shape
carat
color
clarity

Joe Escobar Holiday Party 2016 - Bling, Prizes and more!

asscher_girl

Brilliant_Rock
I thought you guys would enjoy some fun bling pics from the JE Holiday party :bigsmile:

A few PS'ers met up for a fabulous night of bling, champagne and BIG DIAMONDS! :) Hopefully a few of the other ladies will post their pics as well. JE also does a raffle each night (the party is on Thursday and Friday night) and they give away gift cards. Well about 30 minutes after I got home on Friday night I received a call from Eric telling me I won the grand prize GC!!!! :naughty: :bigsmile: :dance:

You'll see a photo below of 2 rich yellow gold necklaces, the leaf is mine which I just purchased at JE 2 months ago. The other one with the circular disk and offset little dangle diamonds is from the same designer and goes so well w/ my leaf. So.... I went back yesterday and picked it up, Merry Christmas to me! I still can't believe I won!!! I love JE!!! :love:

Okay, enough talk, onto the pics!

My new necklaces first -

img_13866.jpg

asscher_girl

Brilliant_Rock
Next up - 17 ct EC J VS2. Ah.maz.ing. I want it! :naughty: Seriously, I'd rock this thing 24/7. And it's only a cool $1.7M, not too bad, hehe

img_13867.jpg

img_13868.jpg

img_13869.jpg

asscher_girl

Brilliant_Rock
2.32 ct fancy pink oval diamond, this thing faced up huge! My EC is 2.52 for reference.

Asscher cut bracelet - I can't remember the carat weight, maybe around 10 cts? Fancy yellow and white asschers, absolutely amazing, $500K I believe.

img_13870.jpg

img_13871.jpg

img_13872.jpg

img_13873.jpg

asscher_girl

Brilliant_Rock
The yellow eternity was amazing - it was either fancy intense or fancy vivid, stunning ring! The other yellow and white diamond ring was gorgeous too :)

PS - not sure why my photos aren't super crisp, they look great on my phone and computer. Is there a way to make sure they upload as high res?

img_13874.jpg

derbygal

Ideal_Rock
Premium
OMG that fancy yellow and white bracelet . . . I loved the fancy intense band too. Thanks for sharing. I always love to drool over expensive jewels . . . :love: And congrats on winning the prize.

Crazie4Cuts

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Congratulations! Thanks for the pics too! What a great way to kick off the holidays? So how does one get an invite?? I shoulda been there!
- C4C

Luce

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
I love their annual party. We won a $500.00 gift certificate at the party 2 years ago, it was so exciting!

aac2013

Shiny_Rock
Congrats on the win and thanks for posting!!! :love:

ktdry

Rough_Rock
Love both of your necklaces! Do you mind sharing who designed them? I looked on the JE website, but didn't see anything similar.
Enjoy your new bling!

retroglam

Rough_Rock
Oh my goodness - that yellow/white bracelet! That's definitely just been added to my day-dreaming Christmas list........

ac117

Ideal_Rock
Premium
AMAZINGGGG bling pics!!! Wowzaaaaa on that EC ring! I bet we could all come through and pool our kidneys together to afford it!! :love: :Up_to_something: :lol: Thanks for sharing!

Rivendell

Shiny_Rock
The bracelet looks amazing on you.

JDDN

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wowee!! Stunning pieces and I love both of your yellow gold necklaces....yum!! And by the way.....that 17 carat EC totally suits you :naughty: .

tyty333

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thanks for sharing and Congratulations!!!! on winning the GC...I love your leaf necklace and your new one goes with it beautifully!!!
:appl:

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
WOW! :o :-o :love: You lucky girl!!! That had to be SO MUCH FUN!!! :appl:

LLJsmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
THUD. :love: :love: :love: That emerald cut. Stick a fork in me. I'm done.

Congratulations Asscher_girl!! Your necklace is gorgeous!

poshmommy

Brilliant_Rock
Congratulations! That's very exciting!

asscher_girl

Brilliant_Rock
Thanks everyone! The bling was over the top and amazing, that's for sure!

C4C - just email Eric and tell him to put you on their mailing list. The invite comes in their holiday catalog each year.

Luce - that's awesome! What did you buy with it?

Ktdry - sure! They are by Marika, here's a couple other designs they have online. It's only 14kt yellow gold but with the matte/textured finish it looks like a much higher karat weight.
https://www.escobardiamonds.com/fashion-pendants?metal_type=392

ac117, I'd be down for that! Hahaha!

LLJsmom, I know right? It was amazing! Thank you, I'm really enjoying both of them!

ame

Super_Ideal_Rock
:clap: :clap: :clap: Daaaaamn. :lickout:

CravingDiamonds

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Wow congratulations! All look lovely.

CRYSTAL24K

Brilliant_Rock
How fun! You were really in bling heaven! :dance: :dance: :dance:

Congrats on your prize! :appl:

I absolutely love your necklaces, especially the feather necklace- just spectacular! :love:

swingirl

Ideal_Rock
Those necklaces look so perfect together. I am glad you went back for the round pendant. They were meant to live together on your neck! I LOVE the leaf!

Congrats!

pinkgem2522

Shiny_Rock
Congratulations on everything!

Luce

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Hi Ascher Girl,

I put the $500.00 prize toward upgrading my e-ring!!!

Madam Bijoux

Ideal_Rock
Premium
That's what I call a party :dance: Thank you for posting the pics.

Rockinruby

Ideal_Rock
Wow! Gorgeous pieces! Looks like so much fun! :dance: Thanks for sharing! Congrats! :clap:

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results