shape
carat
color
clarity

Just arrived. GIA circular brilliant- starting a new obsession with old cuts.

dmack

Shiny_Rock
Love that proportion and your setting. Did you purchase all three stones together? Where did you get your setting, if I may ask? I am torn between a milgrain bezel or open setting. Thank you.

The center was mine and David Klass sourced the side stones himself and made the setting.

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Old cuts will take over your life and you’ll love it!

Haha yes! Old cuts are mesmerizing and magical and ethereal and chunkalicious. And addicting. :kiss2:

Congratulations @Dmndsr4evr11 looking forward to seeing your old cut beauty in a setting and on your lovely hand. :appl:

Dmndsr4evr11

Brilliant_Rock
Haha yes! Old cuts are mesmerizing and magical and ethereal and chunkalicious. And addicting. :kiss2:

Congratulations @Dmndsr4evr11 looking forward to seeing your old cut beauty in a setting and on your lovely hand. :appl:

Thanks, @missy. When I grow up, I would love a ring like bubbalah! Oh to dream hahaha.

Dmndsr4evr11

Brilliant_Rock
The center was mine and David Klass sourced the side stones himself and made the setting.

Would love to chat with you about it. Wish we could PM here.

maita13

Brilliant_Rock
Love the facet pattern❤️ And a 3 stone would be quite lovely!
So excited for you!!

dmack

Shiny_Rock
So beautiful!!! I am torn between bezel and prong. I have been emailing with DK and need to decide.

It’s a nice problem to have when you start with a stone a beautiful as yours. ;-) For me, it was an aesthetic and comfort preference. I also love a good six prong setting but hate snagging and poking for an everyday ring. I seriously considered both but my gut wanted bezel. While the bezel covers the edges of the stone, the milgrain creates a visual illusion of sparkle, for me at least. And I felt like David’s prices were so reasonable that down the line if I want a change I can!

Dmndsr4evr11

Brilliant_Rock
It’s a nice problem to have when you start with a stone a beautiful as yours. ;-) For me, it was an aesthetic and comfort preference. I also love a good six prong setting but hate snagging and poking for an everyday ring. I seriously considered both but my gut wanted bezel. While the bezel covers the edges of the stone, the milgrain creates a visual illusion of sparkle, for me at least. And I felt like David’s prices were so reasonable that down the line if I want a change I can!
Thank you! My stone is an old cut so I thought bezel would be more protective but concerned about affecting performance. Do you mind sharing approx cost of your bezel with milgrain? If you don’t feel comfortable sharing , I totally understand. It may be too much and bold for me to ask.

dmack

Shiny_Rock
Thank you! My stone is an old cut so I thought bezel would be more protective but concerned about affecting performance. Do you mind sharing approx cost of your bezel with milgrain? If you don’t feel comfortable sharing , I totally understand. It may be too much and bold for me to ask.

The price was similar for both rings (three stone and the eternity) and I want to say was less than $1000 each for the fabrication and material. Stones were extra, of course.

Dmndsr4evr11

Brilliant_Rock
The price was similar for both rings (three stone and the eternity) and I want to say was less than $1000 each for the fabrication and material. Stones were extra, of course.

Thanks so much. That’s very reasonable for sure. I know price of metals have gone up so it likely reflects his current pricing. Thanks for sharing. Enjoy your beauties.

Moonie

Shiny_Rock
Just gorgeous!!! So bright and facet pattern is lovely.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results