't amazing to see them in there? It seems so surreal every time I get a scan. Our pics are all blurry too, I think the machine my docs office has isn't the most high tech, so I'm really excited for the first tri screening where the baby will look human and not like a blob :love:

KTF - hope your feeling better -keep thinking those positive thoughts and we've all got your in our thoughts sending lots of positive dust!!

Tao and Wellinsm - Congrats! Happy and Healthy 9 months to you both!! Tao your due date is my b-day! Great day to be born :saint:

Miscka - I'm also a March EDD - started at March 1st according to online calendars, my doc originally said March 2nd, then after the first and second ultrasounds it got pushed back to March 4th (not that big of a difference, I know!) So it is looking more and more like March. I was almost two weeks late (as the second baby) so I'm hoping this one will be nice and sticky and holding out hope that it could potentially be a St. Patrick's Day baby =) but in reality I know that probably won't happen. I have a anatomical problem with the vein in my left leg, where it gets compressed between my spine and my right artery and the growing baby in there isn't going to help, so I might end up having to be induced early to stop the risk of blood clots. I have to go see a vascular surgeon for a consult to see what the best course of action is. In the end I might have a February baby - guess I just have to wait and see...

LaurenThePartier

Super_Ideal_Rock
Re:

Hi everyone! I posted my pic in the TTC thread, but I just got a BFP on Sunday with an EDD of March 28th, and yesterday went to my endocrinologist for a blood test!

Happy to be joining you ladies! I've never done this before so I will have questions. Lots of them. :wavey:

geri

Shiny_Rock
Re:

Hi everyone. Thanks for all the well wishes for the NT scan today. It all went well and the LO was wiggling around like crazy. My risk for DS has gone from a high age related risk of 1:123 to a low risk of 1:352. (I know some of you ladies are in the thousands but we were relieved). So we are pretty excited today. Having studied the ultrasound pics, DH thinks it is a boy but I think it is way too early to tell.

KTF - I'm so sorry you are having such a hard time. This process is hard enough without the added stress. I have had a couple of bleeding spells and was really nervous going in today but all was fine. I really hope everything is okay for you and will keep my fingers crossed for you.

Wellinsm - Yay!! So excited for you and hope all goes well for you this time.

Lauren - congrats and welcome to you too!

Loves Vintage

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Re:

Geri, Congrats on your great NT scan! How wonderful to see the numbers moving in the right direction, such a relief. How are you feeling these days? Starting to show?

I'm just waiting for my gender scan, and it seems to be taking forever. I am not a very patient person! Two more weeks . . .

geri

Shiny_Rock
Re:

Hi LV. Thanks. I think it is starting to seem real now. I am still feeling well other than being tired so I think I have gotten off lightly. Over the last few days I have been really bloated so I'm not sure whether this is the start of the "showing" or whether it will go down again. I hope so because I'm not ready to pop out of all my clothes yet! I understand your impatience - I went for the NT scan as soon as I possibly could. I can imagine I will be exactly the same when it comes to finding out gender. Good luck with your latest two week wait!

HOUMedGal

Brilliant_Rock
Re:

Welcome LTP, Tao, and Wellinsm!! Looks like we're gonna have Brooks over here soon, too.... :bigsmile: I am LOVING all these July BFP's!!

Geri, congrats! I wrote more to you on the other thread....re: bloat vs showing, I had some major bloating around 11-13 weeks, but I think it was a lot to do with the fact that I was very constipated. I started taking Miralax pretty aggressively and fixed that problem, and now I feel a lot better. There's definitely some baby to my belly now, though. :bigsmile: Can't wait to see a belly pic from you!

LV, I hope the 2 weeks fly by!! Can't wait to hear your news once you get it!! :bigsmile:

HuskyLover - glad to hear that everything is going well!! So sorry about the nausea...if you're interested in medication help, Zofran helps a lot. It can make you constipated, but boy did it help with my nausea.

CatLuver - isn't it the coolest thing ever to see their arms and legs moving around ?!?! We first saw them at our 9w3d scan..it was so cool. :) Good luck on your NT scan...try not to worry. Everything is perfect so far, and that's a really good thing. :bigsmile:

KTF, thinking of you, hoping everything is going well!! *hugs*

Miscka, glad that it went well sharing your news with your mom! Now you've got another cheerleader to root you and your little one on!!

LV, I'm glad you were able to take advantage of the CVS sale!! :appl:

Blissie, how are you doing, mama?? Hope all is well!! :)

-------------------------------------------------------------------

So I posted all the results from our NT scan that I got today over on the Preggo thread....including the gender!!! Head over there and take a peek if you guys are interested.... :naughty:

brooks

Rough_Rock
Re:

Hi everyone - it's my first post on this thread. Feels like I'm dipping my toes in the water. ;))

I just got my BFP this week as posted on the TTC thread. We've been trying for about 8 months and we are so excited (and nervous)! I think I'm about 4 weeks along. Since coming off of BC last year, I've had long cycles and it appears I didn't ovulate this month until around cd 40. I'm just praying that it is ok and my late ovulation does not cause any problems. I have my first appt in a couple of weeks and I'm looking forward to it.

I've been trying to read back through the 40 pages on this thread but I haven't gotten quite through it yet. Curious if anyone else had lots of abdominal tenderness/slight cramping early on? I've read that it's totally normal but it always makes you feel better to know someone else has been through it. It's not so much like menstrual cramping, as it is just a slightly uncomfortable aching in my low abdomen/ovary area. Other than that and a little fatigue, I have no other symptoms. It's almost hard to believe I'm actually pregnant - I have to look at the tests every now and then to remind myself that it is actually real!

Very excited to finally be joining you all on this thread!

dcgator

Brilliant_Rock

geri said:
Hi everyone. Thanks for all the well wishes for the NT scan today. It all went well and the LO was wiggling around like crazy. My risk for DS has gone from a high age related risk of 1:123 to a low risk of 1:352. (I know some of you ladies are in the thousands but we were relieved). So we are pretty excited today. Having studied the ultrasound pics, DH thinks it is a boy but I think it is way too early to tell.

Geri - I just wanted to pop in and say congrats on the great scan. I am soo happy that your LO is doing well and is hanging in there. Yeah for sticky beans and healthy LO's :bigsmile:

CatLuver

Shiny_Rock
Re:

Husky, sorry about your nausea, hope it is bearable. You're lucky you get so many ultrasounds. I never want my sessions to end.

LTP, congrats and welcome!

Geri, glad you got reassuring NT results and all is well. It's great to be done with the first tri!

Hou, congrats and I'm so happy for you! That's so special :) now you can start doing more planning, if you want. I don't think my OB has the jack and jill test but I'm wondering if those drugstore ones work or not.

Brooks, congrats and welcome to you too! I had the feeling you're describing for a few days around implantation. From 4-7wks or so I felt consistent cramping. If nothing is coming out then you should be fine. I think it's the uterus stretching. I also had sore stomach muscles as if I had done situps when I clearly hadn't.

As for me, just a little more than 1 more week to wait for my NT scan, I can't wait. Fortunately I seem to be less tired now, a couple weeks ago I was so tired I was fighting to not fall asleep in my boss' office...not good! I don't think anyone at work suspects yet but I have pretty much given up my heels for flats so the truly observant (ie not guys) could suspect.

Rosebud8506

Brilliant_Rock
Re:

Hi ladies!

It's been awhile since I've been around on PS, but I can officially say that we are roughly 3-4 weeks prego! I am actually not sure on when it happened, as all the "signs" pointing to ovulation were not so obvious for me. I typically have a 22-24 day cycle and didn't feel any of those signs on my supposed ovulation days, but hmm, I guess something was right since I took a few tests a week after my expected period, and bingo we got a BFP! We got lucky the first month of TTC. I am so scared to do anything in the event that we lose this "poppy seed".

I don't have my first appt until Sept. 2. I think by then I will be around the 8 weeks marker, they wouldn't see me any earlier.

I have some q's for you gals. I am still in the process of going through this thread to hopefully answer my q's (and wow there are so many!!!) I typically work out on elliptical and tredmill for about 45 minutes 2-3 days a week and then weight training 1-2 days. Am I still able to continue, or will I run the risk of miscarrying? I don't want to sit on the couch for the next month until my appt. but I also dont want to hurt this little growing seed!!

Only symptoms I have had thus far are extreme back pain (prob. the worst part!!) feels like major stiffness, really tired in late afternoon, pee a lot in a.m., bloated beyond belief and wanting to EAT all the time. My bb's are not sore at all and no morning sickness, although I read that some women experience that further along, or sometimes not at all.

Congrats everyone, and I am happy to have graduated to this thread!! :appl:

wellinsm

Rough_Rock
Re:

Rosebud- Congrats! I'm not an expert by any means, so take what I say with a grain of salt. From what I have read, exercise does not cause a miscarriage at all, in fact I "think" it has been shown to help with increased blood flow to the uterus and has helped with implantation in some women. That being said, I am still working out and doing the same things that I always have done. Pregnancy is not the time to introduce new thing in to your workout routine, but continuing with exisiting workouts is fine. I don't know when you are supposed to start watching your heart rate while working out but I think that is later in pregnancy. That is something that I will be asking my doctor about whenever I get to see him. I have continued with 45-60 minute spin classes about 3 times per week as well as the elliptical.

As for me I am now at 5w today, which is farther than I made it during my early loss cycle back in late May so I am happy about that. I went for a beta and progesterone test on Monday and will have a repeat done on Wednesday. I hope I will hear from the NP at my doctors office on Thursday (if not I will call her) because I am leaving for vacation on Friday for 6 days.

I am still POAS using my Wondfos (because I have them and I like seeing the line pop up before the control line) frequently. They never got all that dark before and then they started to fade, so that makes me happy as well. Probably too frequently. I will feel better once I know that my betas are rising in the appropriate fashion.

Still being very cautious but optimistic as well. No real symptoms except for sore breasts, that get sorer (I don't think that is even a word now that I'm looking at it!) as the day progresses, oh and they are bigger as well, I'm thinking I am going to have to buy some new bras soon. I'm not tired or have to use the bathroom more, but I am cranky and snap at people more quickly. In fact, I cannot sleep at night to save my life. I toss and turn all night and am lucky if I get 2 hours in a row.

I am not sure when I am going to get in the see the doctor. He usually sees people around 6w. I have an annual scheduled for the week I will be 6w, so they are going to see if they can change it to a pregnancy appointment or I will have to make a new one. While I am usually not a fan of wanted summer vacation to be over and the school year to start, I am a little anxious for the year to start because that will mean I will be farther along! I am looking forward to getting my first ultrasound and "hopefully" being able to see the heartbeat.

Miscka

Brilliant_Rock
Re:

Hi guys! Popping in to say we had our first u/s today :love: it went great!!! Measuring 7w0d, with a perfect little heartbeat that we got to hear. It was so great to see everything and get a little reassurance that all is well in there! Also our families all know now, and everyone is very excited. It all seems very surreal.

Also I got the Preggie Pop Drops today (m/s is a b**** and mines all day) and so far I really like them and would recommend them to any of my JBP friends who are dealing with the nausea. No fun!

Sorry to be me-centric, super busy but I hope everyone is doing great and baking away at those little babies! We like to call ours the tater tot. Ha.

brooks

Rough_Rock
Re:

CatLuver - Thanks for the info! Sounds like you have your NT scan coming up soon - how exciting!

Rosebud - Congrats and welcome! I think I am almost 5 weeks so seems like we're pretty close. I'm still exercising but trying not to get extremely overheated. I know I'm probably playing it a little too safe, but it's hard not to worry. I'm planning on asking my dr at my first appt next week so I'll let you know what they say.

Wellinsm - so glad to hear you are doing well!

Miscka - Congrats on seeing the heartbeat - that must be an incredible moment.

I'm doing pretty good. Still tired and slightly crampy. More than anything, I'm just nervous. I know there is nothing I can do except relax, so I'm working on that. ;)) I think we might tell my parents this weekend when we visit. Just crossing my fingers for a good appt next week. I honestly have no idea what that will entail. I had an original annual scheduled for then but since I appear to have ovulated so late, they wanted me to change the appt and come in for a pelvic to confirm. I'm unsure of what else will happen at the appt. Guess we'll see pretty soon!

Keepingthefaith21

Brilliant_Rock
Re:

I am just stopping in to update that our loss was confirmed at my NT scan on Tuesday. Bean just couldn't survive.

I am devasted but trying to keep it together. I had my D&E yesterday and feel like I can begin to move through the stages of grief.

I wish you all the best of luck on your journey and hope that you all have healthy pregnancies and that none of you have to experience the pain that my DH and I are struggling with now.

Hudson_Hawk

Super_Ideal_Rock
Re:

Oh Breha I'm so so sorry for your loss. I'm not sure if you know, but I'm living in Attleboro now. Please let me know if you need anything in the coming days. You know how to get in touch if you need to. ((hugs)) hun.

lili

Ideal_Rock

Keepingthefaith21 said:
I am just stopping in to update that our loss was confirmed at my NT scan on Tuesday. Bean just couldn't survive.

I am devasted but trying to keep it together. I had my D&E yesterday and feel like I can begin to move through the stages of grief.

I wish you all the best of luck on your journey and hope that you all have healthy pregnancies and that none of you have to experience the pain that my DH and I are struggling with now.

I'm so very sorry to hear of you and your husband's loss.
Take care of yourself.
I know you'll be back here soon.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results