Pandora II

Ideal_Rock
Re:

I'm so sorry. :blackeye:

Thinking of you...

blushingbride

Brilliant_Rock
Re:

Oh sweetie...I'm truly sorry! Nothing can ever prepare you for that and you know that I've been there so, I absolutely understand. I'm holding on to the glimmer of hope that your baby is just fine, but if that is not the case, I am proof that you CAN have a successful pregnancy (x2) without intervention! After it's all said and done, plan a trip with Paul to get away just you and him. We went to Hilton Head/Savannah and Sweden...it did wonders for us and gave us the chance to come home for a fresh start. Let me know if you even need/want to chat and remember, 2012 is not over yet!!

choro72

Brilliant_Rock
Re:

Hugs and love fisher...I'm so sorry.

PilsnPinkysMom

Brilliant_Rock
Re:

:blackeye: So sorry, Fisher. You three are in my thoughts. Loss is loss, no matter how many weeks along it occurs.

Jen_91909

Shiny_Rock
Re:

Oh Fisher, how terribly sorry I am to read this news. You are an amazing, inspirational woman. My thoughts and prayers will be with you, Paul & your little Miracle.

megumic

Brilliant_Rock
Re:

Fisher, I'm so sorry to be reading this. Having been there, no words can do this justice. Be kind to yourself, allow yourself to process what is happening and take time for you. It's so hard to understand why these things happen and it presents such an emotional rollercoaster. Your faith will carry you through. Thinking of you lady...

missrachelk

Shiny_Rock
Re:

So So sorry to hear your news Fisher. It can and will happen for you, and we're all pulling for you.

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
Re:

Fisher, sending much love and prayers your way. (((((((((HUGS))))))))

Mannequin

Brilliant_Rock
Re:

I am so sorry, Fisher. Hugs and prayers to you and Paul.

katamari

Ideal_Rock
Re:

I am so very sorry to hear about your loss, Fisher. My thoughts are with you and Paul as you mourn your Miracle.

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Re:

Hugs to you and Paul. Prayers of comfort and strength in the days ahead. My heart aches for you.

Dandi

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Re:

Oh Fisher, I am so heartbroken for you and Paul on the loss of precious Miracle. I'm glad you have such a strong connection with one another and your faith, to give you guys the strength to get through this hard and sad time. I'm so, so sorry.

dcgator

Brilliant_Rock
Re:

Fisher, I can't even begin to express how very sorry I am for your loss. I couldn't help but to cry when I read what happened or even when I think about it now. Throughout everything though, I am repeatedly astounded at how you manage to maintain such faithfulness. You are truely a magnificant woman and I can only imagine that God is saving one heck of a wonderful child for you here on Earth. I know that He will take care of this baby and when he does decide to bless you with another baby, it will be just as amazing a person as you are. All my love and prayers for you, your husband and your baby that is being rocked to sleep by the angels.

aviastar

Brilliant_Rock
Re:

Fisher- I have never posted in these threads, but have been reading along, and your faith humbles me.

I truly have a testimony that our Heavenly Father works things out for the best- I feel in my heart that Miracle was probably too good for this world and all she needed was a short time on earth; your faith and strength have allowed her to return to her Father without a life of trial. I know that families are eternal and you are recorded by angels as Miracle's mother and you will have the chance to be with her again.

My prayers are with your family, much love.

Sha

Ideal_Rock
Re:

Oh Fisher.... ;( I am just so so sorry. :blackeye: My heart breaks that you have to be trying so long, only to get pregnant and experience this...... :(( Life can seem so terribly unfair at times!! :errrr: But in our imperfect world, I guess it 'rains' on both the just and the unjust..unfortunately. I just wish you didn't have to go through this. I know the pain of loss well - it really hurts but it's so much more common than we realize. One thing that gives me comfort is that so many women who have losses have gone right on to have healthy babies...just look at the PS Pregnancy Board. Hopefully you will too. How is Paul holding up? I wish both of you comfort and continued strength and hope as you go through this. ((BIG HUGS))

sugarpie honeybun

Shiny_Rock
Re:

So, so sorry Fisher. ;(

lizzyann

Ideal_Rock
Re:

Fisher, I am so sorry to hear your news. Take your time to grieve as I know it is such an upset to get this kind of news. Thinking of you and sending you positive thoughts.

NewEnglandLady

Ideal_Rock
Re:

Fisher, I have no words. I am just very, very sorry. I couldn't stop the tears from flowing while reading your post. You and Paul are most certainly in my prayers.

Bliss

Ideal_Rock
Re:

Fisher, we are so incredibly sorry. :blackeye:

lliang_chi

Ideal_Rock
Re:

Fisher, I'm very sorry to hear your news. Your post is so moving I could help but cry for you and Paul. My thoughts and prayers are with you and your DH through this time.

~LC

amc80

Ideal_Rock
Just got back from the u/s...

image-1969326761.jpg

missrachelk

Shiny_Rock
Re:

Congrats AMC! A boy!

DH and I decided to find out, but go the envelope route like Chinacat.

monkeyprincess

Ideal_Rock
Re:

That's definitely a boy! Congratulations amc! I didn't realize you were having an ultrasound already.

Fisher my thoughts and prayers continue to be with you.

Hope everyone else is hanging in there!

AFM I'm just over 8 weeks and still not feeling pregnant most of the time. Very anxious for my next ultrasound in 10 days.

dani13

Ideal_Rock
Re:

Congrats AMC!!!

Rachel- What's the envelope route? Just wondering!!!

I have my first appointment on Tuesday and I'm pretty excited! Mostly I'm excited for MH because he hasn't seen the baby "live" yet, and he will be coming with me. So I think that will make it more real for him. I just hope everything is ok, I can't help but always think the worst (WHY??). Just keep telling myself that I have no control over it, its not in my hands, and that I have to have faith.

My nausea is quite a bit better. I have found that eating consistently every 2 hrs really helps (but bad for my waistline!). Also, I use the Zofran when it gets really bad, and that helps, thank goodness!!!

Did any of you ladies tell your families yet? Its killing me that no one in my family knows....but I would hate to tell them and then have a problem. So, MH and I decided to tell after the results of our first trimester screen, so another 3-4 wks. I think we can hold out, just really think that would be the best. I just hope my family isn't offended!! They are very sensitive like that.

Hope everyone else is doing/feeling well!!!! :))

amc80

Ideal_Rock
monkeyprincess said:
That's definitely a boy! Congratulations amc! I didn't realize you were having an ultrasound already.

It was last minute. A friend of mine is an u/s tech. She said she would scan me but has been on maternity leave. Yesterday was her first day back and she was able to fit me in :)

missrachelk

Shiny_Rock
Re:

Dani - envelope route beung having the tech / dr write down the gender but not reveal it at the scan, then opening it sometime really special. We're planning a trip to St Thomas (where we used to live, and were married) so we'll open the envelope when we're there - hopefully on a really picturesque bluff with someone there to take our picture as we find out! I'm due in early October and the trip will be sometime in June so we'll still have plenty of time to prepare.

monkeyprincess

Ideal_Rock
Re:

Dani, yay for getting to see your little one again so soon! How fun that your husband will get to see the little one for the first time too! It doesn't sound like you have any reason at all to be concerned, but I completely understand the feeling. I cannot seem to shake the concern that our little one won't be growing like he/she is supposed to after measuring small last time and the fact that I have pretty much no pregnancy symptoms. But honestly, in your case, there is absolutely no reason to believe that everything is not going just as it should! To answer your question, my family all lives about 6 hours away from us, and I told them over the phone really early on because they knew about the trouble we were having conceiving, so it would have been hard to keep it a secret. With all of the ups and downs we had early on, it was great to have their support, but I do feel like it would have been nice to wait a few more weeks to tell them. We haven't told anyone else, and we probably won't until we get to 12 weeks or so (assuming baby is doing well at our next appointment). DH's family lives in the same city as us, so it is a little weird keeping it from them, but DH doesn't want to tell them until we feel more secure with everything.

Rachel, hope all is well with you. We haven't even talked about whether we'll find out the gender, but I assume we will probably just find out at the anatomy scan. I used to think a surprise would be fun, but now I'm thinking it would be hard to wait and I think I'd rather be able to do a little more gender-specific decorating and purchasing before the baby's arrival. The envelope method is a fun idea too though.

It's been a little quiet around here, but I hope everyone else is doing well!

Bella_mezzo

Ideal_Rock
Re:

Oh Fisher, I am so sorry!

katamari

Ideal_Rock
Thanks for the congratulations, choro72, megumic, sunnyd, monkeyprincess, buttons, and missrachelk!

AMC, CONGRATS ON YOUR LITTLE BOY!!

Megumic, my EDD is 9.28 based on LMP, but based on ovulation, it is 09.30. I won't know for sure until my dating scan next week, but for now am going with 9.30. I love the fall and would really enjoy having a September LO!

Buttons, any update from your scan Friday?

MP, I am always thinking I don't feel pregnant enough. All this weekend, I thought it was over, just because I didn't get sick and could go to the bathroom. Feeling "normal" all of the sudden is so frightening. I hope you hear good news at your scan this week!

Dani, I am also struggling with constipation. I am taking Miralax, too. My GP said it was okay in moderation. It seems to help. We haven't told anyone in our families. We are waiting for a hb, which we will hopefully see at our dating scan on the 16th. DH has been telling strangers all over the city, because it is making it easier on him. I couldn't even tell my aesthetician when I went to get my brows waxed. I feel like a liar 100% of the time, because I am always making up excuses for not drinking, not going out, not feeling good. Soon enough, though.

Missrachelk, the envelope route sounds great (the trip sounds even better)! I know I couldn't have the self-control to do it, though. I would peek as soon as the envelope was in my possession. And, would probably try to be peeking at the scan, too. Any improvement on the headaches? Or the back pain?

AFM, just chugging along at 10W1D. I have been really busy with work this week and last, and am going out of town for work this weekend. Hopefully this will keep my mind off the fact that my dating scan is still two weeks away. I pretty much slept all weekend, with some intermittent basketball watching and a dash of work. Fatigue is the biggest symptom I am dealing with right now. Oh, and the bloat. THE BLOAT!! My clothes all still fit and everything, but I look like I am squeezed into sausage casing whenever I wear anything but a giant sweater and leggings. It is so not a good look. I can't wait until I have a cute little bump, because now I just look like a buffet-a-holic.

Fisher, still thinking of you and Paul.

Buttons

Shiny_Rock
Re:

Hi ladies!

Fisher I'm thinking of you and sending prayers.

AMC yay for team blue!

monkeyprincess I know how you feel about wanting to feel 'safe' before telling people. I am 12 weeks today and my Mum is going crazy wanting to tell all my Aunties but I'm still not sure yet.

katamari thanks for asking after my scan, I'll put an update below :) I hope the constipation eases up soon. Keep drinking lots of water! I am right there with you on the buffet-a-holic thing. My clothes all still fit except for my smaller low rise jeans, and that is more to do with my having gained weight after surgery last year rather than from the pregnancy. Our EDDs are really close together, mine is Sep 17th.

AFM I had my first hospital appointment on Friday. It went really well but I didn't feel comfortable posting my excitement until the conversation moved on a little here... So I had all the usual checks and the family history done and then I was delighted as they classed me as low-risk so I get to attend the midwives' clinic from now on. Delighted with that as it means a much more personal level of care and the facilities are much nicer. Symptoms wise the nausea has eased unless I forget to eat, but I am still battling with fatigue and horrible headaches (I've pretty much had a headache now for two months). Anyway, without further ado, here is Baby Buttons' first photo :bigsmile: :love: :bigsmile:

dgidngouaouogh.jpg

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results